• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
If you need something Smash-related to kill the time, may I recommend Alpharad? Dude makes some of the best Smash and Nintendo-related content on Youtube. I've been a sub of his since around 10K-20K subs and he continues to get better with every upload. These three videos of his are pretty good.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Still waiting for Strikers 3.
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here, waiting on a new baseball game or an American football game (the latter made by Next Level would be icing on the cake)
If you need something Smash-related to kill the time, may I recommend Alpharad? Dude makes some of the best Smash and Nintendo-related content on Youtube. I've been a sub of his since around 10K-20K subs and he continues to get better with every upload. These three videos of his are pretty good.
Please spread these videos to help let the general public know that despite all efforts of the Smash community, ROBs are still a dying race.

Yeah, Alpha's a great source for Smash-based laughs, especially when it comes to the memes (and his surprisingly godlike skill at pretty much everyone in the game). I can't wait for his Ultimate 101s!

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I like how thirsty you can tell Alpha ia getting for Smash news as time goes on.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
No Items, Waluigi Only, Marina Stadium.

Had to look up the name of the standard stadium for the game. Figured it would just be called Mario Stadium...

P.Kat

Smash Champion
I don't even know why I'm watching this.

It's not fun at all, not even the Smash parts lol.
Cause no matter how unlikely it's bound to be we all want to believe that we'll get some new Smash news at the end.

Or learn something new about our characters.

That or maybe you just have a secret love for Tennis.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This Boo player is kicking everyone's butt.

Lets not BOO for him and cheer for the Boo player to help the thread BOOST itself in a good way.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I don't even know why I'm watching this.

It's not fun at all, not even the Smash parts lol.
1. because it has new smash gameplay and we will take anything. literally anything. at least it isn't shaky cam footage. :p

2. the 0.000000000001% chance they will magically reveal your favourite character despite literally no evidence pointing to this fact and a whole bunch of evidence pointing against it.

That being said, I'm actually enjoying the smash parts a bit! The ness player who won three in a row and made a comeback were in some intense matches!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Maybe the Scribblenaut guy can be a echo of game & watch maybe man we need some smash news

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

I really need to get some sleep soon, but I am too addicted to Smash and I must boost my heroes in FEH.

Mutsukki

Smash Ace
Mario Tennis tier list?

What on earth did Mario Tennis become?

Also I’m surprised by how many people play as Chain Chomp even though he is considered low tier.
To be honest every Mario Tennis has a tier list... this one's just more interesting as a esport.

Also Chain Chomp... hm, there's probably a Smash equivalent of a character that isn't really that strong, but it's super strong against inexperienced people (though I do not think he's low tier at all, Toad and Toadette are waaay worse)

Last edited:

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
I hope the final version of Ultimate has the full version of the DK Rap remix. I was annoyed when it got chopped in Smash Wii U.

I really need to get some sleep soon, but I am too addicted to Smash and I must boost my heroes in FEH.
Thank you for reminding me to get daily bonuses before the reset.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I didn’t want to quote the dude too much, but here’s the stream so you don’t have to go back to previous pages.

Also this probably the most recognition I saw Mario Tennis ever get.

EDIT: IS THAT ABADANGO!?!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I warned ya'll about the great content drought of July.

This isn't like old Smash games where every PotD is new and has a potential to be exciting. They can stretch out serving us old information for a looooooooong time.

Mutsukki

Smash Ace
Man I never really paid attention to the menu music... Dang that thing's on fire, that bass that I could just barely hear made it soooo good, really pumping up for a fight

Edit: Oh hey, the worst music in Smash 4 is back again, yaaay..... (I really dislike this Good Egg Galaxy remix)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom