• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I was a Brony for years and I watched bits and pieces of LPS. Believe me, I'm not being a "hater".

But this is the LAST thing a place like this needs to talk about, jokingly or otherwise. Especially that side of the spectrum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was a Brony for years and I watched bits and pieces of LPS. Believe me, I'm not being a "hater".

But this is the LAST thing a place like this needs to talk about, jokingly or otherwise. Especially that side of the spectrum.
I was joking, sorry if you took it seriously

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
yo I just realized I could actually get an Ecco the Dolphin spirit in the game

like Ecco representation has been one of my big Smash dreams but like it could actually happen this time around and that blows me away
Considering Sega ditched their Crossover racing franchise in favor of only Sonic I'm really hoping Ultimate gets a lot of Sega representation in spirits.

Sega has the most IPs out of the 3rd party companies and it would be such a shame if they only catered to the sonic fanbase and bayonetta

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I'm sorry bro but Littlest Pet Shop rule 34 doesn't belong in this thread

because zoe trent isn't in smash
so only post rule 34 of characters who ARE in smash. Got it. TO THE DARK CORNERS OF THE INTERNET TO FIND PIRANHA PLANT LEWDS!... jk :p

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
Considering Sega ditched their Crossover racing franchise in favor of only Sonic I'm really hoping Ultimate gets a lot of Sega representation in spirits.

Sega has the most IPs out of the 3rd party companies and it would be such a shame if they only catered to the sonic fanbase and bayonetta
Super Monkey Ball would also be a great pull

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

If that's a way to get Segata Sanshiro in, I'd be down for that

D

Deleted member

Ah, the good old non-apology.

“I’m sorry that YOU were offended and couldn’t take a joke, but I’m not sorry for what I did.” :glare:
**** you, I was trying
and I AM sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

SushiRoll

Smash Apprentice
you really aren't wrong that matches me perfectly

richter is hot ok don't judge me
Haha, my bro and I like to come up with fake Miyazaki quotes. Everything sounds really shameful when you imagine Miyazaki saying it. XD

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
you really aren't wrong that matches me perfectly

richter is hot ok don't judge me
I can't judge you when I agree.

I really want a House of Dead Spirit. And Space Channel 5. And Shenmue. And- you get it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still crazy we got a fighting game with over 70 characters in it and it isn't either a Tenkaichi game or Marvel 4. I'm more than happy with what we got. But I'd be lying if I also wasn't still looking forward to the DLC.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
1. Geno of course. I'm not a big fan, but whether he's in or not (could be leak bait), he'd definitely be a contender.

2. Sephiroth. Big name in the video game world. Big time villain, and easily adaptable sword size for convenience. Cloud's villain counterpart and one of the most popular videgame characters in history. Also, he'd serve great for advertising FFVII FINALLY being on the Switch.

3. Neku. What with Final Remix being on the Switch, published and heavily promoted by Nintendo, it doesn't take wide imagination to see Nintny pushing for him hard.

4. Sora. Though Ninty could just as easily just talk to Disney. That said, unless we see some KH support for the Switch, Sora doesn't seem the most viable to them.

5. Chrono. Let's see if the most updated version of his game gets a Switch port.

6. Yuna/Tidus/Vivi/Tifa. Lesser (than Sephiroth), but still quite popular characters from the upcoming Switch ports.

7. A DQ rep, and preferably one that avoids the infamous music licensing issue with that series.
Although I'm all for characters like Geno and Sora, I'd say Chrono is who I'd want most.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't judge you when I agree.

I really want a House of Dead Spirit. And Space Channel 5. And Shenmue. And- you get it.
typing of the dead spirit when nintendo they are very requested characters since smash snes the least you can do is throw us typing of the dead fans a bone you ignorant assholes

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I was so happy when I saw Akira as an assist trophy!

So what are the 3rd party assist trophies we've got that are not represented by characters... let's see

- Akira
- Bomberman
- Rathalos
- Shovel Knight
- Yuri

Pretty good list if you ask me

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
I am getting cognitive whiplash from trying to keep up with this thread

pls discuss spirits, pls, just everyone make a list of spirits you want to see in the game, i don't even care where they're from, they can be from a cereal box, just something smash-esque pls

D

Deleted member

pls discuss spirits, pls, just everyone make a list of spirits you want to see in the game, i don't even care where they're from, they can be from a cereal box, just something smash-esque pls
uh i would love a brighid spirit considering there's already a morag spirit iirc

I would totally run both of those on shulk

D

Deleted member

Zoe Trent as a spirit :troll:
But seriously, I'm more thinking about characters I DON'T want to see as spirits. Rayman comes to mind, we haven't seen one yet, which gets my hopes up for him being a DLC fighter.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
yo I just realized I could actually get an Ecco the Dolphin spirit in the game

like Ecco representation has been one of my big Smash dreams but like it could actually happen this time around and that blows me away
That's the thing for me too. Like it's not impossible we may actually get a Marina Liteyears spirit. My most-wanted could actually get into Smash, even in a small way. I was looking at my Hopes & Dreams list and so many of them are already in as Spirits or have a ton of potential to appear in the DLC even though I specifically chose my most impossible dreams.

I love Spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom