• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When are we getting the Xbox classic?

It's minified, so it's the size of the Xbox 360

**** was huge

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh, Pyra Pyra , you're back.
---
You know, with all the characters in Smash Bros. now, I kinda want somebody to make a "Smasher Rap"

Smash 'em, Smash 'em, gotta Smash 'em all~.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Problem is, my backlog still has the rest of Kingdom Hearts 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, 2 other full Kingdom Hearts games, Torna: The Golden Country, and who knows what else.

>My face when I want to beat all of these before December 7th, then have to balance that with a full time teaching job, owning a house, and doing things with my girlfriend consistently over the weekends:

View attachment 165769
EVERYTHING'S FINE.
I graduated from grad school almost three years ago and I'm STILL trying to catch up on all the games I put aside from 2011-2015. Smash didn't exactly help either...

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
While I personally would be excited for Steve (I like Minecraft and think it's a fun sandbox), I dread the reactions he'd bring.

If you thought Corrin's reception from this community was bad, hooooo boy if Steve happens it's gonna be that times 100. I'd love to be wrong and see people welcome him, buuuuut not many people seem to be onboard with the idea, lol.
Steve is absolutely the worst character for me to be in Smash. I will pick Bayonetta just for any Steve main to make them feel the pain that I felt for him even existing in Smash in the first place. I will then precede to taunt spam for maximum salt until I feel the agony coming from the Steve player.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
If we get N64 classic, I wish we will get the Nintendo Gamecube classic. It is a very underrated console with many great games (Prime, Melee, Sunshine, Animal Crossing, Resident Evil, Mario Kart Double Dash, etc.)

I have never played any GC games in my life and I really wish I could play it without an emulator.
I'm in the same boat as you. The Gamecube classic, if it ever happens might be the first 'Classic' console I buy from Nintendo. NES, SNES and the inevitable 64 Classics don't really interest me, mostly in the way of games.

GC on the other hand? Well, you have the list of games I'd want to play all down pat, so there's isn't much to say :p

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Steve is absolutely the worst character for me to be in Smash. I will pick Bayonetta just for any Steve main to make them feel the pain that I felt for him even existing in Smash in the first place. I will then precede to taunt spam for maximum salt until I feel the agony coming from the Steve player.
This seems really petty and childish.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean like... where is the source for the Isabelle icon?
:ultisabelle:
Hard refresh the page (CTRL+F5), it makes the browser load directly from the site rather than the cache (it's faster than clearing the cache).
What AlphaSSB AlphaSSB said.

Isabelle's Icon is in the icons now.

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I was thinking of something. If Dark Meta Knight was to be a Meta Knight echo, he could have a special animation for being KO'd in a Stamina match or Screen KO'd. I'm sure most of you know what I have in mind here.

Untouch

Smash Master
God I can't see anything but the Lorax in the Isabelle logo anymore.
Sorry if you see it now too.

D

Deleted member

...Okay?

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here by responding to me with that. If you're looking for a fight, well, that isn't really my thing. I'm not gonna spend hours convincing you that Steve is the bestest best thing in the world. You can have your opinion on him, and I'll have mine. I'm sorry he seems to cause you such distress that you feel the need to make other people feel miserable and not enjoy the game. I guess people aren't allowed to like characters or games anymore.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Name one thing that's wrong about his inclusion that isn't preference or a desire to have one in over him.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
God I can't see anything but the Lorax in the Isabelle logo anymore.
Sorry if you see it now too.
Congrats, you're my current least favorite Smashboards member for the next 5 minutes.

I will never stop thinking that Isabelle speaks for the trees.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
This whole Steve thing could be a Gematsu leak situtation where he isn't playable, but maybe an assist or a considered character.

Like Chrom or the Chorus Boys.

also nintendo add steven stone in the background or something in a pokemon stage, he is hella cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom