• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Just so we're all on the same page:

- As far as anyone knows, the only image the OP posted in that thread is the K. Rool one.
- It's gorgeous.
- It's probably fake anyway.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Lonker is saying hi.
Unfortunately, anyone can name themselves "Lonker" and post in there now. The original poster didn't give themselves a tripcode, so people can just name themselves Lonker and add on to the leak. I just made a post saying "hi smashboards" as "Lonker" myself.
Looking before you post prevents fatalities such as this one.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
This has been an interesting day. First a leak that says Game and Watch will be the next blog post and then it wasn't, but not because it was deleted. Then this.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well the Isabelle picture is fake, but the K Rool picture...
We better get direct soon or we're all gonna go crazy over this.
Edit: Nevermind, thanks BluePikmin11.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
But the real question is, where the ** is the next Nintendo direct tho? Its freakin the end of the month. Literally.
They aren't monthly, and E3 just happened. I'd expect a general Fall Direct in August/September and a Smash blowout (something like 50-fact extravaganza) close to release.

Hardin? Nah, let's put Arvis in instead. He has the same voice actor as the announcer.

"I WIN"
Le Ziguldo BBQ???
I think the real treasure of that thread was finding this image:
Same, +1 for the meme folder.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, the Isabelle picture is fake.

It's the exact same pose from the video.

The K.Rool picture however looks fantastic and almost professional.

EDIT: Oh, there's the render.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Someone on Reddit of all places just pointed out that Bowser's trailer's music is from Super Mario RPG.

As someone who's never touched Super Mario RPG, can anyone confirmed this as true?

blazefan519

Smash Ace
K. Rool part of that leak is fake:

Oh, show's over folks. We got ourselves a false alarm.
Someone on Reddit of all places just pointed out that Bowser's trailer's music is from Super Mario RPG.

As someone who's never touched Super Mario RPG, can anyone confirmed this as true?
It's also from SMB3, so it doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Dang it could you post a picture here, that place is restricted on my iPad for some reason.
How old is your iPad?

Certain sites, if their permissions are too up-to-date, break or are otherwise inaccessible to older Browsers.

Learned the hard way from my Wii U (I was in the same boat as Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen for a while, needing to use my Wii U to access certain sites because I lacked access to my laptop) and my Phone (an old Blackberry).

Wikia breaks on Wii U, for the record, and you can't access "vignette.wikia.nocookie" which means the images don't show up.

It probably has something to do with HTML5, if I had to guess.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

The Mario RPG music is based on this.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

Uh...

These uh...

These look really good.

We need some major leak crackers...
Okay, that K Rool image looks super badass. I hope he'd come as Kaptain K.Rool now.

But people in the 4chan thread are saying Isabelle is from a commercial, can anyone confirm?

EDIT: Both killed, good work guys.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

It's from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Untouch

Smash Master
I really like that K. Rool render, which makes me sad because if he does get in he likely won't look like that.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

People keep saying this, but it's a remix of his SMB3 Boss Battle music.

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman

I haven't played Mario RPG, but I have played Mario Bros. 3, and Bowser's trailer music is his battle theme from Mario 3. Unless there's a similar theme in Mario RPG that I don't know about.

EDIT: Is this what it feels like to be :ultgreninja:'d?

Last edited:

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. So, here's a wild imagination I had in mind; since Nintendo & Microsoft are in a somewhat good "relationship" in terms of cross-play with games such as Minecraft & Fortnite; what if (and its a BIG IF- so take it with a grain of salt if you will since it will never happen, just dream.) Nintendo buys back all of Rare's Ips from Microsoft, in terms of newcomers, I would expect Banjo-Kazooie to be fully considered and of course, my man...
fulgore blast.gif

FULGORE!! I need *dat* ULTRA COMBO with the iconic sfx as his final smash.

It's every Nintendo fans' dream; a true definition of the term, "EVERYONE IS HERE"!

Other honorable mentions
  • Rash from Battletoads
  • Conker
Also here are a few characters that I think are good as assist trophies...
Kameo from Kameo: Elements of Power
Juno & Vela- Jet Force Gemini
Cooper- Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Hudson from Viva Pinata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom