• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd argue a lot of echos don't really have anything ineresting to them other than a few tweaks. They are basically identical and don't add much other than "Look a bonus fighter!" Sakurai even called them a dessert to a meal.
Not what I mean. I'm talking about they had something interesting about them that made them different as a character in their home games. Alph didn't. He was considered, but he lacked something easy to work with yet distinct. It's true Lucina is about the same, but she only worked because he found some kind of mechanic to give her. Dark Pit had a different Final Smash and the inability to use Pit's at that point. Also keep in mind Sakurai's team had actual ideas to give new moves. We don't even know what the context of the Rock Pikmin were, just the fact he thought about adding them. He also happened to think about making Alph his own character. These aren't necessarily connected either. Maybe the fact Rock Pikmin required all new models(specifically this) while not being distinct enough from Purple Pikmin(this part is speculation) could be why it wasn't worth the time. Besides that, the fact they aren't among the Pikmin & Olimar's moveset implies they took too long to implement and the concept was scrapped alone. There might be more to it than that though. Maybe it's just as simple as "the Pikmin are the main point. If there's no unique ones, why bother?"

Actually we could. In their home game, Popo can be played Solo. Smash Melee decided they had to be side by side. Smash set the standard. And they could just as as easily undo that standard. Just like Charizard was. But I don't want Alph to be separate from Pikmin anyway. Who does. I'm just saying that there is a distinct character in there that could very well justify another fighter.
But not in Smash. In Smash, the entire mechanic is explicitly being a duo. Unlike Transformations, which people focus on playing the specific character moreso than the group as a whole, IC's were mainly played as a duo. You couldn't "switch off" and use one moveset. You had one moveset that also included an A.I. It's like removing Luma entirely from Rosalina. Truly misses the point.

...Yes, I definitely forgot some words here. Sorry about that.

I never implied that Alph should or would be separate from the Pikmin. However you could still add different properties to the Alph part of "Pikmin & Alph". Pikmin & Olimar could be different from Pikmin & Alph. Why not?
Ask Sakurai that. He still has said no. The only explanation is that the Pikmin have to be something he wants different more than the Captains, at least that has logic within the series. The main reason I say this is he literally has the pages call 'em "Pikmin", not "Olimar" or even "PikminOlimar". In the end, the data factors imply heavily that the Pikmin are the key point. So it isn't surprising that it appears he focuses mainly on them. So there's a good reason why; wait until new Pikmin release to make a new moveset. Alph has been clamored for enough to justify separating him, but there's little reason beyond fan outcry at this time. That clearly has not been enough. So we need a dealbreaker. I'd say a clone with Rock Pikmin with far more unique abilities should be enough. Or even give him a different set of partners; Rock Pikmin, Bulbmin, and White Pikmin. ...Wait, we need more. Hmm. I can't think of a 4th one. Damnit. But you get the idea. Give him some unique Pikmin while keeping Olimar's the same. Maybe split them up. This would do better than an Echo while focusing on the moveset itself.

That's the silliest justification for a clone I've ever heard. If that's the real reason he was added than I believe it's an excuse and he was actually added because it was easy to do.

If Dr. Mario could be justified as a clone just for some music then Alph could be justified as a clone so that the Final Smash features a different ship. Or because they wanted to add Rock Pikmin or any number of excuses.
No, the music is only part of it. He wanted the music in Smash. But he also saw something easy to do. And saw that Dr. Mario had something unique to him that Mario can't do, the Megavitamins. That's what clones are, they always have something unique to offer. Even something somewhat small. Remember, Echoes, who are a 1:1 clone(bar the Final Smash sometimes) is not the same thing as a regular clone. Regular clones have different gameplay but are a remake of the previous moveset with vastly different properties or moves that aren't clearly just reskins alone.

All those reasons seemed like major excuses. So if making Alph an echo because it would mean the Pikmin series would have another fighter is not a good reason, but having the Dr. Mario music in Melee is a good reason? Then Salurai is clearly delusional because that sounds absolutely absurd. I honestly have a hard time believing Sakurai is delusional so I'm going to assume the main reason some of these clones were made because they were easy to do. Not all. But some.
They're called development reasons; he isn't going to add a character literally just because. There's always more to it than that. Also, he is not delusional in any way. That's honestly really insulting. Every single clone had gameplay differences and were of characters who had something interesting about them from their home games while not being entirely carbon copies of a previous character. Or at least an alternate gameplay option even in something like multiplayer(as Falco and Fox do not have to play the exact same at any time within the Star Fox games. Unlike Olimar and Alph... who seriously have zero differences beyond their physical size, which was not important enough, and the Pikmin being used. That's the only serious way you could see them as different. Because of who they control). Every single Echo were not just different characters, but they had outright ideas to have them do something different. Daisy is an interesting one, as she was even a promotional option(and yes, Roy was added pretty much for promotional reasons. Sakurai was going to go for any potential clone of Marth... but they suggested Roy, which in the end is the reason he was added. He was singled out, which is the key point. There was a "reason"). If Alph ever gets added, he will have a real reason. No matter how insignificant you want to make it,

Well that's exactly why he could have been a clone in Smash 4 to promote Pikmin 3. Now the oppertunity has come and gone.
Actually, he couldn't. There was not enough time. He either could be an Echo, which takes no effort, which they'd have enough time for, or something to do with Rock Pikmin, but it appears they didn't have enough time for that since it required a full model and movements, which appears to be exactly why it wasn't done). Could've, yet didn't. And still hasn't in Ultimate. Why do you think he still won't? And I mean, seriously, why hasn't he promoted Alph or another Captain? It's clear my opinion(with some clear evidence) is the Pikmin are the key point of the moveset, to the point they determine it more than anything. But to bring up another point, the only major changes to Olimar in 4 were purely Pikmin-based. Namely, the amount of Pikmin, and giving him a new Up B with removes Solimar as a potential playable option entirely(because you had a guaranteed Pikmin move in your moveset. It's kind of impossible to avoid that. If you don't summon Pikmin in Brawl, he will purely attack by himself... though barely can do anything. Now they changed that so even if you don't summon a Pikmin, you still can use a move. It seems like a small change, but they still directly made the moveset focus even more on the Pikmin than before).

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What is with Daisy fans calling you "Waluigi supporter" if you say something even slightly negative about Daisy?

Are they just used to fighting with Waluigi fans or something?
Every Mario character support group have to be used to Waluigi arguments

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Otacon, what's the deal with Link? He looks completely different compared to the last time I saw him...

Otacon: That's because this is a different Link than the one you fought before, Snake.

Snake: What? A different Link? What are you even talking about? This IS Link, right?

Otacon: The thing is, there's a bunch of different Links, all from different eras. They all have accomplished various feats in saving the world, with each earning a different title such as the Hero of the Wild, which is the Link you're facing right now.

Snake: But there's also that younger and cartoony looking Link that I fought, how does he even fit in?

Otacon: Let's just say things are kind of complicated in Hyrule when it comes to time-related stuff... Anyways, there's plenty of other Links, including the Hero of Twilight, the Hero of Light... and the Hero of Koridai? Strange, it looks like there's nothing else on this one, but it's probably a Link that some people want to forget for some reason...

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
So I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the Delfino Plaza theme plays in the Bowser Jr. video which makes it seem very likely that Delfino Plaza will return as a stage. Not outright confirmed but I doubt they'd take the Delfino Plaza music and plop it onto some other Mario stage. After noticing this, I went to take a look at the Toon Link video to see if it was Wind Waker music playing since that could indicate Pirate Ship returning but I didn't recognize the song in his video and I did play Wind Waker about 2 years ago. Anyone know what game the song from the Toon Link video is from?

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Did y’all ingnore my question? :’(

I’m asking, is the Jump Festa stream going on today? And can you send me the link to the live stream, I want to see more gameplay of Ultimate.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the Delfino Plaza theme plays in the Bowser Jr. video which makes it seem very likely that Delfino Plaza will return as a stage. Not outright confirmed but I doubt they'd take the Delfino Plaza music and plop it onto some other Mario stage. After noticing this, I went to take a look at the Toon Link video to see if it was Wind Waker music playing since that could indicate Pirate Ship returning but I didn't recognize the song in his video and I did play Wind Waker about 2 years ago. Anyone know what game the song from the Toon Link video is from?
It's a remix of Tri Force Heroes title theme.

I personally wouldn't use music as evidence for stage to return as previously we've had tracks come back but not the stages, such as Poke Floats and Mario Bros..

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Otacon, what's the deal with Link? He looks completely different compared to the last time I saw him...

Otacon: That's because this is a different Link than the one you fought before, Snake.

Snake: What? A different Link? What are you even talking about? This IS Link, right?

Otacon: The thing is, there's a bunch of different Links, all from different eras. They all have accomplished various feats in saving the world, with each earning a different title such as the Hero of the Wild, which is the Link you're facing right now.

Snake: But there's also that younger and cartoony looking Link that I fought, how does he even fit in?

Otacon: Let's just say things are kind of complicated in Hyrule when it comes to time-related stuff... Anyways, there's plenty of other Links, including the Hero of Twilight, the Hero of Light... and the Hero of Koridai? Strange, it looks like there's nothing else on this one, but it's probably a Link that some people want to forget for some reason...
MAH BOI, this post is what all true warriors strive FOR.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

I’m asking, is the Jump Festa stream going on today? And can you send me the link to the live stream, I want to see more gameplay of Ultimate.
The Jump Victory Carnival stream came and went.

That aside, here are the videos.
Part 1
Part 2
EDIT: Also, Jump Festa is in December.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

The big tournament thing was last night. I think it still is, but my guess is there's zero information to give. And the rest is people just playing for fun but it isn't recorded, so getting any useful information is pretty much unrealistic.

Dracyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dracyoshi
Splitting off Alph into an echo could serve two purposes:
- Allowing Alph to get Brittany and Charlie costumes, and Olimar to get Louie and President costumes.
- More faithfully representing what Alph is known for from Pikmin 3.

Although Alph can control and use both White and Purple Pikmin, that does not happen during the main story of Pikmin 3; only during the extra bonus mission mode. Pikmin 3 is all about Winged and Rock Pikmin. Turning Alph into an echo would present the opportunity to put both Rock and Winged Pikmin in his party, and it can be done without breaking the echo classification.

Rock Pikmin actually function very similarly to how Purple Pikmin function in Smash. They could be a simple model and animation replacement, but mechanically identical.
The big differences between Rock and Purple Pikmin and how they affect Smash:
- Rock Pikmin do not latch on to enemies, unlike Purples (No changes necessary. Purples already don't latch onto enemies in Smash.)
- Rock Pikmin can shatter fragile objects (No changes necessary. There are no crystals or glass walls to shatter in Smash. This can translate into damage and knockback, but purples already do that so no changes are necessary.)
- Rock Pikmin don't have the carrying strength of Purple Pikmin (No changes necessary. Pikmin do not carry items in Smash.)
- Rock Pikmin cannot be crushed (No changes necessary. This can translate into HP, and Purple Pikmin already have the most HP.)

Winged Pikmin could replace White Pikmin. This is where the changes would come in, although only towards three moves: his pummel, his side-b, and his up-b. The damage and knockback multiplier of Winged Pikmin would be identical to White Pikmin, meaning that they would function identically to White Pikmin in all of Alph's smashes and standard attacks. The differences would be:
Pummel
Lacks the bonus pummel damage of White Pikmin.
Pikmin Throw (Side-B)
Lacks the bonus pummel damage of White Pikmin except while the target is in the air.
Automatically flies towards targets after being thrown making them difficult to avoid.
Winged Pikmin (Up-B)
Winged Pikmin in his party assist Alph, with just one making his recovery as effective as not carrying any Pikmin at all.

That's all that needs to be done! With these four changes, Winged Pikmin would excel at aerial combat and grant Alph an even stronger recovery at the cost of less DoT and pummel damage. He'd now be better at edge-guarding and recovery at the cost of dealing less damage across the match and more faithful to his original title. Additional stats could be adjusted if necessary for balance, like their reducing their throw speed/auto targeting capabilities (nerf) or further increasing their aerial pummel damage (buff).

Is this necessary? No, there's nothing out of character about Alph being a costume and this would cost extra development time; maybe more than the usual echo despite having fewer differences to their moveset than most echoes as they'd have to program Winged Pikmin's automatic targeting and create new models and animations But it'd please me as a fan of Pikmin 3 to see it properly represented and to see it given a time in the spotlight. I'd also love to play as Brittany and/or Louie. Please don't drag me into the argument about whether or not Sakurai will do this, I'm just spitballing ideas because I'd love to see him separated. I don't think this'll ever happen.

Last edited:

prowler12

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7518-9066-3502
I get what you're saying about these characters never really being that popular until after being in Smash (well, except Wolf), but I don't agree with the implication that unbalanced characters shouldn't return. Ice Climber's chaingrabs could be fixed with balancing (and thankfully they seem to be trying to remove them this time), and the same thing applies to Roy, Roy was horrific in terms of viability but he could always get balanced with greater care in later installments, and I feel that no character should be cut/never return merely because they're balanced poorly, should we cut :4jigglypuff::4dedede::4zelda: and :4ganondorf: because they're all competitively unviable? Should :4metaknight: have never returned because he was absolutely overpowered nonsense in Brawl?
Wait, did something about Incineroar happen today? Is something going on?
i just like yelling pokemon i want in smash

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Triforce Heroes main theme

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We need Swampert in Smash.

I WANT THE OTHER HALF OF MY NAME DAMN IT!!!
Is there a sensei in Smash?

EDIT: Yes i know Swamp's original name was Swampasaur. You don't have to tell me something i already know.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Tomorrow's preview:

Mei Ling: She likely has plenty of space under her dress to store all of them, but I'm not too sure.

Next up: :ultpeach:
Mei Ling: After all, what girl doesn't have room to store a few knick-knacks, like, say... hammers.
Snake: Is... that a real thing?
Mei Ling: ...No, Snake.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I might be the only one doing this, and I might be a few hours late, but I do want to talk about a topic very important to me.
And that's Spheal.

Arguably one of the least deserving characters of an Echo is Jigglypuff, with Pokémon already having many, many representatives and Jigglypuff being there just because she has the honor of being one of the original twelve- a relic of the nineties. But Spheal would be the perfect choice for a Jigglypuff echo. Gameplay-wise, he fits almost perfectly, with a few minor changes that fall under the Echo category. I'll talk about my Reasoning and the Gameplay mechanics behind it.

Resoning-wise, Spheal has very little holding him up for a spot on the illustrious Smash Roster. Spheal as a pokemon has recieved very little support from the Pokémon company themselves, and is primarily only seen in Ruby and Sapphire and its remakes. He has little major appearance in the Anime or Manga, and his evolution line has never recieved a piece of merchandise in this decade. Spheal itself has no actual connection to Jigglypuff besides their general shape. He's my stupid round little pipe-dream and I love him. HOWEVER! There are a few arguments supporting him. One, the lack of Hoenn representation in Smash is glaring, with only pokéball Pokémon appearing like Kyogre. Every other Generation has a stage or character. Also, there's no ice-type representation in the character roster, which isn't exactly a huge issue, but it's worth noting. I feel like he'd only be considered if Sakurai was desperate for an Echo for every single character, which likely isn't occurring since every single clone wasn't classified as an echo.

Gameplay-wise, there is a single glaring issue that seperates Spheal from Jigglypuff, being Jigglypuff's ability to float and multiple jumps. Spheal does not have this ability by any means in the Pokemon games, however, that hasn't stopped characters having abilities they don't canonically have from being implemented (ie Pit and Dark Pit flying). It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to see Spheal getting an extra jump or two. Or, they could simply change Spheal's weight as an echo difference, along the lines of Lucina not having a tipper. Spheal could be a bit weightier Jigglypuff with a focus on ground-play. All Jigg's specials would work with no major tweaking. Spheal shares Rest and Rollout (though, I feel like they'd use Ice Ball, a rollout clone and Spheal's former signature move), while Pound could easily be changed to a different melee move performing the same, perhaps Body Slam. The Major Difference is Spheal's lack of Sing. Even still, it could use Yawn instead for an easy clone. Or, if they wanted to be a bit more creative, have it use Encore for a slightly different effect. Spheal is more associated with Clapping than Singing, for it's the Clap Pokémon. Encore could lock a character into only using the last special they used, or it could work as a counter.

But yeah, the round boy himself. Thanks.
I love it and I'm legit googling up spheal plushies more and these posts are waaay more interesting to me.

Splitting off Alph into an echo could serve two purposes:
- Allowing Alph to get Brittany and Charlie costumes, and Olimar to get Louie and President costumes.
- More faithfully representing what Alph is known for from Pikmin 3.

Although Alph can control and use both White and Purple Pikmin, that does not happen during the main story of Pikmin 3; only during the extra bonus mission mode. Pikmin 3 is all about Winged and Rock Pikmin. Turning Alph into an echo would present the opportunity to put both Rock and Winged Pikmin in his party, and it can be done without breaking the echo classification.

Rock Pikmin actually function very similarly to how Purple Pikmin function in Smash. They could be a simple model and animation replacement, but mechanically identical.
The big differences between Rock and Purple Pikmin and how they affect Smash:
- Rock Pikmin do not latch on to enemies, unlike Purples (No changes necessary. Purples already don't latch onto enemies in Smash.)
- Rock Pikmin can shatter fragile objects (No changes necessary. There are no crystals or glass walls to shatter in Smash. This can translate into damage and knockback, but purples already do that so no changes are necessary.)
- Rock Pikmin don't have the carrying strength of Purple Pikmin (No changes necessary. Pikmin do not carry items in Smash.)
- Rock Pikmin cannot be crushed (No changes necessary. This can translate into HP, and Purple Pikmin already have the most HP.)

Winged Pikmin could replace White Pikmin. This is where the changes would come in, although only towards three moves: his pummel, his side-b, and his up-b. The damage and knockback multiplier of Winged Pikmin would be identical to White Pikmin, meaning that they would function identically to White Pikmin in all of Alph's smashes and standard attacks. The differences would be:
Pummel
Lacks the bonus pummel damage of White Pikmin.
Pikmin Throw (Side-B)
Lacks the bonus pummel damage of White Pikmin except while the target is in the air.
Automatically flies towards targets after being thrown making them difficult to avoid.
Winged Pikmin (Up-B)
Winged Pikmin in his party assist Alph, with just one making his recovery as effective as not carrying any Pikmin at all.

That's all that needs to be done! With these four changes, Winged Pikmin would excel at aerial combat and grant Alph an even stronger recovery at the cost of less DoT and pummel damage. He'd now be better at edge-guarding and recovery at the cost of dealing less damage across the match and more faithful to his original title. Additional stats could be adjusted if necessary for balance, like their reducing their throw speed/auto targeting capabilities (nerf) or further increasing their aerial pummel damage (buff).

Is this necessary? No, there's nothing out of character about Alph being a costume and this would cost extra development time, maybe more than the usual echo despite having fewer differences to their moveset than most echoes because of having to program Winged Pikmin's automatic targeting and the additional models and animations required. But it'd please me as a fan of Pikmin 3 to see it properly represented and to see it given a time in the spotlight. I'd also love to play as Brittany and/or Louie. Please don't drag me into the argument about whether or not Sakurai will do this, I'm just spitballing ideas because I'd love to see him separated. I don't think this'll ever happen.
I like it. Now here's an idea: They do less differences so he can still be an echo. II'm wondering how you'd reframe that, but we might need more echo information.

I also agree about the costumes for the others. We absolutely need a Louie costume, at least.

D

Deleted member

His original name. Swampert + Ivysaur = Swampasaur
....I already knew that. I know Swampasaur since 2015.

I was just trying to be funny because his current name is not Swampasaur, it's Swamp Sensei (hence the question "is there a Sensei in Smash?").

It would be like me saying that Speedwagon (my original username) should be in Smash even though that's not my name anymore.

Poopyhead

Smash Cadet
If we’re not getting a lot for the Base roster. Then we sure will get an overload on DLC. (Which sucks because if they’re a lot of characters I want them there goes my wallet).
god same, they could release a ****in uncooked linguine and i'd pay that $5.99 for it

KMDP

Smash Legend
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

StormC

Smash Hero
So, here is a question.

How likely do you think Isaac is?

Was the ballot enough to help him?
40%.

If Isaac gets in, it is strictly because of the ballot. However, competition is tight and it's possible Sakurai will only have Ridley as a "western favorite."

Sakurai hasn't given me a lot to think he heavily considers dormant IPs (even dormant characters like K. Rool are a question mark). However, it seems pretty clear to me Isaac was one of the most requested Nintendo newcomers in the west, so his chances are as good as they could ever be outside of an actual Golden Sun revival.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Good thing Heihachi doesn't.
The character select screen is almost like a Magic Eye Picture.

The image used for Ashley, though, almost looks like it might be the same picture as the one in Noipoi Noipoi 's signature, just mirrored.

Dixie Kong (who's an echo, bleh), looks like a Photo-shopped Diddy Kong... like, they're in the same pose!

I think Decidueye's image is that PTGC Decidueye render?

I can see Simon Belmont, and it looks like he's the "Classic Simon" action figure?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Koopaul Koopaul Dracyoshi made a comprehensive moveset idea that sounds interesting enough.

Besides that, gave more information on what the uses of the some characters is. Though to be fair, it doesn't really refute my point of Alph and Olimar being identical, but it might work as an Echo idea(I would rather have a proper clone with unique properties and more Pikmin to keep it interesting myself, but eh). Hopefully you read this before the other one, since I think it's best we agree to disagree on some things and move on. Sound fair?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The character select screen is almost like a Magic Eye Picture.

The image used for Ashley though, almost looks like it might be the same picture as the one in Noipoi Noipoi 's signature, just mirrored.

Dixie Kong (who's an echo, bleh), looks like a Photo-shopped Diddy Kong... like, they're in the same pose!

I think Decidueye's image is that PTGC Decidueye render?

I can see Simon Belmont, and it looks like he's the "Classic Simon" action figure?
I mean, the bigger issue is that he forgot to put Lucas on the CSS.

prowler12

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7518-9066-3502
No. The ratio of Gen 1 to 2-6 is incredibly unbalanced (6 to 2 and a clone). I know Game Freak's been pandering to Gen 1 too much lately, I hope Sakurai doesn't pay attention.
im confuzzled if you are joking or not

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You also have Ashley down the bottom but there's no cursor or player token on her.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wtf is that roster pic, you can barely get anything out of it
Here's my take on the magic eye image...

Echoes
4ε - Dark Samus​
32ε - Chrom​
36ε - Dixie Kong​
45ε - Isabelle​
New Fighters
66 - King K. Rool​
67 - Decidueye​
68 - Ashley​
69 - Isaac​
70 - Ayumi Tachibana (looks like Teen Gohan to me. :laugh:)​
71 - ...Taizo Hori? (Dig Dug)​
72 - Simon Belmont​
73 - Travis Touchdorm​
74 - Heihachi​
75 - (Offscreen)​
76/Random​
EDIT
That too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom