• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Poké Floats should only return in the same way as Brinstar Depths.

That being a complete remake and revamp of the assets.

The Stadium models are mind-blowing for a N64 game, but it is time to make actual floats for the stage.

God, I had forgotten about Article 13.
The fact that Anonymous is fighting against it too made me a bit more positive, being honest.

We need to fight in any way we can, and their help will benefit us.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone want me to remix a specific song or a song from a specific game?
I'd be happy to take requests!
Oh, and speaking of Remixes...
This was posted

D

Deleted member

This was posted
Maybe Generator Room from Crash 1 and the theme that sounds on Metroid Prime 2 when you have your first encounter with the Galactic Federation soldiers infected by Phazon?

D

Deleted member

Maybe Generator Room from Crash 1 and the theme that sounds on Metroid Prime 2 when you have your first encounter with the Galactic Federation soldiers infected by Phazon?
Hmm, I can't find Generator Room on VGMusic...
How would you feel about a different Crash song?
Also, can you get a name for the second song?

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I can't find Generator Room on VGMusic...
How would you feel about a different Crash song?
Also, can you get a name for the second song?
Try “Dark Trooper Battle Theme” searching about Prime 2.
For Crash, maybe “Jaws of Darkness/Temple Ruins”.

Palarm

Smash Cadet
What songs are you guys hoping get remixed in ultimate? Personally I'm holding out for piranha plant lullaby and masked dedede (preferably the triple deluxe version)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Poké Floats should only return in the same way as Brinstar Depths.

That being a complete remake and revamp of the assets.

The Stadium models are mind-blowing for a N64 game, but it is time to make actual floats for the stage.
Maybe they could use the Pokemon Go models or something...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We all miss Poke Floats.
We all miss Poke Floats.
We all do
Aww but I love Hanenbow, it's so cute!
I can't wait to do an 8 player match on that stage with the eight dolls in my sig, maximum cuteness overload!!
Oh God that monstocity
I lowkey, think that Hanenbow is a pretty fun stage...
You’re allowed to think that, but I’ll forever remember the “dark times” I had with the stage as a kid
It's a real shame we didn't get Maze. Regardless of what you think of the stage, it's probably the most famous video game level. World 1-1 and Green Hill Zone are iconic, but I bet more people could identify Pac Maze (if you took all the characters/enemies out of their respective levels).
Pretty much, though atleast it lives on as a map in World of Light
This was posted
So far the best Splatoon remixes are the ones that keep the vocals

D

Deleted member

What songs are you guys hoping get remixed in ultimate? Personally I'm holding out for piranha plant lullaby and masked dedede (preferably the triple deluxe version)
I want to hear the new version of Ridley’s theme, a new Mona Pizza cover, some tunes from Samus Returns, a cover of Simon’s Theme from SCV4 and anything with Grant Kirkhope or David Wise involved.

D

Deleted member

Literally ****ing anything from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
I'm desperate

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This was posted
Oh boy....

Anything from Skyrim
Mortal Kombat theme song
Metroid Prime Phendrana Drifts
Sim City Metropolis lol
https://youtu.be/T2U_nQxLLOE

D

Deleted member

What if they were done like FEHeroes?
They are fine in mobile games with RPG mechanics.

But for fighting games, i prefer the route of Super Mario Run or Killer Instinct’s free version.

You have some stuff for free to try the mechanics and see if they are of your taste, but you need a single purchase for the whole game if you want the full experience.

It works similar to a demo, so i am ok with that.

Note: sorry for the double post, i went too fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
C R O C O D I L E
C A C O P H O N Y

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This was posted
If you don't mind, can you remix Max' Theme from Advance Wars?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Question: Which fighters aren't called by their real names?
From top of my head, I can think up :ultbayonetta::ulticeclimbers::ultmegaman::ultmiifighters::ultpokemontrainer::ultsnake::ultvillager:
Is there anyone I missed?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Honestly at this point, just anything new from Kid Icarus. It would be nice if they attempted a remix of Thunder Cloud Temple or something fitting of Medusa, or maybe even Lunar Sanctum. Even to this day I'm also bummed out that there's no Underworld stage yet we got themes for it and the fact that Reset Bomb Forest exists. Basically we got Skyworld and Palutena's Temple representing the Light, Reset Bomb Forest for Viridi's forces... in a way, but no stage for the 2nd most important faction in KI (Underworld Army), even though s4 does have some Smash Run enemies.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Question: Which fighters aren't called by their real names?
From top of my head, I can think up :ultbayonetta::ulticeclimbers::ultmegaman::ultmiifighters::ultpokemontrainer::ultsnake::ultvillager:
Is there anyone I missed?
-Link: he can have any name in most of the games.
-Captain Falcon: he has a secret identity.
-Ness and Lucas: same as Link.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Open Your Heart, His World, Seven Rings in Hand, Reach for the Stars... Yes, I'm desperate. I'd like a remix of the After Burner (∞ Climax) too, but I don't know if you can make it any better.

-Link: he can have any name in most of the games.
-Captain Falcon: he has a secret identity.
-Ness and Lucas: same as Link.
Link, Ness and Lucas are still their canon names, like Robin and Corrin. Also, Falcon is a real name: Douglas J. Falcon.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I lowkey, think that Hanenbow is a pretty fun stage...
TBH, it’s been so long since I’ve done an actual match on it that I don’t remember exactly how it played, but I’m personally very interested in trying out the Battlefield or Omega form of it, I still love how Electroplankton got stage representation.
And I’ll probably be immediately disappointed by the fact that the Hanenbow song from PM isn’t actually in the game ahaha

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm telling you, if there's no Home Run Contest... well, I'm not going to be a drama queen over it, but I'll be dissapointed.

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
I'm telling you, if there's no Home Run Contest... well, I'm not going to be a drama queen over it, but I'll be dissapointed.
There will be, and it'll be the final battle against Galeem. Each of the cast has to hit Sandbag over 2000 ft so they can knock out another Master Hand, and they each need to take out about ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom