• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Get ready, cuz that probably triggered an army of geeks to let you know that "ACTUALLY! There are several games where Whispy Woods can uproot himself! Like in Kirby: Planet Robobot!"
Alright...so people may think that works, and that's fine!

But are we really going to pick Whispy Woods and base his entire premise off of one game? He's also the centerpiece of the Dream Land 64 stage. Is that going to be another map where Alfonso takes over?

"Leave it to me!"

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm starving to death over here, waiting for footage of Super Smash Bros. 2018. But on the bright side. It would be awesome to see a storm of footage and information just dumped on us at the E3 Invitational tournament.

It's gonna be pretty cool to see people testing out Super Smash Bros. 2018 as our first look at gameplay. Like I'd probably be more cool if they just pulled the curtain to reveal the roster and let tournament players have at it.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Okay I will enter the "One Newcomer Per Series" challenge FOR FUN :shaker:
:mario::?: - Paper Mario if counted as mario rep. (:shaker::shaker::shaker:Pauline if not)
:dk:- Dixie Kong Double Trouble
:samus: - Melissa Bergman :shaker::shaker::shaker:
:kirby:- Adeleine:shaker:
:link:- Wolf Link & Midna
:yoshi:- Kamek
:i6rkW: - Mimikyu
:foxmelee:- Krystal of kourse (kurse you if you hate her) :shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
:4falcon:- Uh... Black Shadow
:ness: - A little hard here... I like Kumatora
:warioc: - Ashley
FE:4roy:- Fjorm
:4darkpit: - Medusa
:4shulk: - Rex & Mythra:shaker:
:4wiremac: - King Hippo
:4alph: - Brittany
:4villagerf::4villager: - Isabelle
:4gaw::??: :icsmelee::substitute:- Lip
:4wiifitm: - WIi Fit U trainer :shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::troll:
:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: (Yes they are a series:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:) - A Mii revamp with elements from Wii Sports/Wii Party/Miitomo/Miitopia etc

Also I will do Third Party just For Fun
:4bayonetta:- Masked Lumen Sage
:4sonic:- Tails
:4megaman: - ZeRo
:4cloud: - Black Mage
:4ryu:- Chun-Li

I hope you had Fun reading it ♥

Polan

Smash Lord
Alright...so people may think that works, and that's fine!

But are we really going to pick Whispy Woods and base his entire premise off of one game? He's also the centerpiece of the Dream Land 64 stage. Is that going to be another map where Alfonso takes over?

"Leave it to me!"
But what if Alfonzo is also a playable character? Who replaces the replacement?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Alright, I finally decided to make a roster myself, and instead of judging other people's opinions I'll have my opinions be wrong for once!

Notes:
Waluigi - Insert Captian Toad here if you want, I think Waluigi will make it this time personally.
Dixie Kong - Same thing as Waluigi but with K Rool
Zelda Newcomer - Idk who they would pick, but probably a BOTW character. I'd like a Rito personally.
Ridley - He's not too big, I mean probably, whatever.
Wolf - I think there was decent outcry during the Smash Ballot for his return.
Bandana Dee - Most likely Kirby Character due to relevancy and popularity.
Kirby Newcomer - I believe Kirby has been on an upwards climb lately, and that two more characters would work
Alph - Just separate him very, VERY slightly from Olimar this time, like the other not-skins
Isabelle - Is the new face of Animal Crossing. Especially with her appearance in Mario Kart 8 (just like inkling!)
Rex - Do I need to say much about this? Probably my most likely pick here.
Decidueye - I want Lycanroc more, but I just believe in Decidueye's chances as a gen 7 pokemon.
Alm - Replace Lucina with a more relevant FE character, while keeping the fighting style the same.
Lyn - She's really popular. I wouldn't be surprised with her inclusion, and I think FE Switch is too far away.
Takamaru - Token Retro character. Plus his game got released internationally.
Ice Climbers - I 100% expect their return, and I am hyped.
Snip & Clip - Just a biased pick for a "Hardware" character. Probably the unlikeliest thing on the roster.
Capcom Rep - I believe Capcom will push for this while having the other 2. Phoenix Wright or Amaterasu are likely.
Bomberman - Most likely Konami rep, Snake won't come back and Simon isn't as likely.
Banjo - Really the only "Big" 3rd party left in my eyes.

Although I expect more cuts, I think those 3 being Roy, Corrin and Cloud are likeliest, although they could potentially come back as DLC. If Cloud is cut, I don't see him coming back as DLC unless FF7 gets a switch release and he comes back to smash to promote it.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Sorry everyone, but I think another Xenoblade rep is hands down Rex+Pyra and two more rare Blades.
My choice for Xenoblade rep if not Rex though, is first Morag+Brighid and other rare Blades, then Nia +Dromarch and other rare Blades, and then it's Zeke +Pandoria and other rare Blades.
You know whats funny is the next most popular character (or Driver I should say) is definitely Nia but more people want to see Morag and Zeke. Just find it interesting.

Xenoblade just needs its own crossover game in the future.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
Alright, I finally decided to make a roster myself, and instead of judging other people's opinions I'll have my opinions be wrong for once!

Notes:
Waluigi - Insert Captian Toad here if you want, I think Waluigi will make it this time personally.
Dixie Kong - Same thing as Waluigi but with K Rool
Zelda Newcomer - Idk who they would pick, but probably a BOTW character. I'd like a Rito personally.
Ridley - He's not too big, I mean probably, whatever.
Wolf - I think there was decent outcry during the Smash Ballot for his return.
Bandana Dee - Most likely Kirby Character due to relevancy and popularity.
Kirby Newcomer - I believe Kirby has been on an upwards climb lately, and that two more characters would work
Alph - Just separate him very, VERY slightly from Olimar this time, like the other not-skins
Isabelle - Is the new face of Animal Crossing. Especially with her appearance in Mario Kart 8 (just like inkling!)
Rex - Do I need to say much about this? Probably my most likely pick here.
Decidueye - I want Lycanroc more, but I just believe in Decidueye's chances as a gen 7 pokemon.
Alm - Replace Lucina with a more relevant FE character, while keeping the fighting style the same.
Lyn - She's really popular. I wouldn't be surprised with her inclusion, and I think FE Switch is too far away.
Takamaru - Token Retro character. Plus his game got released internationally.
Ice Climbers - I 100% expect their return, and I am hyped.
Snip & Clip - Just a biased pick for a "Hardware" character. Probably the unlikeliest thing on the roster.
Capcom Rep - I believe Capcom will push for this while having the other 2. Phoenix Wright or Amaterasu are likely.
Bomberman - Most likely Namco rep, Snake won't come back and Simon isn't as likely.
Banjo - Really the only "Big" 3rd party left in my eyes.

Although I expect more cuts, I think those 3 being Roy, Corrin and Cloud are likeliest, although they could potentially come back as DLC. If Cloud is cut, I don't see him coming back as DLC unless FF7 gets a switch release and he comes back to smash to promote it.
I really like this roster, it seems quite balanced. My only issues would be that I think we will only see one Kirby newcomer, but, it certainly is not impossible that we see two, so maybe? That and I honestly do not see Banjo making it in unfortunately. It is just too late for him, his series has been dormant since Microsoft turned it into a car driving game (yeesh).

Personally I would honestly take your roster, maybe take out the Kirby extra slot, keep Corrin (with female as default) and replace Banjo with Shovel Knight or Shantae. I really think Indies (specifically Nindies) have learnt themselves at least a slot in this Smash.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm starving to death over here, waiting for footage of Super Smash Bros. 2018. But on the bright side. It would be awesome to see a storm of footage and information just dumped on us at the E3 Invitational tournament.

It's gonna be pretty cool to see people testing out Super Smash Bros. 2018 as our first look at gameplay. Like I'd probably be more cool if they just pulled the curtain to reveal the roster and let tournament players have at it.
What if the characters in the silhouettes (+Inklings and the E3 reveals) are the roster for the tournament? If we assume it is 16 people maybe we'll have 16 playable characters there.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Something I want to mention really briefly (or not).

First of all, why continue the cut conversation? Can we not find something more interesting to talk about? I mean, yeah the anxiety of characters getting cut is tiring. I feel like one of my mains, Greninja, is at risk of being cut out. I have way too much fun playing him, so I sincerely hope he isn't cut.
---
I want to talk about this trailer.

When I was a kid, a freshman in high school...I remember when I woke up that morning and was excited to see what new information Sakurai had for us. Sonic was my most wanted that time.

Opening up the web page for the Smash Bros. Dojo, and seeing Sonic staring at me with that smug look was one of the most amazing days I've ever had. I went to school that day and freaked out with a friend who hadn't looked that morning. I couldn't get it off my mind that day. I couldn't believe it. Finally, after all these years, I could have an epic battle between Mario and Sonic, two of the biggest rivals (at least to the fans) in gaming history!

That right there broke the internet and blew the minds of gaming fans everywhere.

Fast forward to November 2015. I'd completed my first student teaching placement and was in my second week at my high school student teaching placement. I got home that one night, knowing there would be a Nintendo Direct. I had a hunch there would be a new DLC character announced, and I figured it would be somebody everybody expected, like K.Rool.

This trailer starts.

Having never played Final Fantasy VII, I didn't recognize anything from it until the fated:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

X

Final Fantasy VII

Came across the screen.

Some friends from Smashboards were in a Skype chat, but I wanted to take it all in on my own. Seeing those words on the screen, even though I wasn't a Final Fantasy player...seeing those boots slowly walk across the Midgar stage, sent chills down my crooked spine. My hands went up to my head. My jaw dropped. I was completely blindsided.

After the trailer, I called a handful of friends as I practically gasped for air. Considering most of my gaming friends love Final Fantasy VII but didn't play or follow Smash like I did, I absolutely HAD to tell them. The reactions were some I still remember so clearly. The following day I asked my students if they saw it. They thought it was the coolest thing, not only that Cloud was in Smash, but that their teacher was freaking out about it.

This was another instance in which a childhood rivalry, the fated gaming showdown of Link and Cloud, something that was previously thought impossible, was somehow now real. A rivalry on par with Sonic and Mario was now in the same game in which you could, indeed, have Sonic and Mario fight.

That Cloud reveal trailer effectively broke the internet. Sonic was one thing. Sonic had big appearances on Nintendo consoles, and was considered the most wanted 3rd party once Snake opened the gates, and for good reason.

Nobody saw Cloud coming.

I am sure that many people reading this may have had similar reactions, and maybe some who didn't. Even now when I rewatch that trailer, I get chills. Shortly following that, during my winter break before I started my Master's degree I played through Final Fantasy VII. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

Now, I realize that Cloud is on the chopping block for a wide array of fans. Some have viable reasons, and others don't (in my opinion anyway).

I think it would be a very, very big mistake to do that. Something I would like you all to consider.

Think about the first time Sonic was revealed for Smash. Think about the realization of that legendary rivalry. Mario vs. Sonic. Consider it.

Now think about that feeling again, but in the form of Link vs. Cloud. Even if you don't care about that rivalry. Consider that.

Now, consider the backlash of cutting Sonic the Hedgehog. Think about that rivalry no longer being possible, even though it once was. What do we lose here?

Consider the same for Cloud.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I really like this roster, it seems quite balanced. My only issues would be that I think we will only see one Kirby newcomer, but, it certainly is not impossible that we see two, so maybe? That and I honestly do not see Banjo making it in unfortunately. It is just too late for him, his series has been dormant since Microsoft turned it into a car driving game (yeesh).

Personally I would honestly take your roster, maybe take out the Kirby extra slot, keep Corrin (with female as default) and replace Banjo with Shovel Knight or Shantae. I really think Indies (specifically Nindies) have learnt themselves at least a slot in this Smash.
Shovel Knight was honestly the next character I would add if I would add anyone. I just thought 76 characters was starting to stretch it.

I also said that Roy or Corrin would probably make sense if they did DLC for the next game.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
As far as a fourth Kirby character is concerned, it's Bandanna Dee or no one. Like, I understand Gooey, Marx, Sectonia, Susie, and a bunch of others would be fun to play as, but I can't see us getting any of them. If we didn't get The Legend of Zelda one-off characters, what makes you think we're getting Kirby ones? Behind Kirby, King Dedede, and Meta Knight, Bandanna Dee is really the only one who's made consistent appearances in the series, be it a playable character or a supporting NPC, since his resurgence in Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

The way I see it, if we don't get Bandanna Dee then we'll get an explanation from Sakurai as to why. If we do get Bandanna Dee, he will be the last Kirby character we get until another one shows up and starts making consistently major appearances.

Last edited:

Jak_spoon

Smash Journeyman
How would you guys feel if assist trophies returned but when you used them you got to turn into those crazy characters. For example ridly could be an assist trophy and you could reck the other players for life 15 seconds

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

First of all, why continue the cut conversation? Can we not find something more interesting to talk about? I mean, yeah the anxiety of characters getting cut is tiring. I feel like one of my mains, Greninja, is at risk of being cut out. I have way too much fun playing him, so I sincerely hope he isn't cut.
---

When I was a kid, a freshman in high school...I remember when I woke up that morning and was excited to see what new information Sakurai had for us. Sonic was my most wanted that time.

Opening up the web page for the Smash Bros. Dojo, and seeing Sonic staring at me with that smug look was one of the most amazing days I've ever had. I went to school that day and freaked out with a friend who hadn't looked that morning. I couldn't get it off my mind that day. I couldn't believe it. Finally, after all these years, I could have an epic battle between Mario and Sonic, two of the biggest rivals (at least to the fans) in gaming history!

That right there broke the internet and blew the minds of gaming fans everywhere.

Fast forward to November 2015. I'd completed my first student teaching placement and was in my second week at my high school student teaching placement. I got home that one night, knowing there would be a Nintendo Direct. I had a hunch there would be a new DLC character announced, and I figured it would be somebody everybody expected, like K.Rool.

This trailer starts.

Having never played Final Fantasy VII, I didn't recognize anything from it until the fated:

X

Final Fantasy VII

Came across the screen.

Some friends from Smashboards were in a Skype chat, but I wanted to take it all in on my own. Seeing those words on the screen, even though I wasn't a Final Fantasy player...seeing those boots slowly walk across the Midgar stage, sent chills down my crooked spine. My hands went up to my head. My jaw dropped. I was completely blindsided.

After the trailer, I called a handful of friends as I practically gasped for air. Considering most of my gaming friends love Final Fantasy VII but didn't play or follow Smash like I did, I absolutely HAD to tell them. The reactions were some I still remember so clearly. The following day I asked my students if they saw it. They thought it was the coolest thing, not only that Cloud was in Smash, but that their teacher was freaking out about it.

This was another instance in which a childhood rivalry, the fated gaming showdown of Link and Cloud, something that was previously thought impossible, was somehow now real. A rivalry on par with Sonic and Mario was now in the same game in which you could, indeed, have Sonic and Mario fight.

That Cloud reveal trailer effectively broke the internet. Sonic was one thing. Sonic had big appearances on Nintendo consoles, and was considered the most wanted 3rd party once Snake opened the gates, and for good reason.

Nobody saw Cloud coming.

I am sure that many people reading this may have had similar reactions, and maybe some who didn't. Even now when I rewatch that trailer, I get chills. Shortly following that, during my winter break before I started my Master's degree I played through Final Fantasy VII. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

Now, I realize that Cloud is on the chopping block for a wide array of fans. Some have viable reasons, and others don't (in my opinion anyway).

I think it would be a very, very big mistake to do that. Something I would like you all to consider.

Think about the first time Sonic was revealed for Smash. Think about the realization of that legendary rivalry. Mario vs. Sonic.

Now think about that feeling again, but in the form of Link vs. Cloud. Even if you don't care about that rivalry.

Now, consider the backlash of cutting Sonic the Hedgehog. Think about that rivalry no longer being possible, even though it once was.

I think cutting Cloud would be a big loss. I ALSO think it's the likeliest 3rd party to be cut, and that's why I cut him in my roster.

THAT BEING SAID, I only really cut him because I wanted my roster to have cuts. I realistically don't see him being cut, especially if they announce the FFVII remake for switch.

How would you guys feel if assist trophies returned but when you used them you got to turn into those crazy characters. For example ridly could be an assist trophy and you could reck the other players for life 15 seconds
I think that would upset a lot of people, especially if some had almost complete movesets.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

If people are discussing it, presumably they're interested in it. It is part of the series. If you're not interested in it, absolutely discuss something else.

I don't understand why it need be any more complicated than that.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Man, Sakurai kinda pulled a fast one on us by saying he couldn't add Chrom to the game because he's too unoriginal.

Even if he was an Ike clone, I could see him being super interesting. Imagine if he was quicker and lighter than Ike, still had Marth's tipper, and all of Marth's regular move animations, but had his own unique versions of Ike's specials?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Seems like a step down if they'd function autonomously and way too much work if they'd function as characters.

Man, Sakurai kinda pulled a fast one on us by saying he couldn't add Chrom to the game because he's too unoriginal.

Even if he was an Ike clone, I could see him being super interesting. Imagine if he was quicker and lighter than Ike, still had Marth's tipper, and all of Marth's regular move animations, but had his own unique versions of Ike's specials?
I'd still rather have Robin.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
I think cutting Cloud would be a big loss. I ALSO think it's the likeliest 3rd party to be cut, and that's why I cut him in my roster.

THAT BEING SAID, I only really cut him because I wanted my roster to have cuts. I realistically don't see him being cut, especially if they announce the FFVII remake for switch.

I think that would upset a lot of people, especially if some had almost complete movesets.
Talking about a Smash announcement that would break the internet, revealing that Cloud is returning by announcing FFVII Remake for Switch would be insane!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If people are discussing it, presumably they're interested in it. It is part of the series. If you're not interested in it, absolutely discuss something else.

It's not really complicated. My point is that the conversation isn't going to change no matter how many times it's brought up until we hear more about the game.

The same talking points are used, the same rebuttals are used, and the same conclusions are reached.

There's plenty other things that could be talked about, such as an interesting moveset for a newcomer. That's all my point was.

I actually think a thread based on actual debates, with backed reasoning for retaining or cutting a character would be super interesting if constructed properly. That may also mitigate the amount of dead horse beating that is happening around here...hm.

Maybe I'll pull a Roster Prediction Discussion Thread and make another one.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's not really complicated. My point is that the conversation isn't going to change no matter how many times it's brought up until we hear more about the game.

The same talking points are used, the same rebuttals are used, and the same conclusions are reached.

There's plenty other things that could be talked about, such as an interesting moveset for a newcomer. That's all my point was.
But the arguments for or against newcomers go through the exact same process.

It's not like the conversation surrounding cuts is the only facet of all this that's cyclical, far from it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
But the arguments for or against newcomers go through the exact same process.

It's not like the conversation surrounding cuts is the only facet of all this that's cyclical, far from it.
Again, fair point.

However, I'm specifically talking about movesets of the characters suggested. Instead of posting the comment of "X character should be in because reasons", I'm sure a more in-depth discussion could be had if there was a comprehensive moveset involved for some of the characters thrown out there.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

---

This trailer starts.

X

Final Fantasy VII

Came across the screen.

Nobody saw Cloud coming.

Think about the first time Sonic was revealed for Smash. Think about the realization of that legendary rivalry. Mario vs. Sonic.

Now think about that feeling again, but in the form of Link vs. Cloud. Even if you don't care about that rivalry.

Now, consider the backlash of cutting Sonic the Hedgehog. Think about that rivalry no longer being possible, even though it once was.

The internet would explode if Crash made it. Then we will have our iconic 90's war between Mario, Crash, and Sonic

Pakky

Smash Hero

---

This trailer starts.

X

Final Fantasy VII

Came across the screen.

Nobody saw Cloud coming.

This was very eloquent and I have to agree.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'd still have Robin too. It's Lucina I'd get rid of.
Lucina probably takes a week at most to add into the game. I wouldn't think she would go. I'm personally a fan of her spot being taken by Alm in the sense the concept of a very slightly different Marth Clone.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lucina is too popular. If she gets cut. She'll just be Roy 2.0 until she's put in through DLC.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

It's complicated because when the same topic is repeated nonstop and no one can find something else to discuss so they just let it be

/smashlogic

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Lucina probably takes a week at most to add into the game. I wouldn't think she would go. I'm personally a fan of her spot being taken by Alm in the sense the concept of a very slightly different Marth Clone.
I think one Marth clone in the form of Roy is enough. Ike's been around long enough that he deserves his own clone too.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Again, fair point.

However, I'm specifically talking about movesets of the characters suggested. Instead of posting the comment of "X character should be in because reasons", I'm sure a more in-depth discussion could be had if there was a comprehensive moveset involved for some of the characters thrown out there.
We could make comprehensive movesets, but honestly, the tradeoff of doing written movesets is not enough when most respond with "that's a great moveset!" without any specific feedback. Drawn movesets are the best kind, but even then, there is not enough feedback to warrant the trade-off. At best, we can just briefly explain why the character may or may not have huge moveset potential and point out a few specific details of gameplay to sell people into wanting the character.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Again, fair point.

I'm sure it could, and it does occur sometimes, but not only does it take a larger investment of time to construct a full moveset, but how a character could play and why they should get in are two different arguments, only the latter of which being comparable to the arguments surrounding cuts. Those are the arguments dealing with a character's presence or lack thereof.

Potential movesets are totally an equally valid topic, and you'll see them here and there, you're just going to see more of the former discourse because people are more concerned with who's in and who's not over how they'd function.

I'd still have Robin too. It's Lucina I'd get rid of.
But clones and original characters aren't interchangeable. Lucina would be there regardless of Chrom or Robin, it's of the latter we'd only get one.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I say we cut everyone and only play as Mario and Link

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Make Doctor clones out of everyone. Doctor Link, Doctor Kong, Doctorchu, Dr. Doctor Mario, ect.

Then cut everyone else.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
But clones and original characters aren't interchangeable. Lucina would be there regardless of Chrom or Robin, it's of the latter we'd only get one.
Still, Lucina's probably the most low-effort clone in Smash, next to Dr. Mario. She's literally just Marth without a tipper.

Roy was the first clone of Marth, imo we don't need a second Marth clone.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Make Doctor clones out of everyone. Doctor Link, Doctor Kong, Doctorchu, Dr. Doctor Mario, ect.

Then cut everyone else.
Which sounds better: Super Smash Bros MD or Super Smash Bros PhD?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I've been saying the same things that Sakurai said about Chrom, Ridley, and the clones for years almost word for word and nobody listened to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom