• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Some days ago , me and 2 friends received a PM from a Gamefaqs user
He said some leaks, i got afraid becouse i never experienced something like that.

He said the Namo Bandai reps for Smash Ultimate were Agumon and Klonoa.
And that we will get a big trailer with more than 10 minutes of CG.

He said for me to not put his nickname with the information.
Weirdly, there's an image leak featuring Agumon and Klonoa that has yet to be debunked.
I need the full statement from Graizen Graizen and the source from RileyXY1 RileyXY1 ASAP.
Twitter cops got him
RIP him I guess. Probably should've grabbed those images, but whatever. Keep him in mind if Skull Kid is the next character revealed.

Last edited:

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Most forgettable pokemon is farfetched.... trust me I forgot about it until just now when I tried to remember the most forgettable pokemon....

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Let's play a game. List a highly anticipated character that everybody wants, But you don't want at all...

Banjo and Kazooie, There i said it...

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
"I THINK YOUR MOST WANTED CHARACTER SUCKS!"

QUICK EVERYONE, TELL HIM WHY YOUR MOST WANTED NEWCOMER DOESN'T SUCK!
My boys will blow everyone back with their trio and have them coming back for more with the encore.
Also the Chorus Kids got a bond that surpasses everyone else and bring rhythm based combos to the table.
How's that?
also Sakurai, put them into this game
please

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
LOL This one always gets me
Eh, this “leak” is still my favorite
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/424573042/

“Simon Belmont is Bowser’s Castle”

“NEW ECHOES:
- Clu Clu Land
- classic mode
- Gamecube
- Excitebike Ardain
- Mor Ardain
- New Donk City
- The this them yet”

“STAGES:
- Funky Kong multiple in the finished programming”

Just to name a few bits.

And honestly, that bit about Simon Belmont being Bowser’s Castle hasn’t be deconfirmed yet...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Regardless of who the next character(s) are.... man, I just want their render for my prediction roster.

That and the emote for signature rosters.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Let's play a game. List a highly anticipated character that everybody wants, But you don't want at all...
What about...

List a highly anticipated character that everybody wants, but you don't want at all, except.... you also explain the reasoning for not wanting that character.

We are civilized people after all, right?

Graizen

Smash Champion
I need the full statement from Graizen Graizen and the source from RileyXY1 RileyXY1 ASAP.

RIP him I guess. Probably should've grabbed those images, but whatever. Keep him in mind if Skull Kid is the next character revealed.
Well , thats all i know. He just sent this as a message.
And i don't want to show his name becouse i don't want problems.

Im a Agumon supporter for Smash for years, thats why alot of "Agumon for Smash" things apear for me from alot of sources.

And as much as id love for this to be all real
I can't prove anything.

Chrono.

Eh, this “leak” is still my favorite
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/424573042/

“Simon Belmont is Bowser’s Castle”

“NEW ECHOES:
- Clu Clu Land
- classic mode
- Gamecube
- Excitebike Ardain
- Mor Ardain
- New Donk City
- The this them yet”

“STAGES:
- Funky Kong multiple in the finished programming”

Just to name a few bits.

And honestly, that bit about Simon Belmont being Bowser’s Castle hasn’t be deconfirmed yet...
Excitebike Ardain??

Xenobike Chronicles 2

T-Hell

Smash Lord
What about...

List a highly anticipated character that everybody wants, but you don't want at all, except.... you also explain the reasoning for not wanting that character.

Easy, Bandana Dee. Reason? I just don't find the little guy interesting at all. I appreciate him helping me in the Kirby games though lmao.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What about...

Banjo and Kazooie because they'd just be Duck Hunt 2.0 Besides They'd be too expensive. Sakurai would have to fly to America to talk to Microsoft then fly to Britain To talk to Rare. Also, Assuming Microsoft is as big big as they are, they probably wouldn't be cheap. Besides Crash is the most deserving Western third party character and you know it...

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well , thats all i know. He just sent this as a message.
And i don't want to show his name becouse i don't want problems.

Im a Agumon supporter for Smash for years, thats why alot of "Agumon for Smash" things apear for me from alot of sources.

And as much as id love for this to be all real
I can't prove anything.
What's the message he sent you? You could just post as a message here without his username.

If you get any further Smash Bros. leaks in the future, please inform me as well. I want to stay on top of these things.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Banjo and Kazooie because they'd just be Duck Hunt 2.0 Besides They'd be too expensive. Sakurai would have to fly to America to talk to Microsoft then fly to Britain To talk to Rare. Also, Assuming Microsoft is as big big as they are, they probably wouldn't be cheap. Besides Crash is the most deserving Western third party character and you know it...
You have the right not to want BK but to think they'd be ANYTHING like Duck Hunt is absolutely silly.
Also, I know that Rayman would say otherwise.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

As for me? None. It's the year 2018. We support all characters here.

Last edited:

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
The Duck Hunt 2.0 argument never holds water. None of Duck Hunt's moves would work for Banjo except for the Up special. Banjo doesn't even walk n four legs. The part about it being expensive though I can see, which is why Banjo makes way more sense as DLC.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What's the message he sent you? You could just post as a message here without his username.

If you get any further Smash Bros. leaks in the future, please inform me as well. I want to stay on top of these things.
He never got a message. He's making it up to spread Agumon discussion. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

LetterO

Smash Lord
>he wants Phoenix Wright but doesn't want B&K
Well Ace C.R.O.S.S. Ace C.R.O.S.S. you are an odd fellow.
I also want Phoenix Wright but don’t care much about Banjo-Kazooie. Phoenix Wright started on Nintendo, and is always going to be on Nintendo. He’s interesting enough for Sakurai to make a fighter. If they could make him work in Marvel vs Capcom, he can work in Smash.

Also the series has amazing music and I want it remixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom