• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...we'll get new music on Tuesday night? That's about all I can predict.

On that note, we haven't gotten the Jump Up Super Star music yet, and there's no Mario songs. Wonder if one of them is coming soon. Also because of Daisy...Super Mario Land remixes?
Jump Up Super Star isn’t remixed and has already been heard...but some sort of Mario remix is needed
This thread was acting screwy?

So who's the culprit? Did Waluigi learn how to hack, or did Ashley cast a hex on us?
It was Wario
Perhaps 3000 pages is too much for one topic.

Anyway, we don't have a Sonic or Bayo track yet, even though they're focusing of third party music. So one of those two.
They might not have any new remixes between the two Sega series

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I'm thinking Smash demos on the floor but the question is wether it'll be the same demo from E3 or a new one with K. Rool and the Belmonts.

If so then we gotta keep an eye out for Pokemon and Assist Trophies. See if Chunky Kong finally got his time in the spotlight.
I doubt they’ll have the newcomers in the demo.

I do think it there will be an updated demo with some of the changes that have been made. Maybe there might be some Assist Trophies and Pokeballs that haven’t been seen yet?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm thinking Smash demos on the floor but the question is wether it'll be the same demo from E3 or a new one with K. Rool and the Belmonts.

If so then we gotta keep an eye out for Pokemon and Assist Trophies. See if Chunky Kong finally got his time in the spotlight.
I wouldn't mind if he only came on the stage to belch everyone into submission.

This thread was acting screwy?

So who's the culprit? Did Waluigi learn how to hack, or did Ashley cast a hex on us?
Whoever they are, they hate Yoshi, since none of Zinith's images had worked some moments ago.

But wasn't he in Smash 4? :4pacman:

/s
Not even as a trophy. He's apparently too big to fit period right now.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
THE THREAD.
IT LIVES.

Well that was wacky, what are we talking about?
Current topic is if ther'll be anything at Gamescon.

I'm hoping for updated demos but expect nothing.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm hoping that they use a new demo, because i'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same **** from the E3 demo.
As in characters? If so, then I guess I wouldn't mind seeing some characters we didn't at first, but that's not too likely.

D

Deleted member

They might not have any new remixes between the two Sega series
Bayonetta has the same number of songs as it did in Smash 4. They could have switched out one of the ports for a new remixed version, but don't get your hopes up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Heck, they don't even have to show Simon and K. Rool. I'd be happy with a new stage and some characters we haven't seen in full yet like Robin.

D

Deleted member

I think a good idea is to look at the Smash 4 demos, weren't those all the E3 build? Either way I hope it's the E3 build because Ridley and Ganon dittos are what I plan on doing there
Oh, you're going? Please share your thoughts on the game when you get back!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a question, what non-newcomers do you want to see in a new demo?

Pichu, Young Link, Mr. Game and Watch and Toon Link are a few I want to see.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I really want some footage on Young Link, Wolf, and Pichu.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The next character trailer will start with Bandana Waddle Dee stabbing his spear through the Smashboards servers, killing them instantly.

Luigi, Young Link, and Shulk.

Iridium

Smash Hero

When you find observations like this on Reddit, you know you're going somewhere, seriously.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for a newcomer reveal, because we've seen Nintendo reveal new content at Gamescom before.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I saw. It seems to be affecting threads with a high page count. Warchamp is aware of the problem and will be addressing it shortly.
Ah that explains why support threads of some characters i'm following load just fine while high page count like this one just wouldn't load at all for me. Glad to know it was nothing on my end.

BlueMagician

Smash Journeyman

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Friendly reminder to you all that we also thought we wouldn't get anything at EVO… and here we are.

Kaeltor

Smash Apprentice
Some guy stole a demo build and Gardevoir is confirmed 100% now. List had Richter so you know it's legit.
I did see this. 100% is pretty confident, I thought we were being more skeptical than that? I find it odd that he included Richter but excluded Simon and K.Rool...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bayonetta has the same number of songs as it did in Smash 4. They could have switched out one of the ports for a new remixed version, but don't get your hopes up.
I literally have no expectations for the Bayonetta series to get any remixes...and I prefer it that way (Sonic I want atleast one new Smash remix, but none for the witch)

Replace :ultsheik::ultike::ultmewtwo::ultlittlemac: with :ultduckhunt::ultpeach::ultwolf::ultrobin

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
You guys seen this "speculator" of Smash Ultimate?:

Is he a leaker or something? If he is purely speculating, then his predictions are certainly eyebrow raising to say the least. Though, personally, I wish he would go more in-depth about his newcomer predictions.

I wonder how he even gets the thought of a Ratholos Assist Trophy as a prediction. I want to talk to him sometime.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Is he a leaker or something? If he is purely speculating, then his predictions are certainly eyebrow raising to say the least. Though, personally, I wish he would go more in-depth about his newcomer predictions.

I wonder how he even gets the thought of a Ratholos Assist Trophy as a prediction. I want to talk to him sometime.
If this is legit, which I doubt, it'd be pretty damn exciting even with banjo on there. Like, MvC1 assists is pretty damn cool

D

Deleted member

Chrom>Richter>Daisy>Dark Samus
This is the order I believe the Echoes we know of were made. Chrom's demand was likely high enough for Sakurai to include him but either didm't feel like making or couldn't conceive an unique moveset for him. He has the most differences(no tipper, Up-B, Final Smash) so it makes sense he would have been the first.
Richter's moveset is the same as Simom but the way Sakurai words shows they were conceived together which is why their moveset is a mix between the two. Likely included due to popularity within the CV fanbase.
Daisy and Dark Samus both have no differences in their moves outside of aesthetics, and while Daisy's FS hasn't been shown, I doubt it'll be different from Peach's new one. Likely one of the last Echoes to be included overall since, while popular within their series, aren't really THAT popular in the grand scheme of things, they're probably more in line with what Smash 4's clones went through.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I hope the next demo has Diddy Kong... interested to see if he still has the Dixie pallet swap.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope the next demo has Diddy Kong... interested to see if he still has the Dixie pallet swap.
Oh yeah! That's a good point.

Any other old pallet swaps that could spell doom for Echos?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I hate videos of people just reading things other people wrote. Summarize it or link the actual tweets, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom