• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
15 minutes to go for the Direct. We'll see if your most wanted gets in.

What stages are you going to expect or want for Smash?

What other games do you want to see in Direct?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've been replaying Golden Sun the last week or so, it only took me about 2-3 nights worth of play to beat it, though I did know what I was doing and where to go, I wasn't exactly speed-running the game either.

Lost Age is way longer. :laugh:
It's not an issue of how long it is to me, it's an issue of how long it feels. As much as I love the genre, JRPGs have a reputation for tedium with their random encounters, dialogue heavy cutscenes (which felt particularly slow to me in Golden Sun) and occasional grinding, so it's rare that I play one all the way through, especially if it's a somewhat older one.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Yeah I feel like the direct will focus quite a bit on the Let's go Pikachu and Eevee games and then after that Incineroar will appear.
I'm expecting both a Pokemon newcomer and new Let's Go info, but I don't think there will be any intended connection between the two. Doesn't really make since to show us a Gen I game and promote it by revealing a Pokemon in Smash that likely won't even be available in Let's Go.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Anyone else just want to see what every character would look like with those CGI renders? I do...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Nintendo Japan is doing the ads in the meanwhile. I'm baffled as to why America doesn't do this.
Screenshot_445.png

...Wait a minute, that isn't the issue! Sakurai was murdered!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think that we'll only see the one newcomer with no Echo today. I don't think Smash will get a dedicated spot aside from the usual 'one last surprise'.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
We all expected someone to perish in the next character trailer... And it all makes sense. Sakurai knew he would be murdered... It's all lead up to this moment.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Stopping by one last time pre-Direct to wish everyone best of luck and wishes and just remember. There's probably at least one more Smash Direct before release so if you don't get in here! There's still a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom