• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For ****'s sake in an hour and a single post I got 26 alerts, **** like this makes me skip to the latest page. Either something happened or I just attracted more people feeling attacked when I say "Whiny ******** who still ***** about something 3 years after despite it being better for them". Wonder why people feel addressed when I specifically call out the terrible *** apples cause this certainly ain't the first time
No, you were being needlessly hostile and antagonistic and twisting reality to paint others in a worse light, and now you're deliberately ignoring their rebuttals so you can continue pretending you're in the right.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
No see, I was PRETENDING to have a giant psychotic breakdown that one time. You were not.
At least I don’t think you were.
Eh whatever, I don’t wanna start an argument.

Sometimes a night's sleep can do wonders. I don't wanna start one either so let's all sit back and watch the show. I'm worried but cautiously optimistic.

D

Deleted member

My Direct predictions
-Only unique newcomer left for base is E L M A
-Grinch leak is real, but due to all these character in order to ease the dev team all 7 are given swords and are Lucina echoes
-Mario is confirmed as an echo of Dr. Mario
-Spirits is Smash Tour REDUX! This time with 69 boards and no gameplay changes
-Ridley is cut he took up too much processing power
-Steve as day 1 dlc
-You have to box Sakurai to get the game physically
-Wii U exclusive

HesIn

Smash Apprentice
It should be pretty quick to see if the banner is real or not, as if anyone is going to be revealed first it's Isaac due to his trailer supposedly being delayed.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait, what are we going to do when the direct is over and there is nothing left to speculate until DLC? *starts to play Thanatos - If I Can't Be Yours*

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, I tried. This is the type of response that makes your alerts blow up.
I mean, if it's so terrible to go "Oh, that looks pretty bad on your end regardless of your intentions" then we wouldn't have people to help for Public Relations
No, you were being needlessly hostile and antagonistic and twisting reality to paint others in a worse light, and now you're deliberately ignoring their rebuttals so you can continue pretending you're in the right.
I was only trying to act hostile to the morons who were still mad about Corrin and Bayonetta years after the fact or possibly still are. Maybe I just ****ed up my wording (which I won't lie happens far more often than I'd like to admit) but to me it looks like people getting mad at me for throwing mad shade at bad apples

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
Imagine everyone's reactions if she ended up being the Square Enix rep after all.

I'm actually legitimately curious to know.
What would all of your reactions be if she was revealed to be in the game, and we didn't get any other Square rep?

I'm not saying it will happen. I know for an absolute fact it won't, and she's probably not even going to get in the base game. I just want to know if in this hypothetical situation, would you be hyped, neutral, surprised, or salty?
Id be very pissed off. Geno and Sora absolutely destroy her in popularity+Request and if we could get a recent Square rep, id prefer Noctis

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I see this thread is getting those one-more-day-until-I-know-the-fate-of-my-favorite-character jitters.

Reminder that it isn't the end of the world if the leak is real/fake and the Direct isn't what you wanted. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

D

Deleted member

How I currently feel trying to temper my expectations without making them so high that I'm delusional or so low that I'm depressed:

I'm pretty sure that's going to be most people throughout today and tomorrow with all the back and forth going on from leakers and journalists who seem like even they don't know what the heck is going on.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
So apparently Liam also claimed that Shadow would be a Semi-Clone

And you know, its Liam so who knows, but that gives me slightly more hope for his inclusion.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Wait what does it say? My college wifi blocks 4chan lol
fakeas****.png

Press website says "new fighters, like Banjo & Kazooie from the Nintendo 64 classic and Ridley..." and later on it says "new fighters include Chorus Kids, Banjo & Kazooie, King K. Rool..."

Easy af HTML edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom