• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
We should name characters that are important and/or had important roles in Wii U games.

Most (or a lot) of the Smash content in a new game is from the past console (Wii U, in this case, because the Switch is out).

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Alright! This is what I missed, quality posts! <3 Good to see you back on board this time as well old friend.

As for your categories, I think I have a couple of ideas which character fit which bill. And it's actually a lot harder than imagined!
Again, what dictates being an All-Star? That criteria is what we have to figure out or we'll run into back-and-forths of whether or not a character counts as an All-Star. I'd assume 1st-and-2nd-party are what we're looking at here, for starters. I'll stay equal-opportunity there onward, avoiding characters you mentioned other than to re-categorize them.

Main Protagonists
  • Inkling
  • Chibi-Robo
  • Lip
Secondary Protagonists
  • Dixie Kong
  • Cranky Kong
  • Krystal
  • Ashley
  • Isabelle
Antagonists
  • Black Shadow
  • Tom Nook(?)
Anti-Heroes
  • Bandana Waddle Dee
Protagonist Fill-In
  • Pretty much any Rhythm Heaven character not named Tibby
I also try to think of these within the context of their series. Wario is the protagonist of the Wario Land series, for example, rather than just an antagonist or anti-hero to the Mario series. Likewise, Toon Link is the main protagonist of the post-OoT Adult Timeline, while Lucina is a secondary protagonist bordering on anti-hero for never having the same role as Marth or Chrom to begin with.

By those extensions, Dixie was an ascended extra of the DKC series and remained as a secondary protagonist of the series much the way Diddy and Cranky have as well, since Donkey Kong has always been the main protagonist. It's hard to lump just where Tom Nook falls since he's not a villain or even opposing force so much as just the one that gives the Villager a goal in the Animal Crossing games to begin with.

Bandana Dee is likewise hard to pin down, since he's the right-hand man of a consistent antagonist to Kirby (even if many of those incidents are unwilling on his part) and debuted solely as an opponent for Kirby in Super Star and Super Star Ultra. On the other hand, he's been one of the biggest secondary protagonists in the series since Return to Dream Land and hasn't fought Kirby since his debut. His category depends entirely upon whether you look at his role in his debut or role throughout the series, I guess.
We should name characters that are important and/or had important roles in Wii U games.

Most (or a lot) of the Smash content in a new game is from the past console (Wii U, in this case, because the Switch is out).
So yet another point towards Inkling, then? :rolleyes:

Aside from them and the oft-forgotten Wonder Red, did Wii U really have any new series to speak of?

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Cranky Kong and Dixie (Tropical Freeze)

Bandanna Dee (Kirby's Rainbow Curse)

Waluigi and Daisy (Mario & Sonic at the Rio Games/Mario Tennis Ultra Smash)

Elma and Cross (Xenoblade X)

Paper Mario (Paper Mario Color Splash)

Wolf and Slippy (Star Fox Zero)

Chrom and Tiki (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE)

Toad (Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker and Super Mario 3D World)

Inkling (Splatoon)

Midna (Twilight Princess HD)

Lana (Hyrule Warriors)

Monita (Nintendo Land)

Rayman (Rayman Legends)

Am I missing some?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Inkling (Splatoon)

Lana (Hyrule Warriors)

Monita (Nintendo Land)

Rayman (Rayman Legends)

Am I missing some?
You forgot a few.

Isabelle and Tom Nook (Animal Crossing Amiibo Party)

Yuri Kozukata (Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water)

Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)

Shantae (Shantae: Half Blood Genie)

Tetra and arguably Tingle (The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD)

Possibly Steve (Minecraft)

Hunter (All Wii U Monster Hunter games)

Jill Valentine or Chris (Resident Evil Revelations)

Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsu-jin)

Heihachi Mishima (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge)

arguably Party Phil (Wii Party U)

Yukimura Sanada (Warriors Orochi 3)

Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)

Jibanyan (Yokai Watch: Just Dance Edition)

Tails, Eggman, and Knuckles (Sonic Lost World and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed)

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You forgot a few.

Isabelle and Tom Nook (Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer)

Tails, Eggman, and Knuckles (Sonic Lost World and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed)
> says I'm missing some
> names a bunch of characters

Some of these are from niche third parties, indies, or mostly Japan only games (It will be too late for Ubisoft to localize the Yo-Kai Watch spinoff and even GeraGeraPo has its copyright issues).

Though Isabelle, Nook, Ryu, Tetra, Jibanyan, the Sonic characters, arguably Shovel Knight (he gets everywhere and got an Amiibo), Heihachi, and the Resident Evil characters were good mentions.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Regarding Resident Evil, fun fact, in Nintendo Power's 250 Reasons to Love Nintendo Edition, Wesker was listed as Nintendo Power's 9th favorite villain. He was also reason #29 to love Nintendo (at the time).

I'd put him at least above Chris based on that. Don't know about Jill though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Regarding Resident Evil, fun fact, in Nintendo Power's 250 Reasons to Love Nintendo Edition, Wesker was listed as Nintendo Power's 9th favorite villain. He was also reason #29 to love Nintendo (at the time).

I'd put him at least above Chris based on that. Don't know about Jill though.
I can agree with this. Wesker is arguably Resident Evil when the Umbrella Corporation is a reoccurring threat to S.T.A.R.S. (which he used to be a part of) and other organizations. The fact that you finally fight and kill him in Resident Evil 5 just shows how he's the most important villain in the franchise.

I think with Jill, it's that people argue that she's the face of the franchise because of her playable roles in the series and Marvel vs Capcom 2. I would be fine with any RE character either way, even Leon.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm thinking of making a short essay on what I think criteria for characters are. Would you guys like that?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Inkling (Splatoon)

Lana (Hyrule Warriors)

Monita (Nintendo Land)

Rayman (Rayman Legends)

Am I missing some?
Now, IMO, the characters there that are unlikely are:

-Cranky: Because Dixie and K. Rool are much more popular.
-Waluigi and Daisy: For being not very important, the Mario sports game are not considered important for me, also, Waluigi is an AT.
-Cross: Because Elma is more popular (and more important to Xenoblade X? that's what some people say, I didn't play it).
-Slippy: Because... why?
-Chrom and Tiki: I don't know, more FE would make me explode, but even if that happens, the newcomer would have to be someone from the new game IMO. (Fates or that remake or whatever).
-Midna and Lana: One is an AT and the other is a character from a spin off, also Breath of the Wild is so popular that it will probably take priority over the older games.

Now, the reasons for the ones that are likely, IMO:

-Dixie: Her role in Tropical Freeze is good and she is a very iconic and popular character.
-Bandana Dee: Dee is a shoo-in 's role in Rainbow Curse is fine considering Dedede and Meta Knight didn't get one, and even if Rainbow Curse is some kind of spin off, it's the only Wii U Kirby game. Also he is popular and all that.
-Elma: She is fine, not unlikely IMO, but I'm not sure if that likely, specially with the new Xenoblade game coming.
-Paper Mario: He is very likely for me, Color Splash and Paper Jam gave him a very big boost in recency, popularity and moveset potential (paint and copies). The only bad thing about his chances is that some people hate the new games and/or the possibility of another Mario as a newcomer (even if it is obvious that they are different characters and wouldn't be clones).
-Wolf: Yeah... popular veteran.
-Captain Toad: Toads are very iconic and popular and this guy had his own game.
-Inkling: Splatoon was a huge success and yeah... they are basically confirmed.
-Monita: The next WTF character like Wii Fit, yeah, I know those fan made rules for types of characters are not real, but still, Monita as a newcomer wouldn't surprise me that much.
-Rayman: Popular and iconic third party.

You forgot a few.

Isabelle and Tom Nook (Animal Crossing Amiibo Party)

And for this group... basically all of them are unlikely XD... again, IMO.
Some are super niche, some are indies, some lack popularity, some already have roles in the game (assuming it's a port, that's very bad).

Tetra, Wonder Red and Jibanyan are probably the ones that are not that unlikely from that list, for me.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
People tend to underrate Isabelle's chances in general, I think. It's easy to forget just how popular Animal Crossing is, and how central it is to Nintendo's lineup at this point. If they think she's notable enough to put in Mario Kart of all things she's notable enough for Smash, ya know?. If I was making a list of characters I want in Isabelle would be pretty far down, but I think there's a case to be made that us stuck in our Smash-speculation bubble might miss out on how popular she actually is. I'm not expecting her if there's only a couple of newcomers, but I kinda find her inevitable at some point down the line for the series barring some kind of shake-up.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Oh its' time for me to wake up from my deep slumber ♥
I totally love these topics! I missed them so badly since SSb4 speculations.

I really appreciate a SSB4 port, but I will still wish a new SSB installment in the future for the NS

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
People tend to underrate Isabelle's chances in general, I think. It's easy to forget just how popular Animal Crossing is, and how central it is to Nintendo's lineup at this point. If they think she's notable enough to put in Mario Kart of all things she's notable enough for Smash, ya know?. If I was making a list of characters I want in Isabelle would be pretty far down, but I think there's a case to be made that us stuck in our Smash-speculation bubble might miss out on how popular she actually is. I'm not expecting her if there's only a couple of newcomers, but I kinda find her inevitable at some point down the line for the series barring some kind of shake-up.
This.

She's basically an Animal Crossing mainstay and the new mascot at this point. Sure there's the Assist Trophy, but her popularity and promotion easily trumps that. It's mostly those feeling that Villager is fine by himself or feeling Tom Nook would be a better representative.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Here's some of my own opinionated speculation:

I think we'll get a Smash 4 "Deluxe" Port to the Nintendo Switch.
I don't have solid evidence, more or less just head speculation but I think it has a lot of characteristics similar to Mario Kart 8, which also received a port.
  1. It was one of the Wii U's most popular titles, that Nintendo would like more fans to experience given the Wii U's short life span and the amount of time, money, and resources put into it.
  2. Like Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros had plenty of DLC, this means the DLC could be packaged into a "Deluxe" or "Definitive" edition, giving more substance to the game, and the appearance of more "bang" for your buck. Also the prospect of merging the content from the 3DS version into one complete version, also exists.
  3. Smash 4 was amazing, but it has it's glaring omissions. Mario Kart 8 was missing the real battle mode, and an award for beating 200cc, and some characters. Maybe the Switch port of Smash will include glaring omission such as online stock matches, adventure mode, Ice Climbers, a real classic mode. Like Mario Kart 8, it's a way to make up for missed opportunities.
I also think we haven't got any confirmation or announcements yet is because they're saving it for E3 this year. If they do save it for E3, it maybe a relatively big announcement, this might be a really loaded port if it's worth saving for an E3 announcement.

We have had the final three smash amiibo's delayed forever, to me, this feels like it is intentional on Nintendo's part.
Either they want more weight at E3 to go along with their Smash announcement, or they want to package them with the new game.

Also there is speculation that there is one new Smash Amiibo coming out with the other final three. This Amiibo could be a gender swap for Corrin, or one of Clouds alts, or Bayo's alts, but we haven't seen that before with the Smash line. I think it's possible it's a new character.

That's sort of my speculation on Smash for Switch.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay. Here are some of my ideas on what the criteria are.
  1. Are they a current "hot ticket?" If the character appeared recently, they get a boost. That said, there is such a thing as too recent. Robin and Lucina almost missed the mark according to Sakurai. I also think that people focus on the years too much. It's much less a span of years as it is the time between games. For Smash Wii U, we needed to focus on post Brawl material. Not just the last year or so.
  2. Is the character popular? Popular can mean a lot of things. Is the character popular in their series? In the market? A request for Smash? Things like that. Point is, the character has to be well liked in some regard. We aren't going to get someone universally hated like say... Adam Malkovich from Metroid: Other M.
  3. Is the character notable in any way? This can mean many different things. Is the character notable within their series? Is the character notable in a historical sense? Basically, they need to be important. The character is going to have to come from a series or game with financial or critical success and be a main character or icon for that series. We aren't getting nobodies from large series and we aren't getting main characters from obscure games that few people care about.
  4. Can you character bring a unique style of play? If not, can they be a good candidate for a clone? Basically, can they add to the gameplay in someway? It does not have to be drastic, mind blowing or different. The inclusion would just be able to provide some fun gameplay that stands out in some way.
  5. Are they physically possible to make? Of course, you have to make them. Their gameplay has to work and you have to get the rights to use the content. Simple enough.
Now, not every character follows these rules. Token retros in particular break them, but I think you'll find the far majority of the character inclusions follow these five rules in some way.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
-Midna and Lana: One is an AT and the other is a character from a spin off, also Breath of the Wild is so popular that it will probably take priority over the older games.
Nobody from Twilight Princess got into Brawl and nobody from Skyward Sword got into Smash 4. Now I'm not one to conform to patterns normally, but Breath of the Wild doesn't have a pivotal new character like those two games did.

Also, based on Smash 4 or not, being Assist Trophy'd in Smash doesn't really matter. They can change that if they feel the need. That being said they almost assuredly won't.

I don't object to anything else you said though.
I can agree with this. Wesker is arguably Resident Evil when the Umbrella Corporation is a reoccurring threat to S.T.A.R.S. (which he used to be a part of) and other organizations. The fact that you finally fight and kill him in Resident Evil 5 just shows how he's the most important villain in the franchise.

I think with Jill, it's that people argue that she's the face of the franchise because of her playable roles in the series and Marvel vs Capcom 2. I would be fine with any RE character either way, even Leon.
>even Leon
What's wrong with Leon :/

Wesker is the face of Resident Evil for the fans. But I'm not sure about outsiders. I think a protagonist character is more likely regardless of his popularity so in that case, it would almost assuredly be Jill.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
The first couple of newcomer reveals for all the games after 64 (for the obvious reason that fan demand could never have an impact on the roster for that game) has always featured at least one character that was among the highest requested.

In Melee, the first couple of newcomer reveal included Bowser and Peach, who ranked 1st and 2nd in that Melee poll.

In Brawl, Wario (who was also the highest ranking character after Bowser and Peach in that poll) was among the first characters revealed and he was also one of the most highly requested characters for Brawl.

In Smash 4, Mega Man, who ranked 2nd after Sonic among third-party characters in the Brawl poll and was one of the most highly requested characters for Smash 4, was aomng the first couple of newcomers revealed for Smash 4.

If this pattern were to continue, then it is reasonable to assume that at least one of the first newcomer characters reveals for Smash 5 (or even possibly a Smash 4 port) will include one of the most highly requested characters that missed out last time for that hype factor. Of course, we don't actually know who truly did that well in the Smash Ballot, given the unreliability of the fan-polls made around the time.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I feel like they reveal most of the more highly requested/popular characters earlier and for the starting roster whereas most of the less requested, more obscure or last minute clone/semi clone characters are left for unlockable and officially revealed after release. At least, looking back at the character reveals of past Smash games and how most people often get very disappointed when some of the unlockable characters turn out not to be some more big guns they wanted because they expected Sakurai to "save the best for last" or something.

Of course, there are some exceptions here and there and how much each individual character was desired varies from one person to another, but for the most part, that seems to be the case...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
>even Leon
What's wrong with Leon :/

Wesker is the face of Resident Evil for the fans. But I'm not sure about outsiders. I think a protagonist character is more likely regardless of his popularity so in that case, it would almost assuredly be Jill.
I wasn't implying there was anything wrong with Leon. I guess he can be seen as a icon because of the former Nintendo exclusive Resident Evil 4 and he makes more appearances in the series thank characters like Claire.

In fact, I always found him better than Chris (even though that's a little bias).

D

Deleted member

Go right ahead.

I miss the support sigs anyway
I'm waiting for the original thread's creator's approval.

Out of curiosity, which fighting game(s?) added the weakest number of newcomers in comparison to its predecessor?

_Sheik

Smash Lord

Out of curiosity, which fighting game(s?) added the weakest number of newcomers in comparison to its predecessor?
My guess is Street Fighter V with only 4 new characters at launch...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

SoulCalibur 3 to 4. One normal character, one boss character no one likes, two/three guest characters (of pretty dubious fit in the SC universe), and a handful of clones.

There might be worse offenders out there, but of the fighting games I've played this is what stands out to me. 4 to 5 was also pretty bad, it added more newcomers but a lot of them were pretty meh and it cut a bunch of fan favourites.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Nobody from Twilight Princess got into Brawl and nobody from Skyward Sword got into Smash 4. Now I'm not one to conform to patterns normally, but Breath of the Wild doesn't have a pivotal new character like those two games did.

Also, based on Smash 4 or not, being Assist Trophy'd in Smash doesn't really matter. They can change that if they feel the need. That being said they almost assuredly won't.
I wouldn't mind playing as the Old Man from Breath of the Wild.

He could have the stuff Link uses in that game that he won't use in Smash like Magnesis, Cryonis, Stasis, Remote Bomb, and Paraglider.

Luminario

Smash Lord
I'd also like Villager to be slightly more... Villager-y. While most of the moveset is pure genius (Balloon Trip and Timber are amongst my faves), some things just don't really make sense. Utilt in particular was something you could directly from the game with the umbrella twirl and where did this bowling ball and stick come from?

I'd also like Villager to be slightly more... Villager-y. While most of the moveset is pure genius (Balloon Trip and Timber are amongst my faves), some things just don't really make sense. Utilt in particular was something you could directly from the game with the umbrella twirl and where did this bowling ball and stick come from?
I would love if they changed Villager in smash switch and did one thing

using a fishing pole. The one thing im mad about Smash For villager I want to see changed.

More songs in the animal crossing stages would be good too. I can only listen to the same 2 songs so many times on if people are going to want to play the 2 AC stages all the time for competitive I need some variety!

also an AC stage that isnt on a platform. Give me actual ground

this is the most you will get from me regarding AC. dont care much about the series

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
SoulCalibur 3 to 4. One normal character, one boss character no one likes, two/three guest characters (of pretty dubious fit in the SC universe), and a handful of clones.

There might be worse offenders out there, but of the fighting games I've played this is what stands out to me. 4 to 5 was also pretty bad, it added more newcomers but a lot of them were pretty meh and it cut a bunch of fan favourites.
Aye. 4 was a guilty pleasure of mine but 5 was nigh complete alienation. I wanted to like it, but I couldn't. :( A 6th SC would need some real overhaul to come back from the last two.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Pretty common for fighting games to not add a lot of newcomers for plenty reasons. SFV was brought up, but it was a fresh new start (that was horribly mismanaged) for the series with a new engine and completely redesigned so every single character, even old ones, were built from the ground up. 4 characters out of the initial 16 is a pretty good number anywho, especially when so many of the old chars were completely overhauled with a practically new moveset. (Basically all of them except Ryu, Chun Li, Cammy and Zangief.) Killer Instinct also only added one new character in its first season, but the number shot up in season 2 and 3. Tekken Tag Tournament only added one character, and it was an unplayable boss, but it was an all star roster featuring pretty much every character that appeared in the series after 3 did a soft reboot. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was the same until DLC, and they're all clones.

Newcomers are way more important for cross overs like Smash and Capcom vs series because they're likely already established characters with fans, so the demand for them is higher. Same for fighting games based on household names like Injustice and Pokken. Everyone wants to play their favourite characters.

Last edited:

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
If there's a Smash for Switch, they will remove Bayonetta for being too erotic in a game for rating E.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If there's a Smash for Switch, they will remove Bayonetta for being too erotic in a game for rating E.
Even for a bloodless series, if Smash was rated E I feel they'd have to do more than remove Bayonetta.

Which is why they won't ever aim for an E rating.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That makes no sense - aside from the fact that she was toned down to fit Japan's equivalent of an E or E10 rating, she's the winner of a massive popularity contest (or at least the highest-ranking character that they could get the rights to use).

Why would they go through all of that trouble only to remove the winner of a popularity poll in the very next game? (especially since Sonic, who's the closest to a sure thing as far as third parties are concerned, is from the same company, making it easy to get permission to use her again)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
User was warned for this post
I'd have half a mind to report this post as trolling. If I cared about the terms of service.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

This guy's on to something. For first party non-retro newcomers, relevance is very important. We should take a closer look at the characters who've done notable things in games within the last few years, and from there, take a look at what those characters can do.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
No they won't.
Palutena literally pole dances for a taunt and that was before Bayonetta

And to the put it lightly, we also had Barbara the Bat as an trophy in Smash 3DS.

Who's pretty much the Nintendo equivalent of Betty Boop.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Toad (with Toadette and Captain Toad alts) - New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Old Man - The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Yarn Yoshi - Yoshi's Woolly World (I can see him getting in as a semi clone)

Waddle Dee - Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Decidueye - Pokemon Sun & Moon

Alph - Pikmin 3 (he needs to be his own character with Rock Pikmin)

Wandering Heroes - StreetPass Mii Plaza games, especially Find Mii

Chorus Kids - Rhythm Heaven Megamix

Chibi-Robo - Chibi-Robo Zip Lash

Inklings - Splatoon 1-2

Mike Jones - StarTropics (NES Classic Edition)

Simon Belmont - Castlevania, Simon's Quest (NES Classic Edition)

Takamaru - The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS Virtual Console)

Alm and/or Celica - Fire Emblem Echoes

Shovel Knight - Shovel Knight

Bomberman - Super Bomberman R

Shantae - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Shantae Half Genie Hero

Rayman - Rayman Legends

Hero - Dragon Quest 8 3DS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom