• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That was years ago. An entirely new Fire Emblem game has been released with a new one on the horizon. We already have 2 characters from Awakening.

I just don’t understand it. If I mention Three Houses as DLC, I’ll get told there’s no way, and that Fire Emblem already has too much, but then in the same breathe, those people want Chrom.
Fortunately it seems like echoes don’t get their own number in this game, so I suppose Fire Emblem doesn’t have too many fighters
So, here's a question.

Do you think there will be more third parties and if so, why were there no third parties revealed at E3?
Other than Shadow and Rayman/Rabbids, I don’t see any more 3rd parties
It's because Chrom would be an Echo Fighter, which require minimal effort to include. No real effort would go into his inclusion, so therefore he wouldn't "take up a slot" on the roster.
Wouldn’t it be even easier to either have him as an alt to one of these sexy blue haired warriors:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultike:or stick to getting roasted by:ultpalutena:
You guys are getting a new Fire Emblem character weather you like it or not, and I'm putting a 60% wager on Celica.
Since Lyn is out, her/Alm/Anna are all I have left

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
daisy is a much better idea for an echo. peach as a character has so many aspects to her kit that changing some of them can make a very different character for example if daisy fair is a combo move instead of a kill move and she floats faster forward than backward that's a very different character to peach already
Your thoughts are great, but that wasn't the question :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here's a reboot roster for ya!
Super Bash Sisters

:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultsamus::ultzss::ultlucina::ultrobin(F):ultcorrin:(F):ultpalutena::ultwiifittrainer:(F):ultpokemontrainer:(F):ultpikachu:(F):ultjigglypuff::ultbayonetta::ultinkling:
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Ashley (Wario)
Captain Syrup (Wario)
Isabelle (replaces :ultvillager:)
Meryl Silverburgh (replaces :ultsnake:)
Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Cream the Rabbit (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Roll (replaces :ultmegaman:)
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Yuna (Final Fantasy)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
R. Mika (Street Fighter)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Ayane (Dead or Alive)
Helena Douglas (Dead or Alive)
Tina Armstrong (Dead or Alive)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
Honoka (Dead or Alive)
Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
Ivy (Soul Calibur)
Taki (Soul Calibur)
Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Homura (Senran Kagura)

Now, the most important question, would you buy this game? Would you play this game? Would you love this game?
I'd buy it if Celica were added and then main her. :p

You guys are getting a new Fire Emblem character weather you like it or not, and I'm putting a 60% wager on Celica.
Man I wish I were still that confident in her odds. Down to about a one in five now for me.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I still think one of these Directs will focus on the changes of the remaining characters not shown off, like Rosalina, Greninja, Luigi, Meta Knight and ESPECIALLY YOSHI!!! I'm holding out hope...

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
8699A823-0DC8-4485-BA56-D05E6EE1E82A.jpeg

Recently met up with a friend I had met when I was hired at Nintendo. He moved to Tokyo recently so I showed him around Harajuku with a few other friends. We recreated this very legit battle scene from Ultimate. We plan to request more characters or icons next time. Time to recreate the entire roster.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just counted my "Super Bash Sisters" roster, there are 49 characters in it.

...Hey, it's still less than Smash Ultimate, right?

EDIT: And Shantae makes an even 50.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Mario: Captain Toad
Yoshi: Kamek
Wario: Mona (it's hard for me to choose her over Captain Syrup, believe me)
Donkey Kong: Tiny Kong
Zelda: Impa, maybe
Metroid: Sylux
Fire Emblem: Black Knight
Kirby: Adeleine
Star Fox: Leon
Pokémon: Incineroar
F-Zero: Jody Summer
Earthbound: Masked Man
Pikmin: Charlie
Kid Icarus: Medusa
Animal Crossing: Isabelle
Punch Out!: SUPER! MACHO! MAN!!!
Xenoblade: Alma
Splatoon: Octolings?
Retro: Mach Rider
Other: E-Shop Bag
SEGA: Arle
Capcom: Arthur
Namco: Klonoa
Square Enix: Alena
Konami: Goemon (after Simon, that is)

To be fair, the subtitles for each entry differ between Japan and the West, the latter tends to go for more extravagant ones.
I wish I could like this a hundred times just because you put Black Knight on your list!

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
What is your guys thought of having Linkle in Smash or any other Zelda character besides Impa and skull kid.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Random reactions

Shadow- What have you done? *Edgy music plays* WHAT HAVE YOU DONNNNNNNNNE?

Steve- Whew, um alright

Rabbids- Okay Alright that's fine, I can dig it

Rayman- Had me sweating thank heavens

Spyro- What, omg, when, that's amazing.

Banjo & Kazooie- WOW hell yeah

Yooka Laylee- Why have you forsaken me?

Meat Boy- I was a fool

Issac from the binding of Isaac- The elders warned me and I laughed at them, now I am the one who is frightened...
Amaterasu: YES, YES, YES, AWOOOOO! THE SUN RISES INDEED BABY!
*if released on August 9 like I predicted* YAHOO! I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY AMMY'S IN SMASH AND OKAMI HD IS OUT WAHOO! I 'INK' THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!

Shantae: Oh yeah! Alright! It's time to dance through the danger, and through Smash.

Sora: I'M DONE, I'M DONE! IS THERE NOTHING EPIC SAKURAI CAN'T DO?!

Rayman: Didn't doubt you for a sec welcome to Smash man.

Steve: ... Alright... greetings Steve... I wonder where I can find a creeper in a hurry jk jk.

King K. Rool: Eh alright. Well at least I know he made a lot of people happy welcome.

Dixie Kong: She's finally here yes.

Micaiah and/or Fjorm: YES! ALRIGHT! You all thought you were done with FE? Well FE isn't done with you.

Gardevoir: Hell's yeah, welcome home partner.

Shadow: YES, BOW YOUR HEADS LOW, ALL HAIL SHADOW!

Why couldn't it be Blaze the Cat.

Another "leak." They're learning and piggybacking off of each other.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/422736410
A source came to me willing to violate his NDA gave me a ****ton of info. Sakurai was right to say about not expecting a lot of newcomers as there are only 8 more characters, 5 of which are newcomers and 3 are echo fighters.

The newcomers are: K.Rool, Geno, Banjo-Kazooie, Simon Belmont, and Gengar. The Echo fighters are Shadow, Dark Samus, and Chrom.

K.Rool isn't a stance change character, but he uses moves from all his boss forms. Geno's final Smash is Geno Blast with Mallow assisting with Star Rain. Geno's moves are based off his specials. Simon uses his weapons from the Castlevania games, and has a new design. His final smash is the stop watch. Gengar is a very light character but fast character, but he can pass through people as his gimmick in the game. His Final Smash transforms him into Mega Gengar. Banjo-Kazooie have moves from their original games, and their Final Smash involves Mumbo Jumbo. Shadows slower than Sonic and his Final Smash is Super Shadow, which has a tighter pattern than Sonic's. Chrom is Ike but with tippers. Dark Samus has Phazon effects for her moves and her tilts have more knock back for her moves compared to her smash attacks. F-air is not a disjointed move.

As for other news, custom moves are gone. The Miis only have access to one move set, and can be used online. They will have outfits like in Smash 4 you can use though.

For Glory returns. Omega and BF stages are chosen at random. You will be given rank Icons this time, though W/L will be kept hidden. You will no longer be kicked from a lobby for targeting a player in 4-player online too.

Ken, Chun-Li, Ashley, Neku, Tifa, Sephiroth, Tails, Karate Joe, Dracula, Chorus Kids, Issac (with his appearance from Dark Dawn), Dr.Wily, Hades, Banana Dee, Galacta Knight, Wart, and Birdo appear as Assist Trophies. Incineroar, Decidueye, Primarina, Marshadow and Zeraora are all pokeball pokemon from what was revealed to me, though there are more ATs and Pokemon that I don't know about. 1/2

Spiral Mountain is BKs stage. You will be on a moving platform while you explore the area. Gruntilda will fly around on the stage and attack players. The stage will also have a code you can enter to hear Grunty talk smack on the other fighters. Gangplank Galleon will be a stage in the game. The Flying Croc will be a stage hazard. Poke Floats and Fountain of Dreams from Melee return.

As for DLC, Sakurai has mentioned that ATs currently in the game could be DLC characters in the future. Waluigi was mentioned as well as Ashley. Rash, Rex, Captain Toad, Tharja, Hector, Midna, Linkle were mentioned as well, but he told me that these were in name only and DLC isn't even a thought for the team right now, they are more concerned with getting the game ready for launch.
My thoughts:
>"The Echo fighters are Shadow, Dark Samus, and Chrom...Shadows slower than Sonic"
>G E N G A R
Gengar? Why?
ATs for DLC, yet Sakurai mentions nearly everyone but Lyn, Krystal, and Takamaru? LIES!
Fountains of Dreams returning? Yes!
Ashley and Zeraora as AT and Pokéball Pokémon respectively? YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR SINS, THIRD RATE LEAKER!
All in all no, just no (except for ATs to DLC characters of course I think we all want that).

KMDP

Smash Legend
What is your guys thought of having Linkle in Smash or any other Zelda character besides Impa and skull kid.
Linkle could have a neat moveset involving dual crossbows.
Lana is a barrier warrior, something we don't quite have in Smash. Also, summoning Cuccos is a yes.
Vaati is a wind mage, there's potential in that.

Last edited:

Wambo

Smash Ace
Woah, let's start including Geno in those reaction lists. I'm feeling kinda offended that he was left out.

Seriously, what's with people doubting his chances this time? He got a costume and a mini-trailer for said costume. Sakurai even wanted him in two games now.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
So, here's a question.

Do you think there will be more third parties and if so, why were there no third parties revealed at E3?
If we does get another new 3rd party IP, I'm thinking this guy will be #1, with Rayman as a runner up
WO3-Ryu_Hayabusa.png

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Super Bash Sisters

:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultsamus::ultzss::ultlucina::ultrobin(F):ultcorrin:(F):ultpalutena::ultwiifittrainer:(F):ultpokemontrainer:(F):ultpikachu:(F):ultjigglypuff::ultbayonetta::ultinkling:(F)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Gardevoir (Pokémon)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Celica (Fire Emblem)
Ashley (Wario)
Captain Syrup (Wario)
Yuna (Final Fantasy)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
R. Mika (Street Fighter)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Ayane (Dead or Alive)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
Honoka (Dead or Alive)
Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
Ivy (Soul Calibur)
Taki (Soul Calibur)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Homura (Senran Kagura)
Shantae

Now, the most important question, would you buy this game? Would you play this game? Would you love this game?
No because there's no Yoshi NOR a Yoshi rep

KMDP

Smash Legend
Woah, let's start including Geno in those reaction lists. I'm feeling kinda offended that he was left out.

Seriously, what's with people doubting his chances this time? He got a costume and a mini-trailer for said costume. Sakurai even wanted him in two games now.
Probably because Geno hasn't been actually in a game in like 20 years, not to mention that not that many people played SMRPG (like, say, the entirety of Europe until like 2 years ago).

He doesn't really come to mind as a Nintendo All-Star.
No because there's no Yoshi NOR a Yoshi rep
I'd say Birdo, but isn't Birdo still a man in Japan? Also I don't know if you'd accept Birdo.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Super Bash Sisters

:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultsamus::ultzss::ultlucina::ultrobin(F):ultcorrin:(F):ultpalutena::ultwiifittrainer:(F):ultpokemontrainer:(F):ultpikachu:(F):ultjigglypuff::ultbayonetta::ultinkling:(F)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Gardevoir (Pokémon)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Celica (Fire Emblem)
Ashley (Wario)
Captain Syrup (Wario)
Yuna (Final Fantasy)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
R. Mika (Street Fighter)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Ayane (Dead or Alive)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
Honoka (Dead or Alive)
Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
Ivy (Soul Calibur)
Taki (Soul Calibur)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Homura (Senran Kagura)
Shantae

I don't even know what this game is supposed to be.
Is it a Nintendo themed female Smash? Or a game that celebrates Female video game characters in general?
Because if it's the first; Then there are TOO MANY 3rd Parties.
If it's the second; There is TOO MANY Nintendo focused characters.

Now to answer the questions;
Buy it? Depends on my questions.
Play? If I got the chance, sure, still I'm confused as to what this even is.
Love? Uhm ... See my above answers.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't even know what this game is supposed to be.
Is it a Nintendo themed female Smash? Or a game that celebrates Female video game characters in general?
Because if it's the first; Then there are TOO MANY 3rd Parties.
If it's the second; There is TOO MANY Nintendo focused characters.

Now to answer the questions;
Buy it? Depends on my questions.
Play? If I got the chance, sure, still I'm confused as to what this even is.
Love? Uhm ... See my above answers.
:ultpalutena: I told you, Pit. It's Super Bash Sisters.

Let's say it's a Nintendo-made Celebration of Females in Gaming. "Nintendo-made" so Nintendo properties get precedence, "Celebration of Females" so there are lots and lots of Third Parties.

See? I can have my cake and eat it too.

EDIT: Added Lara Croft to the list to back up my claim that it's a celebration of Females in Gaming. But seriously Crap-Zapper Crap-Zapper , it was a joke roster (well, I would play the game, at the very least), so don't take it too seriously.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So, here's a question.

I think there could be at least one more. Even ignoring the Simon rumor, Guest Characters are something that both the fanbase (overall) and the developers like to see more of, and there are many characters like the aforementioned Simon Belmont, Leon/Jill/Chris, and Lara Croft that would get a lot of excitement and attention. I can easily see us getting one more to cap things off for the base roster, and then put the rest of the focus on the Nintendo newcomers.

As for why they weren't at E3, while it's unusual, it's not impossible that they decided to hold onto that ace for later. Pac-Man was revealed in a strange manner relative to other third parties on the base roster, and Cloud was revealed outside of E3 and led up to the final DLC presentation later in the year, so it's possible that they want to have the character in their pocket to drum up hype closer to the end of the pre-release cycle. Plus, Ridley and the returning veterans on their own did seem to bring a lot of hype at E3, so they may've wanted to spread things out.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
IMO, if we get another Zelda newcomer - and we should - it should be one from the main series. Linkle only appeared in HW.

Impa and Skull Kid are the most deserving, considering most of the other memorable Zelda characters are ATs.

The Champions would also be cool. But Skull Kid and Impa both have more than 1 game under their belt, which is probably why they’re such popular choices

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

Let's say it's a Nintendo-made Celebration of Females in Gaming. "Nintendo-made" so Nintendo properties get precedence, "Celebration of Females" so there are lots and lots of Third Parties.

See? I can have my cake and eat it too..

If that's so ... Some suggestions to make it more first party, and more ideal of my own personal attention.

Medusa - Kid Icarus.
Viridi - Kid Icarus.
Mona - WarioWare.
Brittany - Pikmin.
Yoshi - Yoshi (It can be both genders)
Lip - Panel De Pon.
Sami - Advance Wars.
Toadette - Super Mario.
Tiny Kong - Donkey Kong.
Pauline - Donkey Kong.
Jynx - Pokémon.
Impa - Legend of Zelda.
Linkle - Hyrule Warriors.
Urbosa - Legend of Zelda.
Mipha - Legend of Zelda.

3rd Parties.

Coco Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot.
2B - NieR: Automata.
Gruntilda - Banjo & Kazooie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd love to have Daruk. Gorons are my favorite Zelda race.
Linkle could have a neat moveset involving dual crossbows.
Lana is a barrier warrior, something we don't quite have in Smash. Also, summoning Cuccos is a yes.
Vaati is a wind mage, there's potential in that.
I mean personally my Wind Mage preference lies elsewhere. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
If that's so ... Some suggestions to make it more first party, and more ideal of my own personal attention.

Medusa - Kid Icarus.
Viridi - Kid Icarus.
Mona - WarioWare.
Brittany - Pikmin.
Yoshi - Yoshi (It can be both genders)
Lip - Panel De Pon.
Sami - Advance Wars.
Toadette - Super Mario.
Tiny Kong - Donkey Kong.
Pauline - Donkey Kong.
Jynx - Pokémon.
Impa - Legend of Zelda.
Linkle - Hyrule Warriors.
Urbosa - Legend of Zelda.
Mipha - Legend of Zelda.

3rd Parties.

Coco Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot.
2B - NieR: Automata.
Gruntilda - Banjo & Kazooie.
Yes! All good suggestions for the sequel to this insane spinoff! (Also, you forgot Lana and Cia from Hyrule Warriors).
I mean personally my Wind Mage preference lies elsewhere. :p
At first I was like "I wonder who he's talking about?" then I remembered, "Oh right, MERRIC!" and checked your signature to make sure.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Okay, so, can someone explain something to me?

No one wants a new Fire Emblem Rep on the roster. i.e. Celica or even a Three Houses Rep later on as DLC...but

Everyone is gunning for Chrom to be an Echo Fighter....which would be another Fire Emblem Rep...and another Fire Emblem Rep that’s an Echo at that.

I.

Don’t.

Understand.
View attachment 151028
*Tiredly holding three signs supporting Fjorm, Micaiah, and Celica, and Graveyard marker on my back that says 'Free Lyn!'* *huff* *huff* *huff* who's doesn't want what now?
So, here's a question.

Yep I'm hoping for Amaterasu wouldn't be the first time she crossed over in a game. Probably waiting for specific days to reveal them.
Super Bash Sisters

Krystal (Star Fox)
Gardevoir (Pokémon)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Celica (Fire Emblem)
Ashley (Wario)
Captain Syrup (Wario)
Yuna (Final Fantasy)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
R. Mika (Street Fighter)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Ayane (Dead or Alive)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
Honoka (Dead or Alive)
Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
Ivy (Soul Calibur)
Taki (Soul Calibur)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Homura (Senran Kagura)
Shantae

You dare to ask this question when you forgot Amaterasu?! XD But considering it does have most of the characters I wanted I would say yes, yes, and try and stop me to all of your questions.

But Ammy will be DLC right?

Troykv

Smash Master
Well; one of my friends would like to have Celica in Smash; so I'm okay with that.

See? I can have my cake and eat it too.

EDIT: Added Lara Croft to the list to back up my claim that it's a celebration of Females in Gaming. But seriously Crap-Zapper Crap-Zapper , it was a joke roster (well, I would play the game, at the very least), so don't take it too seriously.
I want Micaiah in a Bash Sisters Roster :D

blackghost

Smash Champion
still dont get the fascination with designing a reboot when we have a new game coming. sakurai may leave but smash will continue. also even in competitive fighting games these reboots are HUGE hit and misses. soulcalibur 5 and marvel infinite busts. killer instinct reboot good. soulcalibur reboot to original? good imo. if nintendo wants to make a new more competitive mechanics based game like smash they'd be better off making a subseries. mkaes no sense to bother a series that prints money. rebooting smash seems like the least viable option. nintendo can never sell people on a smash game with less than 50 to 60 characters ever again.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Please for the love of God give me Hector. I got no qualms with Gaiden but I'm a sucker for people who haven't seen face in at least a decade.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

Sakurai also wanted Takamaru since Melee, and he also has a Mii Costume. He is still an AT.

Besides being from a 20 years old game and completely irrelevant to the general public (so not the Super hard-core one that posts here), Sakurai also implied that what he achieved with the Mii Costume was close to what he envisioned for Gen. He might just return as a Mii Costume again. This is why Geno is doubted by some.

Last edited:

Wambo

Smash Ace
We need a character reveal soon. I have a feeling whoever gets shown next will probably be some new waifu character or feminine anime boy, though, so I'm worried.

Seriously though, what the hell happened to good character designs? Are Japanese game designers afraid to stray away from the generic anime face?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
waifu character or feminine anime boy
Well, there's not a lot of people who qualify for that.
In fact I could say there's none. Rex & Pyra are guaranteed DLC, but not gonna be announced now.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
We need a character reveal soon. I have a feeling whoever gets shown next will probably be some new waifu character or feminine anime boy, though, so I'm worried.

Seriously though, what the hell happened to good character designs? Are Japanese game designers afraid to stray away from the generic anime face?
Japan likes making pretty people.
It's really that simple.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Here's an activity for you all.

State your reaction for each of these events.

Your reaction if Captain Toad is revealed.

Your reaction if Papaer Mario is revealed.

Your reaction if K.Rool is revealed.

Your reaction if Dixie Kong is revealed.

Your reaction if Skull Kid is revealed.

Your reaction if a champion is revealed.

Your reaction if Dark Samus is revealed.

Your reaction if Bandana Waddle Dee is revealed.

Your reaction if Decidueye is revealed.

Your reaction if Incineroar is revealed.

Your reaction if Mimikyu is revealed.

Your reaction if Celica is revealed.

Your reaction if Ashley is revealed.

Your reaction if Elma is Revealed.

Your reaction if Rex and Pyra is revealed.

Your reaction if Wonder Red is revealed.

Your reaction if Dillon is revealed.

Your reaction if Spring Man is revealed.

Your reaction if Simon is revealed.

Your reaction if Crash is revealed.

No Isaac or Banjo, huh.

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Can we not? there are a million of them and there are miles and miles of better and more popular choices than FE Fighter #7. I think people were vocal enough after Corrin that we'd like a n y t h i n g else besides even more Fire Emblem.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can we not? there are a million of them and there are miles and miles of better and more popular choices than FE Fighter #7. I think people were vocal enough after Corrin that we'd like a n y t h i n g else besides even more Fire Emblem.
Have you played a Fire Emblem game? :roll:Legitimately curious, a lot of people I've talked to got dissuaded from the series because of Smash having too much of them and hopping on the bandwagons. I personally think Corrin was a shoddy attempt at replicating Roy's promotional appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom