• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Is Bandai Namco still helping co-develop this Smash? If so, are we sleeping on a Soul Caliber rep? Soul Calibur VI (which is developed and published by Bandai Namco) is coming out this year, would that coincide with a surprise character reveal for Smash/early DLC? This but also with Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate coming to the Switch later this year.

Being co-developers of the game Bandai Namco might be able to lend earlier access to reps from these games compared to the usual reps from pre-2016 we have to speculate. Also, getting character designs early might not even be a problem, as a Monster Hunter rep would be a generic character and most Soul Calibur reps would already exist/be easy to pull from before Sakurai's project plan as it's a long-running series of recurring characters. Licensing the promotion writes itself with Bandai Namco's existing relationship with Smash.

Basically, these games coming out so close to Smash wouldn't be a hindrance with "they wouldn't fit in the project plan even if Sakurai got the designs early", it's a matter of "these games are convenient to promote". It's not like a new FE/Xenoblade/Pokemon with new characters to promote, it's just a new game to promote using preexisting designs and characters.

(I don't know much about these franchises but we should consider everything, especially stuff from a developer/publisher that is suspected to co-develop Ultimate)
I'm pretty sure it is codeveloping, but I don't expect a Soul Calibur character. Despite how awesome Ivy's whip moveset would be, or how iconic to the franchise Nightmare is (Siegfried alt, pls). Soul Calibur's been in a rut lately, and we don't know if SCVI is going to pull it out. Beyond that, even Namco seems to favor their modern franchise Tekken, so I'd expect Heihachi before Nightmare.

Would definitely prefer SC though.

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Sora Ltd. literally just Sakurai and his wife? Like, it's just their freelance studio, there aren't really any hired developers, it's just their private company.
Yeah I’m real confused on that too, as interesting as this is that part is real sketchy. Could mean he works under Sora technically since Sakurai is one of the founders I guess.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm with Pokechu on the Geno thing. Not sure if it's because the UK didn't get it until late and as a result I don't have quite the same nostalgia for SMRPG but Geno's always been a weird choice to me.

I'd be way more accepting had he been reintroduced in other Mario spinoffs first. Like the outcry is there, yet Nintendo is ignoring putting him and Mallow in the likes of Kart, Tennis, etc even though that'd go down far better than adding the likes of Baby Daisy, Blooper, Lakitu, etc.

It's especially jarring to me that Geno is being seriously considered for Smash as a Mario character when he and Mallow couldn't even cameo in the Mario sports games Square themselves created. Instead we got Slime, Moogle, Cactur, White Mage, Black Mage and Ninja. Sure you could say Square wanted to rep other series, but you couldn't slap Geno in Cactur's place for more variety?

If Geno isn't considered a big enough deal by Square and Nintendo to appear in the Mario/Square crossover game(which he, Mallow, Boshi, etc were basically made for) having him considered for the super limited fighter spaces in Smash to represent ALL of Nintendo's series with is headscratchingly weird.
I agree. I played SMRPG when I was a kid, and even though he wasn't my favorite, I can see why Geno has an appeal. That being said, the Mario series is rolling right along, and it left Geno back in 1996. Both old and new recurring characters continue to make appearances in a gazillion Mario spin-offs, while Geno fails to even make it in games where Nintendo partners up with Square Enix (Hoops 3-on-3, Fortune Street, Sports Mix). Even with obvious fan demand for the character, Nintendo has made a bare minimum effort to push Geno (if they even tried pushing him at all) in the past two decades. It's sad to say that getting a costume in Smash was the highlight for Geno over the course of 15 years.

I know Geno is popular, but we supposedly have a limited amount newcomers. Maybe if Nintendo started promoting him more, I'd be more willing to support him in Ultimate. But for now, I don't think he's a character who should steal away development time from someone who isn't relying completely on nostalgia. I'd rather see someone like Paper Mario or Captain Toad get in instead.

Last edited:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
I agree. I played SMRPG when I was a kid, and even though he wasn't my favorite, I can see why Geno has an appeal. That being said, the Mario series is rolling right along, and it left Geno back in 1996. Both old and new recurring characters continue to make appearances in a gazillion Mario spin-offs, while Geno fails to even make it in games where Nintendo partners up with Square Enix (Hoops 3-on-3, Fortune Street, Sports Mix). Even with obvious fan demand for the character, Nintendo has made a bare minimum effort to push Geno (if they even tried pushing him at all) in the past two decades. It's sad to say that getting a costume in Smash was the highlight for Geno over the course of 15 years.

I know Geno is popular, but we supposedly have a limited amount newcomers. Maybe if Nintendo started promoting him more, I'd be more willing to support him in Ultimate. But for now, I don't think he's a character who should steal away development time from someone who isn't relying completely on nostalgia. I'd rather see someone like Paper Mario or Captain Toad get in instead.
Nintendo ≠ Sakurai

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I remember when the idea of Geno being in Smash was mocked and I even remember there being a Geno vs. Spongebob argument. Man, things have really changed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean Dr. Mario has nothing to do with Super Mario series but he's still included in it. Waluigi too, even though he's not really a canon character.
I made sure to mention that I literally only said it because I personally want it to happen.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

The mii costume honestly just seemed like a way to throw the fans a bone with minimal effort but I'd honestly be very surprised if they ended up making him a full on character. He has moderate popularity but that's dwindled more and more as time goes on, I don't think he would've done all that well in the ballot tbh, sakurai has acknowledged his popularity before but that was brawl days popularity and not recent results via the ballot. As it stands there's not much reason to add geno when more relevant mario character options exist with captain toad and paper mario.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The mii costume honestly just seemed like a way to throw the fans a bone with minimal effort
I've always just interpreted that costume as "I wanted him to be a character but we got Squeenix approval too late and there isn't time, so take this" or something. He did mention the fact that he wanted him in Sm4sh (or... "as far back as Brawl", not like that implies that he ever stopped) when he was talking about the inclusion of the costume.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more of the mii costumes became characters.

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
I've always just interpreted that costume as "I wanted him to be a character but we got Squeenix approval too late and there isn't time, so take this" or something. He did mention the fact that he wanted him in Sm4sh when he was talking about the inclusion of the costume.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more of the mii costumes became characters.
Yeah I'm doubtful he was ever even considered for smash 4, now that cloud's in here it's more possible for ultimate but I don't think they would've added both to smash 4

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>that new leak

I can’t even be in despair that Elma’s an AT, the whole “considered” thing is making me laugh

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When you're writing a fake leak... be sure not to detail every single intention behind every single design choice that may or may not have been implemented.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When you're writing a fake leak... be sure not to detail every single intention behind every single design choice that may or may not have been implemented.
The more detail you put in, the more real the leak becomes, obviously!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is Bandai Namco still helping co-develop this Smash? If so, are we sleeping on a Soul Caliber rep? Soul Calibur VI (which is developed and published by Bandai Namco) is coming out this year, would that coincide with a surprise character reveal for Smash/early DLC? This but also with Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate coming to the Switch later this year.

Being co-developers of the game Bandai Namco might be able to lend earlier access to reps from these games compared to the usual reps from pre-2016 we have to speculate. Also, getting character designs early might not even be a problem, as a Monster Hunter rep would be a generic character and most Soul Calibur reps would already exist/be easy to pull from before Sakurai's project plan as it's a long-running series of recurring characters. Licensing the promotion writes itself with Bandai Namco's existing relationship with Smash.

Basically, these games coming out so close to Smash wouldn't be a hindrance with "they wouldn't fit in the project plan even if Sakurai got the designs early", it's a matter of "these games are convenient to promote". It's not like a new FE/Xenoblade/Pokemon with new characters to promote, it's just a new game to promote using preexisting designs and characters.

(I don't know much about these franchises but we should consider everything, especially stuff from a developer/publisher that is suspected to co-develop Ultimate)
If Namco gets a second rep in the form of a fighting game character, it would probably be from Tekken...though Ivy in Smash wouldn’t be a problem

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ashley’s giving me like major Homura Akemi vibes here and I’m not complaining
Ashley: "Hungry is different from the others. It's so powerful it doesn't need to hide in a labyrinth. And when it appears, thousands of people are going to die. Just like that. Since ordinary humans can't see it, they'll think the destruction was caused by an earthquake, tornado, or other disaster."

Red: "You're the only witch left and you're going to need someone's help to beat it. What if I-"

Ashley: "I can handle it by myself."

*Flips hair and walks off while her theme song plays*

Someone please make a Homura version of Ashley's Song, I never knew I needed it until now.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Personally I feel like Geno's inclusion would be extra appealing because the character has laid dormant for so many years, there's just something cool about the idea of a character being revived after so long purely because of fan demand. Of course newer generations would not recognize him, but with how Smash 4 divided characters into only two different categories, retro or relevant, I think it'd be cool to get someone who's neither, it's something that also adds a lot of appeal to other potential inclusions like K. Rool, Isaac and Banjo imo.

Of course you can always argue about the importance of the character, and I fully understand if people would prefer other Mario or Square Enix characters to him, but from a personal point of view I think him breaking the frustrating rules that Smash 4 laid down would be a huge plus and can only be healthy both for the game and the speculation community. Sometimes all a character should need is potential to be super cool, having their inclusion be blocked because they're not marketable and can't sell other current titles is just a bummer.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
>that new leak

I can’t even be in despair that Elma’s an AT, the whole “considered” thing is making me laugh
The real kicker would been if leak said Cross was the one that cause her to become an assist trophy, I wouldn't have been able to read anything else, I'd be too busy dying with laughter,

osby

Smash Obsessed
Personally I feel like Geno's inclusion would be extra appealing because the character has laid dormant for so many years, there's just something cool about the idea of a character being revived after so long purely because of fan demand. Of course newer generations would not recognize him, but with how Smash 4 divided characters into only two different categories, retro or relevant, I think it'd be cool to get someone who's neither, it's something that also adds a lot of appeal to other potential inclusions like K. Rool, Isaac and Banjo imo.

Of course you can always argue about the importance of the character, and I fully understand if people would prefer other Mario or Square Enix characters to him, but from a personal point of view I think him breaking the frustrating rules that Smash 4 laid down would be a huge plus and can only be healthy both for the game and the speculation community. Sometimes all a character should need is potential to be super cool, having their inclusion be blocked because they're not marketable and can't sell other current titles is just a bummer.
No offense but "Smash 4" rules are here since day one. Retro character concept introduced in Melee and aside from them, pretty much every newcomer is from a recent game.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Late responses, but better late then never.

Wow, there's a lot that I wouldn't be too excited about, but nothing could be reveled that would make me not want to buy the game. I just can't identify with that at all. Even if a new FE character was an Echo you wouldn't buy it? Why? This is also the first time I've seen someone say they "hate" most of the 3rd party characters. Sorry they disappoint you...
Certain characters would make me reconsider the game, not guarantee I won't buy it. Only guaranteed way I would not buy it is if 4th Party characters made it in. Because then Smash would be going down road I will not follow.

As for 3rd Parties, I'm just really critical when it comes to 3rd Party picks in Smash. Out of the playable 3rd Party characters thus far, there's two I like, two I'm more neutral towards, two I dislike, and one I genuinely hate.

I don't understand this.

Like, you got your most wanted character back and you're super hyped for it.

But if one character gets in you're willing to not get it at all?

I just don't understand it.
First off, I wouldn't say I'm 'super hyped' for the game. Sure, I'm very happy Wolf is back, but one character isn't enough for me to ignore everything else and just buy the game. Smash 4 left a sour taste for me, due to many factors. There's several things that can happen with Smash Ultimate that would turn me away from the game. Best way I can put it is like this:

Before I buy a game, I make a list of Pros and Cons about the game. Each pro something good or something I like. Each con something bad or something I dislike.

Adding even more Fire Emblem characters would mean more cons added to the list. Not the sole factor that would lead to me not getting the game, but rather a contributing factor that could result in me passing on it.

As it stands for me, there's more pros than cons going for the game right now, so I plan to get it. But it wouldn't take many more cons before they outweigh the pros, leading me to passing on it.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I'm sure it was brought up a million times already, but Geno would be an interesting retro character that also fits the "most newcomers will be popular/ballot/long time fan favorites" idea. I doubt we will get a retro because Sakurai saying not to expect too many newcomers and because of that theory, but Geno would fit it nicely and allow Sakurai to still add a new retro character if he really deep down feels he needs to add a new one each game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm sure it was brought up a million times already, but Geno would be an interesting retro character that also fits the "most newcomers will be popular/ballot/long time fan favorites" idea. I doubt we will get a retro because Sakurai saying not to expect too many newcomers and because of that theory, but Geno would fit it nicely and allow Sakurai to still add a new retro character if he really deep down feels he needs to add a new one each game.
Little Mac and Pit were also pretty popular in their own. Probably not as Geno, but still, I like this idea.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
First off, I wouldn't say I'm 'super hyped' for the game. Sure, I'm very happy Wolf is back, but one character isn't enough for me to ignore everything else and just buy the game. Smash 4 left a sour taste for me, due to many factors. There's several things that can happen with Smash Ultimate that would turn me away from the game. Best way I can put it is like this:

Before I buy a game, I make a list of Pros and Cons about the game. Each pro something good or something I like. Each con something bad or something I dislike.

Adding even more Fire Emblem characters would mean more cons added to the list. Not the sole factor that would lead to me not getting the game, but rather a contributing factor that could result in me passing on it.

As it stands for me, there's more pros than cons going for the game right now, so I plan to get it. But it wouldn't take many more cons before they outweigh the pros, leading me to passing on it.
I'll admit, I'd be severely disappointed if Sakurai follows his old trends from Smash 4 and adds a bunch of third-parties and characters from relatively niche franchises that I have no connection with. I know others feel differently, but that's what I personally would consider disappointing.

Still, getting every veteran back and a ton of old stages was a huge selling point for me. Once Inklings and Ridley were shown off, that just solidified it for me. Those two were my most wanted characters by far, and I'm ecstatic that I'l actually get to play as them both in Ultimate. Yeah, I'd grumble and complain if the rest of the newcomers were generic FE lords, but I got who I really wanted, and that's all that matters to me.

Sakurai would have to do something so mind-numbingly stupid like locking every character behind an amiibo before I'd actually consider not purchasing the game.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
If Geno counts as a "retro rep", so should K. Rool by that logic. And it's not as if a recent appearance disqualifies something from being retro by normal usage of the term. Even in the context of Smash, the Excitebiker was considered as an NES representative despite (at the time the roster for Melee was finalised) having an upcoming game that was revealed at E3 that year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Little Mac and Pit were also pretty popular in their own. Probably not as Geno, but still, I like this idea.
Pit is an angel who’s saved the Earth and waifus from evil while Little Mac KO’d Mike Tyson...they’re most definitely more popular than Geno

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If Geno counts as a "retro rep", so should K. Rool by that logic. And it's not as if a recent appearance disqualifies something from being retro by normal usage of the term. Even in the context of Smash, the Excitebiker was considered as an NES representative despite (at the time the roster for Melee was finalised) having an upcoming game that was revealed at E3 that year.
Here's the thing. K. Rool has made notable appearances in DS and Wii games, whereas the only notable role Geno has ever had was in a SNES game.

Debuting in an old game doesn't automatically make you a retro character, especially if you have plenty of more modern appearances to pull from.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pit is an angel who’s saved the Earth and waifus from evil while Little Mac KO’d Mike Tyson...they’re most definitely more popular than Geno
I don't know who waifus are but they must be nice ladies if Pit saved them by banishing forces of evil.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Wait a minute, isn't this Ridley, that giant dragon who constantly fights Samus? I could've sworn he was bigger...

Colonel: Be aware of everything going on in this battle, Snake, Ridley is for certain your deadliest opponent here in Smash, and we can't afford to lose you. He might be not as big as you may remember, but he's still ruthless in battle, with plenty of tricks up his sleeve.

Snake: Why are you so worried, Colonel? I've fought Ganondorf and Bowser a few times and survived, I don't think there's too much that'll be different here against Ridley.

Colonel: Either way, he's still a formidable opponent, Snake. Don't get too relaxed, or you might end up on the dinner table for him and his crew of Space Pirates.

Snake: Speaking of the Space Pirates, how did he even become the one in charge of all of them? He seems more primitive rather than some sort of intellectual.

Colonel: As I've been saying, he's a deadly fighter, so his sheer strength likely persuaded the Space Pirates to make him their commander. Apparently brawn is more appealing to them than brains.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Late responses, but better late then never.

Certain characters would make me reconsider the game, not guarantee I won't buy it. Only guaranteed way I would not buy it is if 4th Party characters made it in. Because then Smash would be going down road I will not follow.

As for 3rd Parties, I'm just really critical when it comes to 3rd Party picks in Smash. Out of the playable 3rd Party characters thus far, there's two I like, two I'm more neutral towards, two I dislike, and one I genuinely hate.
You know you don't have to play as the characters you dislike, right? It's inevitable to have a roster of 60+ characters of which there are a few a person doesn't like.

I dislike the idea of a 4th party character like Goku being in smash but the fact that there are soooo many other characters I love would make me still buy the darn game even if said character happens to make it in the roster.

Now i'm curious what the 3rd parties you like and dislike are exactly. I myself never had a problem with the 3rd parties represented in smash due to their status. Sakurai knows what he's doing and i'm 99% sure we won't see a disposable 3rd party character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

blackghost

Smash Champion
ivy does not work in smash very well.
it has nothing to do with her character design or clothing but more to do with her playstyle and her snake sword. ivy is a character of extreme: grappling and extreme distanced keep away. her whip sword has range that in soul calibur looks outward of 15 feet. without sidestepping in smash she'd be a nightmare to design for smash and make feel like herself. not to mention her grapples are very brutal joint snaps and bone breaks.
nightmare would be cool a heavy slower sword user could be interesting.
i care more about whether a character would be fun to play than who they are.if game and watch hadn't come in melee doubt he'd ever make it now. thats my thoughts on the geno thing. SE has many characters they'd rather put in smash than him heck there are more characters in FF VII and FVIII that they'd rather put in not to mention their other games.

wait we have qualifications for retro rep now? i can't keep up.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'll admit, I'd be severely disappointed if Sakurai follows his old trends from Smash 4 and adds a bunch of third-parties and characters from relatively niche franchises that I have no connection with. I know others feel differently, but that's what I personally would consider disappointing.

Still, getting every veteran back and a ton of old stages was a huge selling point for me. Once Inklings and Ridley were shown off, that just solidified it for me. Those two were my most wanted characters by far, and I'm ecstatic that I'l actually get to play as them both in Ultimate. Yeah, I'd grumble and complain if the rest of the newcomers were generic FE lords, but I got who I really wanted, and that's all that matters to me.

Sakurai would have to do something so mind-numbingly stupid like locking every character behind an amiibo before I'd actually consider not purchasing the game.
This^
EVERYONE+Inklings+No Waluigi is already beyond amazing. At this point newcomers have to compete Shrill Peach and Captain America to make me lose interest in game.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Here's the thing. K. Rool has made notable appearances in DS and Wii games, whereas the only notable role Geno has ever had was in a SNES game.

Debuting in an old game doesn't automatically make you a retro character, especially if you have plenty of more modern appearances to pull from.
Your argument was literally invalidated in my post that you quoted. "Retro reps" do not work that way, especially since the Excitebiker was considered as an NES-era representative despite a recent upcoming game at the time.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Ashley: "Hungry is different from the others. It's so powerful it doesn't need to hide in a labyrinth. And when it appears, thousands of people are going to die. Just like that. Since ordinary humans can't see it, they'll think the destruction was caused by an earthquake, tornado, or other disaster."

Red: "You're the only witch left and you're going to need someone's help to beat it. What if I-"

Ashley: "I can handle it by myself."

*Flips hair and walks off while her theme song plays*

Someone please make a Homura version of Ashley's Song, I never knew I needed it until now.
One major flaw though - Ashley needs her equivalent of Madoka to even fit close enough to Homura in general. :p

Also I can't imagine Ashley in a Moemura-esque phase before becoming the kind of girl she is today. :awesome:

Then again, I more saw Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy on Ashley if anything.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
That's actually a good point! After Melee most retro pics were popualr characters (retro pics, not the historical pics like ROB and Duck Hunt).
Could you clarify "by that logic". Where the smash community draws the line for retro pick is always interesting to me.

I'd argue that as a series Punchout and Excite Bike getting revivals are still retro, where as the DK series is still relevant. However is Geno considered part of the Mario Series or specifically the Super Mario RPG series which died in the 90s? (Paper Mario and The Mario and Luigi Series are more descendants inspired by that game).

I'm not saying you're wrong I just wanna know what you mean "by that logic". I personally don't think of K. Rool as a retro pick but I also wouldn't have thought of Little Mac as one and Sakurai did so eh.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Is it bad that everytime I hear talk about Ivy I instantly assume you all are talking about :ivysaur:?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't know who waifus are but they must be nice ladies if Pit saved them by banishing forces of evil.
They are the most loyal women of them all...other than Wonder Woman of course

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One major flaw though - Ashley needs her equivalent of Madoka to even fit close enough to Homura in general. :p

Also I can't imagine Ashley in a Moemura-esque phase before becoming the kind of girl she is today. :awesome:

Then again, I more saw Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy on Ashley if anything.
That's the second time i heard someone say she sounds like Mandy...Who the hecks Mandy. xD

Also, her Skull flashing for seemingly no reason is going to forever bug me. Is it thunder? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom