• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
As cool as Stage Morph is, I don't know if I'll be using it too much. I just like seeing all of the stages themselves!

I also want to switch from Fountain of Dreams to Great Cave Offensive to be ultra annoying, but hey.
Hope you're not in the bottom corner when the stage switches...you'll find yourself so far offscreen! :rotfl:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Had to improvise because didn't knew how to show how in a single day there were 2 fighters of the day, so I remove the "8" and wrote a "X2"
Calendario Smash.png

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Just popping in to say hi, unfortunately keeping up with this topic is going to be impossible for the next month or so.

But an incredible Direct! K Rool trailer was so hype, and I love all the classic monsters the castlevania franchise brings to Smash, especially Death . I've always enjoyed the depiction of skeletal grim reaper (Supernatural has my favourite version)

But most importantly to me, the boost Skull Kid just got in chance! He even got mentioned by name by a major leaked (which I'm a little upset about but whatever). That moon assist trophy has me incredibly curious and we still haven't seen Young Links final smash.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Random post of complete honesty coming up: As someone who has seen the entirety of Xenoblade 2, I REALLY don't care about Rex or him being playable.

I'd honestly prefer Pyra herself being playable with her sword since she's fully capable of using it, as are other blades, and Mythra being her Echo Fighter.

Not expecting or particularly wanting anyone to agree, but I just felt like saying it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
As cool as Stage Morph is, I don't know if I'll be using it too much. I just like seeing all of the stages themselves!

Hope you're not in the bottom corner when the stage switches...you'll find yourself so far offscreen! :rotfl:
That makes it hilarious to me, for things like friendlies with my buds.

Also, I hope there's an assist trophy and Pokeball switch... Because I need every Pokeball to be Ditto.

D

Deleted member

Come to think of it, what happens if you stage morph on Mario Galaxy or Windy Hill to any stage with normal gravity?

Also, with Hanenbow switching to Shadow Moses Island, we can kind of recreate the LocoRoco stage from PlayStation All-Stars.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sorry to ask this because I could look for it myself and I will in like an hour or two, but what did that message say exactly?

Because the first time I read it the whole "promotional character" bit and King K/Skull Kid were seperate thoughts. I didn't think they were one in the same which makes more sense. However I only read it once so I could have misinterpreted, because you're right that doesn't make sense...
This is what he said. The quotations on the fifth paragraph mark the beginning of the PM.

Well, I got to be very careful with what I post because some of you are very smart and can figure out how is it that I have information.

Mmmm....a while back, don’t remember which thread, I posted that Heroes vs. Villains was a theme that was coming up constantly during my search for information. I also posted that scripts were a strong indication of why that was. There are going to be more cinematic scenes for sure but what I don’t know is if those scenes are part of the new mode yet to be revealed or just trailers per se.

The fact that Rathalos and Dracula were fought during the trailer with no on screen displays says a lot.

This is one of the PM. You can contact the person if you feel like it.

“Well, the stuff I leaked was told to me but I brushed it off until I confirmed it by myself. I did play the demo before the reveal myself. There’s interesting information that can be obtained by looking at the backgrounds of the fighters and art on the official Smash Bros. site.

For now I do know two things for a fact. Newcomers are yet to be revealed and Nintendo is using these newcomers as a way to promote other games in their respective franchises. Who they are I really don’t know as of today, but we can pretty much look into the future of Switch games in the next 6-12 months to see what the biggest titles will be and take an educated guess on who they are.

Definitely King K. Rool from Donkey Kong and Majora’s Skull Kid. That being tied to the Heroes vs. Villains theme that it seems to be implied in some text i came across. Besides that, we’ll see...

Sent to: kratosandzelos on 6/15/2018 7:47:20 AM
This message was first read on 6/15/2018 7:53:07 AM”

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Come to think of it, what happens if you stage morph on Mario Galaxy or Windy Hill to any stage with normal gravity?

Also, with Hanenbow switching to Shadow Moses Island, we can kind of recreate the LocoRoco stage from PlayStation All-Stars.
I'd imagine it would pretty much just drag the new stage under you and you'd stand on it normally when you switch platforms.

Though it might look funny, haha. Who knows

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
God, it took me like four hours to catch up.
So much stuff was talked about while I was gone.
Lo and behold, here's an updated version! See the quoted post for initial addendums.
View attachment 156464
changes:
- Fiora has a cleaner looking icon
- finally have a proper Mythra/Addam duo icon
- Isaac added to the row of unique newcomers (+ Richter) from Inkling onwards
- new DLC season 4 ("Mirror Images"): Black Shadow (Captain Falcon echo), Celica (Robin echo), Malos (Shulk echo), Zack Fair (Cloud echo; Square Enix rep 3)

Should be my last dream roster, and as a note, Lip, the last character in the "Girl Power" DLC season can be swapped out for any other female character you'd think is more likely, as don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Lip, and I think she was originally considered for Smash 64 (correct me if I'm wrong) but her fanbase is mostly in Japan and Lip has been removed from localizations of Panel de Pon (renamed to Puzzle League in the west) so...

lmk what you guys think! also tagging KMDP KMDP , @P.Kat and @Nintenzilla *Reboot*
I have something to say about this roster. You should have moved Rosalina up to be next to Wii Fit Trainer and then moved Corrin and Bayo up to be next to Cloud, then centred the last line, it would have looked cleaner that way.
That being said, it's a neat roster.
IT'S OVER.

I finished updating the 4chan Smash "Leaks" Character Count.

Let's get into the nitty gritty!

Out of 478 supposed leaks, 396 are dead. I'd estimate around 200 were killed today alone. Some came close to living, but either provided too much detail that clashed with information learned today, or lacked Richter. 75 leaks survived the massacre, some of which are close to the brink of death anyways, and 7 supposed leaks have received a new designation, being "Leak of Interest." These supposed leaks have predicted information to a point where they could potentially be seen as credible. I've put these in a special session below, with links included.

I've restarted the Count entirely, seeing as most "leaks" are dead. Upon any major reveal such as that today, I will restart the count again. Essentially, the "All Leaks Count" has been disposed of, replaced with the "Living Leaks Count" that I've been trying to incorporate for the last month or so.

I'm also looking for people to help update, double check, and find "leaks" for the Count. This has been a one man effort up until now, and I know it can't stay that way. I'm about to become very busy, and even with an excess of free time I was barely able to handle the recent deluge of "leaks" from when Vergeben made his statement about Isabelle to now, and had to shift my best efforts to archiving instead of recording as a result of burnout. I'd prefer for that to not happen again, so PM me if you're interested.

That being said, now that the two kings of leaks (Simon and King K. Rool), alongside one of the Big 6 (Ashley) are out of the running, who's left?

1. The most mentioned character as of right now is Shadow the Hedgehog with a whopping 14 mentions.
  2. Next is Bandana Dee with 9 mentions
  3. Followed by Geno with 8 mentions
  4. Fourth place is Dixie Kong with 6 mentions
  5. Fifth place is a tie between Isabelle and Decidueye with 5 mentions
  6. Seventh place is a tie between Waluigi and Paper Mario with 4 mentions
  7. Ninth Place begins what I like to call "low-mention hell," where large ties exist between characters who are only mentioned once, twice, or even three times. In this case, Banjo and Kazooie, Celica, Incineroar, Ninten, Heihachi, Rex & Pyra, and Chibi-Robo
In the spoilers below are those "Leaks of Interest" that could potentially be real. I'll give my own thoughts on each one as well. I'm omitting two of them, as they're Vergeben and loz18. We all know what they've said, and any opinions I have about them have already been voiced.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423851065/#423851065
Direct somewhere in august, not entirely sure.
Smash Run will come back.
Thats all I know, peace.

Oh yeah, and I know that MANY people have said that King K. Rool is coming in, he is. Due to his popularity in Japan and the fact that we need more DK reps, Nintendo decided to do DK fans a favor and add K. Rool in.

It doesn't say much, and at this point the only remaining claim in question is Smash Run returning, which is likely anyways.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426953893
Super Smash Bros. Direct will reveal Simon Belmont. Menu will be shown off.
Long code which leads to an inbox with this message amongst other:
View attachment 156455

It's claims about the Direct today were correct, but it was published on 4chan 11 minutes after the Bloody Tears/Monster Dance music leak, and the claim about the menu being shown off could've easily been taken from loz18's earlier leak which made the same claim. However, the email containing the characters was received much earlier than the music leak, giving it a smidge of credibility. This is also corroborated by the Japan leak, which claims that Lloyd and Heihachi will both be in the game. Watch out for a Direct on September 29th.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425227050/#425227050
I've got some info on the New Smash Bros. game, but I don't really have much to say.
According to my source:

Simon is in the game
However, my source doesnt know if he's playable or an assist trophy.

Ashley is in the game, but is in the same situation as Simon.

Isaac is back, but as an assist trophy, it could be possible that all the cut assists are returning.

I dont know anything about other newcomers, so no info on wanted characters like K. Rool or Waddle dee.

They're adding more alolan pokemon to the pokeball item including the ultra beasts, one of them is xurkitree. Another weird one is called silvally.

I dont know anything about stages, but the stage builder will be back.

As for single player, there's a possibility that a new mode is coming, possibily a type of adventure mode.

Tournament mode is returning.

I don't know if my source can get more info, it's going to be difficult considering the how well they're keeping the game's development very well hidden.

Similar to Supposed Leak 1, this one didn't say much in the first place, but got some information revealed today correct (Simon and Ashley being in the game). Again, a few claims remain in question, such as Isaac being an assist trophy.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425482438/#425482438
Just gonna drop a few big ones. These probably aren't all of the unrevealed characters, but these are the ones I heard about.

- Geno
- Celica
- Simon Belmont
- Isabelle

Source hinted at a Direct in mid-August that'd reveal one of these (guessing Simon but who knows). Also heard Ashley is still an Assist Trophy, for those who care.

Again, it doesn't say much, but did get some aspects correct such as Simon being playable and Ashley staying an assist trophy. Not exactly difficult guesses, but it's enough.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422689663/
Hi! I was working at CEO this year and I managed to get a copy the demo build used for the tournaments. There were a few interesting things in the code for the character select:
>The Simon Belmont leaker had the Castlevania IP right, but not the character. "Rihita", Richter Belmont's Japanese name, was among those listed.
>"Sirnight", Gardevoir's Japanese name, was among them. Interestingly, Lucina, Dark Pit, and Daisy are all listed with their echo counterparts - "Gothiruselle" (Gothitelle) was underneath her. I presume, then, that Gothitelle is going to be an echo of Gardevoir.
>"Mario2" was listed as a seperate character. I have no idea what this means, but if I had to guess, either Paper Mario or Mario 64 Mario.
>"Kruru" (King K Rool) and "DakuS" (Dark Samus? It was underneath regular Samus) were both listed, unsurprisingly.
Obviously it's a demo build, so there may be more characters who haven't been added to the select screen code yet.

My attention was just brought to this one when I searched "Richter" in the 4chan archives. This supposed leak was submitted on July 1st, way before the direct or it's announcement. It predicted Richter, which is a substantial claim. Definitely keep an eye on this one.

There it is. Today was a large day for the Smash Bros. community, and I'm excited to see what comes next! I'll keep bringing "leaks" over here for all of your enjoyment and discussion. Thank you all for your support throughout this project.
Hoo boy, Richter just decimated all the leakers. Just goes to show that we can't truly predict Sakurai.
Actually, scratch that about my boi and the scythe. He actually had the STAFF. But I couldn't help but notice how high he goes when he single jumps. I know Yoshi has a scary air game but JESUS!!!
I've been trying to say about Yoshi and the Staff, but you didn't listen.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, ZINITH!
I'm really confused about how Echoes work now. Because if Chrom is a Roy echo, but he has Ike's aether, why is Dr. Mario not an echo? Like YL and TL are so different from the main Link that they're on their playing field, but Dr. Mario doesn't have an excuse.
I have something to say about Dr. Mario and why he's not Mario's Echo, but I'll leave it for another time.
I'm gonna go further in detail on what I think differences are between Echoes.

:ultroy:/Chrom - Chrom's Falchion is balanced and does damage equal throughout rather than being stronger at the base.

:ultsamus:/Dark Samus - Dark Samus seems to have faster projectiles at the cost of a little less damage (or in the Phazon Shot case, size).

Simon/Richter - I believe one of the two will have a tipper gimmick with the mace at the end of the chain, making chain hits weaker but mace hits more fatal. The other will just have a Lucina/Chrom effect put in place.

You guys got any ideas? :roll:
I think you hit the nail on the head here.
---
I was thinking about the new mode Smash Down.

Right now, we have 68 characters, including Echoes but not including Mii Fighters (it seems the Miis are ineligible, going by the Direct); 68 characters allow all players in a 4-Player Smash Down to use one player each for each round (for 17 Rounds).

I know this is as arbitrary as the old "Even Rectangle Roster" theory which gave us 7 Possible Newcomers, but what if the subsequent reveals end up as some multiple of four by the end of everything?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know this is as arbitrary as the old "Even Rectangle Roster" theory which gave us 7 Possible Newcomers, but what if the subsequent reveals end up as some multiple of four by the end of everything?
It makes sense to me, actually, because otherwise some players in a 4 player Smashdown might end up being left out.
Good thought.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
There’s something I want to bring up, regarding the Assist Trophies.

Everyone say that many were safe and survived the AT massacre from the Direct such as Isabelle and Shadow but I think we might be jumping the gun a bit, it was to showcase the new ATs that got in (aside from Ashley’s brief appearance) hence why we saw Knux, Krystal, etc.

I’m not saying no one will get a Little Mac promotion (if anything, it’s very likely so.) but it’s best not to get hopes up too.

Besides Waluigi and Ashley, what potential candidate do you think will still remain an Assist?

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
It makes sense to me, actually, because otherwise some players in a 4 player Smashdown might end up being left out.
Good thought.
I am very convinced we will have N64 on the top row.
Melee on the second.
Brawl
smash4
DLC and newcomers.

In that order. i think the compressed CSS is what we need to think about. with echos expanded, it will look like crap. but compress, it will look elegant.

I posted it before, but going to share again. Outside of choices I want, I think placement will look like this (and it is all speculation)
UpdatedCharacterList.png

KMDP

Smash Legend
There’s something I want to bring up, regarding the Assist Trophies.

Everyone say that many were safe and survived the AT massacre from the Direct such as Isabelle and Shadow but I think we might be jumping the gun a bit, it was to showcase the new ATs that got in (aside from Ashley’s brief appearance) hence why we saw Knux, Krystal, etc.

I’m not saying no one will get a Little Mac promotion (if anything, it’s very likely so.) but it’s best not to get hopes up too.

Besides Waluigi and Ashley, what potential candidate do you think will still remain an Assist?
When people say "[my character] survived the Assist Trophy massacre", they mean this massacre specifically, knowing there's probably going to be another.
I am very convinced we will have N64 on the top row.
Melee on the second.
Brawl
smash4
DLC and newcomers.

In that order. i think the compressed CSS is what we need to think about. with echos expanded, it will look like crap. but compress, it will look elegant.

I posted it before, but going to share again. Outside of choices I want, I think placement will look like this (and it is all speculation)
View attachment 156589
It's a nice, neat looking CSS, though it only really works if you have Echoes merged (not a detriment, by the way).

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Every character is gonna have an echo and it'll be amazing and nobody can convince me that it won't be.

They won't but it would be real fun to figure out who for who hahaha

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
This is what he said. The quotations on the fifth paragraph mark the beginning of the PM.
Thank you! So yeah I remember why I thought they were separated thoughts. 1. They are literally separated by paragraphs, and while I don't expect "leakers" to show perfect grammar, that definitely signifies separate thoughts. 2. They say they don't know who the characters are, and then say King K. Rool and Skull Kid. I took that as there are characters from upcoming games they don't know about, BUT they do know about the King and Skull Kid.

So that could be how loz interperted it, whether or not the "leaker" meant it that way, and so loz decided to hold on to it because they knew about King K. through a different source?

Personally idk if I believe that "leaker". What games could possibly be coming out in 6 months that would lead to a newcomer? The line up is pretty barren besides Smash and Pokemon (and Eevee has been deconfirmed). So I think Skull Kid is likely but not because of this "leaker", more because loz is still citing this "leaker". Does loz actually believe them???

(ALSO IF LOZ ISNT THEIR USERNAME WHOOPS ITS WHAT I REMEMBERED LOL)

Untouch

Smash Master
Still haven't seen Diddy or Yoshi's new FS. Makes me wonder if they're going to reveal both in a direct
along with Kamek.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
It's been very difficult to keep up with the thread, did loz18 or vergeben say anything new after the direct?

Edit: Sorry, Zinith if you get an alert for this. I made a mistake there

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Okay so, I only need BWD for my remaining dreams to come true.

I am rooting for Geno, Paper Mario ... and Tails (Shadow I don't hate you but please just don't be YOU for a change...)

Though to be honest Eggman would be a star pick for me.

Now going by the costumes

Also from Namco Gil from Tower of Druaga is probably in as we haven't heard anything

Maybe Vridi as well.

Zero is dead...man...

Ashley is dead... damn it

Black Knight is alive

Lloyd Irving is alive

Flying man is dead... sigh

Tekken and VF are alive (VF is super boring to me but ya'know opinions)

Geno is ALIVE BABY as is TAILS

Last completely new Third parties I would want would be Rayman and Crash.

I wonder if there are going for that League of Villains thing for Story Mode. I mean it makes more sense now then back in Brawl, baddies are comeing out of the woodworks

osby

Smash Obsessed
Every character is gonna have an echo and it'll be amazing and nobody can convince me that it won't be.

They won't but it would be real fun to figure out who for who hahaha
Some Brawl/Smash For fighters might be too complicated for this but it sounds awesome.

KMDP

Smash Legend

They won't but it would be real fun to me hahaha
Okay, I'll voice my thought about Mario and Dr. Mario, I didn't want to do it up in my first post of the day because that one was getting long.

Dr. Mario isn't Mario's Echo, because Jumpman is. Jumpman will play basically like 64/Melee Mario, but updated as if Mario had never gotten FLUDD in Brawl.

What do you think? :psycho:

Hydrualic Hydra

Smash Ace
Small thing about Smashdown mode I keep seeing people bring up- while the number of characters almost definitely should be a multiple of 4 in the event that 4 players want to play, shouldn't it also be divisible by 3 if only 3 want to play? The mode has no reason (from what I can tell) to be restricted to 4 players, so I feel like that's something else to consider. Since it counts Echoes separately, and we're at 73 fighters counting Echoes, we're not at a number divisible by both 3 and 4 until 84 fighters.
This is all assuming the mode doesn't say 'Alright, nobody gets the leftovers if there's too few', but it's something to think about. Of course, single-character DLC releases would also throw a wrench in this.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Okay so, I only need BWD for my remaining dreams to come true.

I am rooting for Geno, Paper Mario ... and Tails (Shadow I don't hate you but please just don't be YOU for a change...)

Though to be honest Eggman would be a star pick for me.

Now going by the costumes

Also from Namco Gil from Tower of Druaga is probably in as we haven't heard anything

Maybe Vridi as well.

Zero is dead...man...

Ashley is dead... damn it

Black Knight is alive

Lloyd Irving is alive

Flying man is dead... sigh

Tekken and VF are alive (VF is super boring to me but ya'know opinions)

Geno is ALIVE BABY as is TAILS

Last completely new Third parties I would want would be Rayman and Crash.

I wonder if there are going for that League of Villains thing for Story Mode. I mean it makes more sense now then back in Brawl, baddies are comeing out of the woodworks
Considering Tails is almost literally the secondary character in every thing Sonic Team does for the last decade, I think not getting him would be a change.
(I love them both, personally)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Some Brawl/Smash For fighters might be too complicated for this but it sounds awesome.
Agreed. It would be a fun thought project, though. Like, you would be hard-pressed to find an echo for Ridley even.
And then there's Bowser Jr, who instead of echos, just has a bunch of Bowser's retconned children as skins. So maybe not every character, but it would be pretty entertaining if a lot of characters get echos just cause. Especially now that we know echos can have variance.
Okay, I'll voice my thought about Mario and Dr. Mario, I didn't want to do it up in my first post of the day because that one was getting long.

Dr. Mario isn't Mario's Echo, because Jumpman is. Jumpman will play basically like 64/Melee Mario, but updated as if Mario had never gotten FLUDD in Brawl.

What do you think? :psycho:
And Dr. Luigi is Dr. Mario's echo. Exactly the same but slightly taller.
That's his signature variance.

EDIT: wait... signature variance... that gives me a thought about echos... :0

Last edited:

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
Were there any changes to Dark Samus besides aesthetics? I heard she had a different kind of morph ball, but I don't see any differences.

D

Deleted member

Probably not gonna be as active as I was before, but I'm gonna say something that probably sounds crazy: I still don't believe Vergeben.
I already thought Simon was likely due to Bomberman being sent to the AT shadow realm, Konami being on board and Sakurai stating that he's a Castlevania fan, and he only got part of the information right so far.
Maybe I'm just grasping at straws because I really want Decidueye, but this is how I feel about the whole thing.
I wonder if there are going for that League of Villains thing for Story Mode.
Is this a MHA reference? Hopefully they do. I've always imagined it being incorperated into my vision of a story mode.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Food for thought, people say that Sakurai is bringing in all of the popular requests for Ultimate such as Ridley and K.Rool but that honestly ain’t true for me.

Waluigi, Takamaru, Krystal, Bomberman, and Ashley were all popular requests as well but unfortunately got canned to assist.

This makes me think while Sakurai is technically bringing in the big names like the two I mentioned above, he isn’t completely going all out so he wouldn’t have to scrape the bottom of the barrel yet.

Which is why I wouldn’t mind if characters like Geno (Unless he’s on Ridley’s level), Dixie, Impa etc ended up being assists, not to say I want them shafted since they would make good additions to the roster.

Not everybody can be playable in Ultimate but it’s something I’ve wondered in regards to future installments.

Last edited:

Heracr055

Smash Ace
I don't see Skull Kid happening tbh. How would a moveset be implemented? Granted, they've invented a moveset from scratch with Captain Falcon, but I don't see the same treatment extending to SK

osby

Smash Obsessed
Probably not gonna be as active as I was before, but I'm gonna say something that probably sounds crazy: I still don't believe Vergeben.
I already thought Simon was likely due to Bomberman being sent to the AT shadow realm, Konami being on board and Sakurai stating that he's a Castlevania fan, and he only got part of the information right so far.
Maybe I'm just grasping at straws because I really want Decidueye, but this is how I feel about the whole thing.

Is this a MHA reference? Hopefully they do. I've always imagined it being incorperated into my vision of a story mode.
I think Vergeben should be taken seriously but with extreme caution.

League of Villains sounds cool and can be the successor of Bowser/Ganondorf power couple in Brawl.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Were there any changes to Dark Samus besides aesthetics? I heard she had a different kind of morph ball, but I don't see any differences.
I'm thinking the echos all have their own signature variance, and different animations, but are otherwise the same.
So, I have no idea what that variance would be for Damus or Daisy, but maybe Dark Samus's levitation has something to do with it?

I don't see Skull Kid happening tbh. How would a moveset be implemented? Granted, they've invented a moveset from scratch with Captain Falcon, but I don't see the same treatment extending to SK
Well, there's nothing stopping him from using Majora's Mask based items. For all anyone knows, he could at the very least be a Young Link echo just with MM stuff. Ignore that lmao I don't see him using a sword or shield. I was thinking about the other key items.

But also, considering when you think of Skull Kid you're usually thinking of "Majora-brainwashed Skull Kid", he could also use attacks that make sense for Majora.

But, yeah it's probably not likely.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just realized that this game still doesn't have the Intro Desk from Smash 64.

0/10, not buying

/s

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
When people say "[my character] survived the Assist Trophy massacre", they mean this massacre specifically, knowing there's probably going to be another.

It's a nice, neat looking CSS, though it only really works if you have Echoes merged (not a detriment, by the way).
That is what i expect
The standard good look is merged. The unmerged will be a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom