• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
The fact that it is a Smash leak I'm talking about. The one involving phoenix Wright, Zero, Tails and Noctis, before he rejected it afterward quite later down the line as a fault in the source. Which can potentially happen with whichever source is suggesting incenaroar.
Remember that the entire reason he waited on confirming Incen was that he was waiting for confirmation from good sources. According to him, multiple people have claimed Incen but he didn't wanna reveal that until he was 100 percent sure. Whoever finally said "yeah its Incen" is a source he considers very reliable.

lightdrago

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW 2938 1058 0987
The fact that it is a Smash leak I'm talking about. The one involving phoenix Wright, Zero, Tails and Noctis, before he rejected it afterward quite later down the line as a fault in the source. Which can potentially happen with whichever source is suggesting incenaroar.
Difference is the faulty source came from one person. The Incineroar ones come from three-four of his sources. I can understand one of them being faulty, but all of them? I find that doubtful.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Bored. Decided for the fun of it if Smash was Infinity War that this is who'd survive or not in The Snap. :p

Survived::ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus:/:ultzss::ultdarksamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultdaisy::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultroy::ultgnw::ultsnake::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucas::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultvillager::ultmegaman::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultlucina::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultduckhunt::ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultkrool:

Snapped::ultluigi::ultness::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff::ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultzelda:/:ultsheik::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultmewtwo::ultchrom::ultpit::ultwario::ultike::ultdiddy::ultsonic::ultolimar::ultrob::ultwiifittrainer::ultgreninja::ultmiifighters::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultrobin::ultryu::ultcloud::ultinkling::ultridley::ultsimon::ultisabelle:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Sassy Geno? More like...
7WAJlti.jpg

Saddy Geno hahahaha

Don't worry Geno I'm crying too

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sassy Geno.png

I made you all something in memory of our best friend during this speculation period.
It is a sad day, indeed.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Remember that the entire reason he waited on confirming Incen was that he was waiting for confirmation from good sources. According to him, multiple people have claimed Incen but he didn't wanna reveal that until he was 100 percent sure. Whoever finally said "yeah its Incen" is a source he considers very reliable.
Yeah, that's what he says. He's been wrong before. We've been over this. Likely? Sure, maybe. But still not a guarantee.

Hence why I don't allow him to limit my speculation. You're free to have it your way of course, but realize where non-followers are coming from too.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
God I'm sad Sassy Geno was debunked but this is going to be an absolutely hilarious story down the line.

I still hope he's in for his fans' sakes but man this thread has been great in the aftermath.

lightdrago

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW 2938 1058 0987
https://youtu.be/NnTaCxYrXcY
Dude managed to call Simon, Richter, as well as King K. Rool and Dark samus.
This is the source that said he got info from a demo unit he stole that erased its data before he could take pictures of it. Not to mention this is the infamous source saying the game had a Gardevoir and Gothitelle echo.

This is in no way reliable.

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
View attachment 170969
I made you all something in memory of our best friend during this speculation period.
It is a sad day, indeed.
Put him in a special coffin on a seperate place. Place him close to Rayman, but not anywhere NEAR close to other fake TRASH pictures.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Well leak or no, I'm not getting off the "Geno is in" train.

Even if that train is stuck on a hill.

I will die on this hill.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
God I'm sad Sassy Geno was debunked but this is going to be an absolutely hilarious story down the line.

I still hope he's in for his fans' sakes but man this thread has been great in the aftermath.
Yeah I am actually surprised by that. Most things have been tame and more or less "That sucks"

Goes to show you, there is indeed SOME respect for characters around here when really convincing leaks get debunked.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Would LeakyPandy's VGA statement actually tick Square off?

I mean, they never specifically mentioned Square or any of their franchises, leaving people to guess. Even if the info they gave regarding a "political move" made it seem obvious...

It sounds far-fetched anyway; if your marketing people are concerned it won't win due to political stuff, why bother planning a reveal that's supposed to ride the hype of it winning...?

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
apology for poor english

where were you when sassy geno dies

i was sat at home reading smashboard when BoyMan ring

"sassy geno is die"

"no"

and you?????????????

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I still believe Should low-key apologize to Intelliheath for Calling him out here/GameFaqs :x
Just don't understand why he didn't want to show this beforehand

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
This is the source that said he got info from a demo unit he stole that erased its data before he could take pictures of it. Not to mention this is the infamous source saying the game had a Gardevoir and Gothitelle echo.

This is in no way reliable.
And yet, he got them right. His other is just as unconfirmed as Verg's yet-to-be-seens. It's a waste of time debating them versus one another until we see what actually comes out.

Hence why enlisting to any one leaker is a waste of time and speculation from the get go.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
apology for poor english

where were you when sassy geno dies

i was sat at home reading smashboard when BoyMan ring

"sassy geno is die"

"no"

and you?????????????
This is literally the assassination of Abraham Lincoln but for Ultimate speculation on Smashboards

And yet, he got them right. His other is just as unconfirmed as Verg's yet-to-be-seens. It's a waste of time debating them versus one another until we see what actually comes out.

Hence why enlisting to any one leaker is a waste of time and speculation from the get go.
Can you two just cry over Geno like the rest of us

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's what he says. He's been wrong before. We've been over this. Likely? Sure, maybe. But still not a guarantee.

Hence why I don't allow him to limit my speculation. You're free to have it your way of course, but realize where non-followers are coming from too.
Despite the fact that I've outspokenly been a believer of the collective known as Vergeben, I don't believe I've ever tried to limit someone's speculation. Even I don't consider anything a lock, I operate on an anything's possible policy including the worst possible scenario, and prepare myself for such. In this case that'd be Goku, for which I don't think I'm prepared, but I digress. Speculate about whoever you want but if one of the argumentative points you're gonna pull out is the "Vergeben's been wrong before" card, it's not a very strong point when it comes to Ultimate.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Man you guys jump the gun sometimes

Your giving up on Geno all because one stupid rumor picture got debunk

I'm not leaving the train until I see the final dlc character announced and none of the characters is geno

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Speculate about whoever you want but if one of the argumentative points you're gonna pull out the "Vergeben's been wrong before card" it's not a very strong point when it comes to Ultimate.
Whatever you say. I just stated the fact that what he says isn't guaranteed automatically. Don't see why such a big deal was made out of it.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So lets debunk the Dixie and Banjo leak next!

Interesting note on Dixie's eyes...

Still fake because sausage finger Banjo, but good detail nonetheless.

EDIT:
banjo dixie.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom