• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
until Smash 5 or even the port if a bunch of characters are planned on being added as its pretty clear Female Corrin won't be losing popularity anytime soon).
That's not how Fire Emblem characters are picked. It's based on who the currently relevant characters are.
It's why we got Ike, not Lyn or Hector in Brawl and why we got Robin, not Micaiah or Black Knight in Smash 4.

The only character that goes against this is Marth and that's because he's the original Fire Emblem protagonist.

For Corrin Smash 4 DLC was their only chance.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Honestly, I can't say I'm behind the whole "let's cut X series's characters because there's too many" philosophy, I dislike Fire Emblem's over representation more than anyone else, but I think it'd be for the best if they just kept all the characters we currently have as long as they don't add anything new and add more to other franchises instead. Cleaning up the roster's appearance isn't worth ruining every (insert cut character here) mains fun, while keeping the characters harms nobody.
Well yes it does actually because having too many characters in fighting games makes them very difficult to balance properly. Whenever a fighter comes along that has 50+ characters, it isn't long before 9-1 and 10-0 matchups start to crop up and I don't need to explain why those are terrible.

Characters always need to be trimmed in every new iteration of a fighting game. And the reason Fire Emblem is the first candidate for that trimming, is because their designs, both visually and gameplay-wise, are all very similar. There are other more interesting characters with a greater variety of silhouettes that could be placed there instead of them.

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't say I'm behind the whole "let's cut X series's characters because there's too many" philosophy, I dislike Fire Emblem's over representation more than anyone else, but I think it'd be for the best if they just kept all the characters we currently have as long as they don't add anything new and add more to other franchises instead. Cleaning up the roster's appearance isn't worth ruining every (insert cut character here) mains fun, while keeping the characters harms nobody.
I have to second this. I do think they added too many Fire Emblem characters in Smash 4, but I don't think they should cut characters because of it, especially the unique ones. They just shouldn't add any new ones.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That's not how Fire Emblem characters are picked. It's based on who the currently relevant characters are.
It's why we got Ike, not Lyn or Hector in Brawl and why we got Robin, not Micaiah or Black Knight in Smash 4.

The only character that goes against this is Marth and that's because he's the original Fire Emblem protagonist.

For Corrin Smash 4 DLC was their only chance.

Yeah, I know, but Corrin just felt like a completely different case to me... and still somewhat of a controversial pick (in my opinion). Had they not been added, then there's a chance they would of missed out, but think about it; Corrin is still the most relevant and new FE protagonist (even with this remake of an old game from the series coming up), so had they decided to wait until the theoretical port to add them, I don't think it would have caused much frustration. However, that's just my opinion once again.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Regardless of whether slots exist or not, I'm sick of all the Fire Emblem characters and would much rather see other characters in their place, even if it means there are fewer characters overall. I have zero interest in Fire Emblem and don't see why people who aren't interested in the series have to put up with six characters from it. Like Fire Emblem is as important as Mario or Pokemon. It absolutely is not. It makes sense to me why those franchises have as many reps as they do, but I can't see why FE has just as many.

I really hope FE is greatly culled in the next game.
I have zero interest in Metroid but I don't call for their characters to be culled.

Fire Emblem is a game series with fourteen mainline titles, sixteen if you include all three versions of Fates separately, and seventeen if you include Heroes. This isn't even mentioning Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Fire Emblem Warriors, or the untitled Switch game, which would bring the total amount to twenty, or sixteen if you exclude the other two versions of Fates and the spinoffs. And considering the series doesn't keep a static cast, six is a perfectly reasonable number for Fire Emblem.

The whole "too much Fire Emblem" thing just seems kind of petty to me.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
Well yes it does actually because having too many characters in fighting games makes them very difficult to balance properly. Before long 9-1 and 10-0 matchups start to crop up and I don't need to explain why those are terrible.

Characters always need to be trimmed in every new iteration of a fighting game. And the reason Fire Emblem needs to be trimmed is because their designs, both visually and gameplay-wise, are all very similar. There are other more interesting characters with a greater variety of silhouettes that could be placed there instead of them
While I will agree I don't want another Fire Emblem character, and yes they have similarities. They also have unique things about them. I'd honestly be fine if a more unique FE rep took the place of Lucina, since she's a clone. But look at Corrin and Robin, what other character in the game has durability and smash aerials, or who else can pin opponents to the ground and damage others while charaging a smash attack. If they got rid of Lucina and added someone else more unique, like a lance user or an archer, then I think that would be understandable. Sakurai doesn't pick characters based off the series all the time, he picks them based off of who is relevant and provides a fun, unique move set, or at least who puts a unique twist on an already established style of play.

As for balancing, I do understand where you are coming from there as a larger game is harder to balance, but the developers have made arguably the most balanced game in the series, despite quite a few instances of horrible match ups, and if there is a match-up like that, just pick another character and use them instead for those match ups, we've just seen ZeRo succeed against Ally recently at Midwest Mayhem 8 by using Lucina and it worked out very well for him.

(Note: I'm aware that Sakurai said in an interview he felt as if adding Corrin did push things a little when it came to FE reps, but it proves my point that he adds characters based on if they are relevant and unique.)

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

I have zero interest in Metroid but I don't call for their characters to be culled.

Fire Emblem is a game series with fourteen mainline titles, sixteen if you include all three versions of Fates separately, and seventeen if you include Heroes. This isn't even mentioning Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Fire Emblem Warriors, or the untitled Switch game, which would bring the total amount to twenty, or sixteen if you exclude the other two versions of Fates and the spinoffs. And considering the series doesn't keep a static cast, six is a perfectly reasonable number for Fire Emblem.

You would say that it's "petty" because you're obviously a fan of it. You're clearly biased.

No one is calling for Metroid to be culled because it only has two versions of the same character, which is the least it deserves. It doesn't take up a significant portion of the cast, and it's WAY more important than Fire Emblem. Zelda is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, has 28 mainline titles and even it has only five characters. So no, six characters for Fire Emblem when even Zelda has less is inexcusable, and in fact it's the farthest thing from "reasonable".

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The "too many Fire Emblem characters" discussion reminds me of "too many 1st gen Pokemon".

Luminario

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem isn't THAT bad of a series for Smash overexposure, they just all use similar attacks so it looks pretty boring. If they just branched out with the weapons to use lances, axes, tomes, staves, and daggers then the characters could at least act a bit more uniquely but that's more a problem with what weapons the main lord uses. Also Roy probably took no time at all to create, due to being a Marth semi-clone with barely any actual changes, so technically we got like 4 unique FE reps with a freebie clone and a semi clone that you should have only bought if you liked the character anyway. I agree on Corrin not being the best choice for a unique DLC character though and should really have been held back until the next game, but cutting any of the unique characters now is a bad idea, and not exploiting the newfound popularity of the series is also a bad idea.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Even though you are obviously joking, at least Angry Birds got a movie when the more irrelevant Temple Run didn't.

When's the last time anyone played that game?
The Angry Birds have no arms canonically (They can't use the movie's designs because they aren't canon), so would they hold items with their beaks?

Plus they need a slingshot in order to reach great heights. How would that work in a Smash environment?

Why am I arguing against Angry Birds in Smash anyway?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Well yes it does actually because having too many characters in fighting games makes them very difficult to balance properly. Whenever a fighter comes along that has 50+ characters, it isn't long before 9-1 and 10-0 matchups start to crop up and I don't need to explain why those are terrible.

Characters always need to be trimmed in every new iteration of a fighting game. And the reason Fire Emblem is the first candidate for that trimming, is because their designs, both visually and gameplay-wise, are all very similar. There are other more interesting characters with a greater variety of silhouettes that could be placed there instead of them.
There's bad match-ups in this game, but I wouldn't say anything's like a 9-1 or 10-0, I think there might be a few fringe cases of 8-2s (particularly Bayonetta vs heavies, glhf) but for the most part the worst match-ups in this game you'll probably encounter without actively looking for one are 7-3s. If they use the same engine again and oversee the metagame's development so they can react with balance patches, I don't think culling the roster's necessary, we wouldn't need cuts.

Do you mean the "There's too much Fire Emblem characters, cut some of them please" mentality is petty or both that and the "Fire Emblem has too many characters relative to the rest of the cast, add more for X franchise please" mentalities are petty?

DMan64

Smash Cadet
You would say that it's "petty" because you're obviously a fan of it. You're clearly biased.

No one is calling for Metroid to be culled because it only has two versions of the same character, which is the least it deserves. It doesn't take up a significant portion of the cast, and it's WAY more important than Fire Emblem. Zelda is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, has 28 mainline titles and even it has only five characters. So no, six characters for Fire Emblem when even Zelda has less is inexcusable, and not at all "reasonable". It's the farthest thing from reasonable.
If I too am a Fire Emblem fan and I say I don't want anymore what does that make me?

Besides let's look at it this way, what characters besides Samus and Ridley are relevant in Metroid. They sure aren't gonna put GF troop or Kraid in the game.
What about Zelda, yes there are tons of characters you could, I repeat could use, but really are they who you would want. I can totally understand a character like Ghiram being wanted, but who would ask for Ruto, or Durunia. Maybe they could add a character from BotW, but that's all I could see happening.

And honestly at this point importance of a series doesn't matter in Smash as we can see with the amount of FE fighters, if that were the case, we'd have way more representatives for Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario in general, and characters like Shulk or Duck Hunt would stand no chance of being in the game. But then you'd still have the complaint that other deserving franchises aren't being represented anyways.

(Note: Not to mention, when was the last time a series like Metroid or F-Zero were relevant, and in a good way, Star Fox Zero was a flop to mediocre at best and besides even if we got Wolf back and a new Star Fox character, they all share the problem of very similar move sets, something that FE also has a slight problem of, and people would complain about it.)

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Was that also a common complaint for Pokken?
That and "too many fire Pokemon".
Mostly gen 1 Pokemon makes sense though, they play on peoples nostalgia and are already popular.
I have only one complaint about Pokken. I'm very disappointed Meowth isn't a playable character in Pokken.
Now Meowth would easily work in Pokken, though I feel Weavile took that specific playstyle. He just can't catch a break nowadays.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
We're back to arguing FE again? Given that we pretty much know where this is headed, perhaps a new topic is in order?

Uh...Potential costumes if they ever decide to expand on those? Stages from smaller/unrepresented franchises? Improvements to stage builder? Do you even want them to bother with stage builder again?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

No one is calling for Metroid to be culled because it only has two versions of the same character, which is the least it deserves. It doesn't take up a significant portion of the cast, and it's WAY more important than Fire Emblem. Zelda is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, has 28 mainline titles and even it has only five characters. So no, six characters for Fire Emblem when even Zelda has less is inexcusable, and in fact it's the farthest thing from "reasonable".
I could just as easily say your aversion to Fire Emblem is a form of bias. The point is it doesn't matter.

The Zelda franchise doesn't have a cyclical cast, so unless you want a roster full of the few recurring characters and a ton of one-offs, it doesn't need a ton of characters for the sake of having them. I think there's a reason every one we've gotten so far is a form of a Triforce bearer. With the cast we have now, you already have all of the incredibly important Zelda characters. Fire Emblem, like Pokémon, doesn't keep the same cast like Zelda does, and as such will never have that completeness if it keeps making games.

Impa is pretty much the only Zelda character close to the Triforce trio in importance, so I could see her getting in. But beyond that anyone else added would be a side character at best. Rivali, Darunia, or Fi wouldn't have the same level of importance to Zelda as a franchise as, say, Alm, Chrom, Lyn, Hector would for Fire Emblem. Main characters are more important than side characters, and Fire Emblem has more main characters, so it makes sense that it would have more characters than The Legend of Zelda.

Also I'd argue that, in today's Nintendo, Fire Emblem is more important than Metroid. If that wasn't the case there would have been more from Metroid since 2010 than a mixed-received spinoff game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Maybe they could add a character from BotW, but that's all I could see happening.
But who could they add from Breath of the Wild? Righty Link who's a right-handed Link with different special moves like Stasis and Magnesis and a bow that shoots three arrows at once and remote controlled bombs?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'd honestly be fine if a more unique FE rep took the place of Lucina, since she's a clone.
It's because she's a clone that no-one can actually take her place because her development time is a tiny fraction that of a unique character.
Now before you say "But Ike replaced Roy in Brawl!" that is wrong. Roy was planned for Brawl but got cut. His "spot" wasn't taken. We would have had three Fire Emblem characters in that game.

You're clearly biased.
My Hypocrisy meter is off the charts.

it's WAY more important than Fire Emblem..
Metroid's only title in the past five years is Federation Force, a spin-off that many people swore off with no idea if a Metroid game is currently being worked on.

With Fire Emblem it's had Awakening, Fates and Heroes release with Echoes, Warriors and the Switch title still to come by the end of 2018.

Presently, Fire Emblem is far more important to Nintendo than Metroid and the issue with the Metroid cast is that Sakurai can't seem to get the most popular request to work (Ridley), others just wouldn't work (Mother Brain), some are one-offs (Most of the Hunters and Other M cast) or irrelevant (Dark Samus).

Zelda is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, has 28 mainline titles and even it has only five characters. So no, six characters for Fire Emblem when even Zelda has less is inexcusable, and in fact it's the farthest thing from "reasonable".
Zelda doesn't have the cast. Most are just one-off side characters who only make additional appearances in spin-offs such as Darunia and Midna.
One could argue that the series is perfectly represented as it is with the main wielders of the Triforce. The only character outside of that I'd argue could qualify as missing is Impa. But she herself is a very inconsistent character.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
We're back to arguing FE again? Given that we pretty much know where this is headed, perhaps a new topic is in order?

Uh...Potential costumes if they ever decide to expand on those? Stages from smaller/unrepresented franchises? Improvements to stage builder? Do you even want them to bother with stage builder again?
If I get Mario with his beach shirt and shades from Sunshine I will be happy.
Stages I would like include something from the Wario Land series.
Improvents to stage builder, try to bring back some elements from Brawl's and give more backgrounds.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There's bad match-ups in this game, but I wouldn't say anything's like a 9-1 or 10-0, I think there might be a few fringe cases of 8-2s (particularly Bayonetta vs heavies, glhf) but for the most part the worst match-ups in this game you'll probably encounter without actively looking for one are 7-3s. If they use the same engine again and oversee the metagame's development so they can react with balance patches, I don't think culling the roster's necessary, we wouldn't need cuts.

Do you mean the "There's too much Fire Emblem characters, cut some of them please" mentality is petty or both that and the "Fire Emblem has too many characters relative to the rest of the cast, add more for X franchise please" mentalities are petty?
Mainly just the first one. The second one at least has some merit, IMO.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Now Meowth would easily work in Pokken, though I feel Weavile took that specific playstyle. He just can't catch a break nowadays.
And yet we have two Pikachu and two Mewtwo. Can't catch a break indeed.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
But who could they add from Breath of the Wild? Righty Link who's a right-handed Link with different special moves like Stasis and Magnesis and a bow that shoots three arrows at once and remote controlled bombs?
In all honesty I can see that happening, or a more out there idea is to change Link's move set to reflect this. After all if we have two versions of Link and two versions of Samus, I don't see why that would be a bad thing when this Link is so radically different than other versions of the same character essentially. I don't see it as likely, but I'm just keeping an open mind to the different possibilities.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The Angry Birds have no arms canonically (They can't use the movie's designs because they aren't canon), so would they hold items with their beaks?

Plus they need a slingshot in order to reach great heights. How would that work in a Smash environment?

Why am I arguing against Angry Birds in Smash anyway?
They imported the movie designs to the games though.

PsychoJosh

If I too am a Fire Emblem fan and I say I don't want anymore what does that make me?
Nothing. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about him and the bias behind his reasoning.

Besides let's look at it this way, what characters besides Samus and Ridley are relevant in Metroid. They sure aren't gonna put GF troop or Kraid in the game.
What about Zelda, yes there are tons of characters you could, I repeat could use, but really are they who you would want. I can totally understand a character like Ghiram being wanted, but who would ask for Ruto, or Durunia. Maybe they could add a character from BotW, but that's all I could see happening.
Exactly, there's no one from Metroid they could use, and two characters from that series isn't significant enough to merit complaints.

Zelda has characters upon characters upon characters they could bring into Smash that have major fan followings. Not just Ghirahim but also Midna (she has entire fansites dedicated to just her), Sheikah Impa, Darunia, one of the Gerudo characters... the possibilities are endless. Hell yes I would ask for Darunia, he's great, and I want more super heavyweights.

And honestly at this point importance of a series doesn't matter in Smash as we can see with the amount of FE fighters, if that were the case, we'd have way more representatives for Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario in general, and characters like Shulk or Duck Hunt would stand no chance of being in the game. But then you'd still have the complaint that other deserving franchises aren't being represented anyways.
You seem to be stretching my argument to imply that franchises that only have single reps are "unimportant", which isn't true at all. Again, this is about the unnecessary overkill of FE representation. Three characters is all that series needs, and no more. This isn't merely about FE, I'd be crying foul if Xenoblade or Donkey Kong got six reps as well. They don't preclude characters like Shulk and Duck Hunt in terms of importance, they'd still have room for those franchises, but this is sliding back into the "slot space" argument again.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
It's because she's a clone that no-one can actually take her place because her development time is a tiny fraction that of a unique character.
Now before you say "But Ike replaced Roy in Brawl!" that is wrong. Roy was planned for Brawl but got cut. His "spot" wasn't taken. We would have had three Fire Emblem characters in that game.

That's a good point. Also I'm not inferring that I want her to be replaced, I just wouldn't have a problem with it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
In all honesty I can see that happening, or a more out there idea is to change Link's move set to reflect this. After all if we have two versions of Link and two versions of Samus, I don't see why that would be a bad thing when this Link is so radically different than other versions of the same character essentially. I don't see it as likely, but I'm just keeping an open mind to the different possibilities.
I would be annoyed if Righty Link was like Robin where his weapons break when he uses them too much and then he cannot use weapons for a while.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
Nothing. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about him and the bias behind his reasoning.

Exactly, there's no one from Metroid they could use, and two characters from that series isn't significant enough to merit complaints.

Zelda has characters upon characters upon characters they could bring into Smash that have major fan followings. Not just Ghirahim but also Midna (she has entire fansites dedicated to just her), Sheikah Impa, Darunia, one of the Gerudo characters... the possibilities are endless. Hell yes I would ask for Darunia, he's great, and I want more super heavyweights.

You seem to be stretching my argument to imply that franchises that only have single reps are "unimportant", which isn't true at all. Again, this is about the unnecessary overkill of FE representation. Three characters is all that series needs, and no more. This isn't merely about FE, I'd be crying foul if Xenoblade or Donkey Kong got six reps as well. They don't preclude characters like Shulk and Duck Hunt in terms of importance, they'd still have room for those franchises, but this is sliding back into the "slot space" argument again.
OK I can see where your coming from, I still don't entirely agree, but I can understand your sentiments.

DMan64

Smash Cadet
I would be annoyed if Righty Link was like Robin where his weapons break when he uses them too much and then he cannot use weapons for a while.
I entirely agree that's why I think they should just bring in elements of his appearance in BotW, like the Sheikah Slate or the different kinds of weapons he could use.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Just as a heads up, DMan64 DMan64 , make sure to edit your most recent post in the future instead of double posting as that is against the rules on Smashboards and is generally discouraged because of that.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord

They gotta bring the special platforms from Brawl's stage builder back and expand on them. Also change the way you draw the ground, cause it's not that efficient the way it is now.
They've also gotta really bring in so many alts, it's still a crime they didn't have alt DLC cause that would have been one hell of a money maker with little effort on their part.
The Zelda characters especially could have like 4 different alts each. They could even just rip BotW Link's outfits from the games and have like 10 alts for him right there.
I still want ZSS Civilian outfit from Other M, that outfit looked nice on her and she had her hair down and everything.
Ponytail Peach is another necessity.
For stages I'd really like Fourside back. I don't even know why that stage was cut it was so FUN.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
I really gotta say, the decision to cut out a adventure mode from the fourth installment really did upset me a little, but when I realized it was due to people uploading scenes of the Subspace emissary from Brawl's adventure mode onto youtube and other video sites, I was understanding of the decision, if only a little bit.

I do wonder, would the dev team if they ever did make a Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo Switch, make an fleshed out adventure mode for the switch, if only they could shake off the fact that few people will see the scenes online?

Perhaps if they did make the adventure mode, they could make it in a way that the gameplay itself will eclipse the actual cutscenes so those who actually got the game will get the full experience instead of those who just watch the videos...

Then again, it is ultimately up to the dev team on the matter.

(But then again, I am still waiting on a Super Smash Bros. Movie from Nintendo that could alleviate this issue, so eh.)

Uh...Potential costumes if they ever decide to expand on those? Stages from smaller/unrepresented franchises?Improvements to stage builder? Do you even want them to bother with stage builder again?
Dry Bowser alt for :4bowser: would be nice, as would Ms. Pac-Man alt for:4pacman:.

For stages, Fountain of Dreams, Poke Floats and Fourside should be brought back. Stage Builder also really needs more parts to build with.

D

Deleted member

.....not sure if AC Cloud being in Smash is a reasonable case for the movie version of the Angry Birds....

.....why are we even talking about the Angry Birds in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
.....not sure if AC Cloud being in Smash is a reasonable case for the movie version of the Angry Birds....

If anything Animal Crossing Assassin's Creed Ace Combat Alternating Current Air Conditioner Advent Children Cloud gives me reason to say "Give us armored Mewtwo, Game Freak/TPCI!"

:p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Because it originally started as me saying Nintendo adding the OC's from Fire Emblem Heroes could spark requests for third party mobile characters.

If anything Animal Crossing Assassin's Creed Ace Combat Alternating Current Air Conditioner Advent Children Cloud gives me reason to say "Give us armored Mewtwo, Game Freak/TPCI!"

:p
This.

Do it Sakurai! I don't care if the first movie is old news.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I'm gonna do a fair amount of the roster so:

:4bayonetta: - Some of the costumes associated with her other weapons.
:4bowser: - Dry Bowser, Dark Bowser, Dapper Bowser (aka the suit in Odyssey)
:4charizard: - Shiny, armoured from Movie 8
:4cloud: - Crossdressing and Kingdom Hearts costume
:4corrinf: - Hoshido and Nohr Noble classes
:4greninja: - Shiny
:4myfriends: - PoR costume
:4jigglypuff: - Shiny
:4link: - Proper Skyloft Tunic, Champion's Tunic and some of the other gear from BotW
:4lucario: - Shiny
:4lucina: - Yukata, Great Lord, "Marth"
:4luigi: - Mr L
:4mario: - Sunglasses and Jacket from Sunshine, Shadow Mario
:4marth: - King Marth
:4mewtwo: - Shiny, Armoured from the anime.
:4peach: - Nurse outfit. Shadow Queen
:4pikachu: - Shiny
:4robinm: - Grandmaster, Hooded (maybe add glowing eyes for Grima)
:rosalina: - Cosmic Spirit
:4samus: - Prime outfit, proper Light Suit, Fusion Suit
:4shulk: - Some of the other armours from Xenoblade
:4tlink: - Outset Island costume, Conductor costume
:4wario: - That Game & Wario outfit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom