• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
It may be a little details for most of you but one things that hype me up is seeing the global vibe of the game, the menus, the animation, the HUD, the way matches start or end, the announcer, the new characters artworks, every little thing i love to discover again everytime a new smash happen.
I remember how impressed I were when I first saw gameplay of Brawl with the demo, the characters intros, the CSS back then was impressive, the announcer, it felt unreal

Last edited:

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
His gimpable recovery as it stands today isn't doing him any favors. If the developers are paying attention, they'll consider it
This is true, of course this is under the assumption they want to make Yoshi less gimpable. Anything to make Yoshi better though is a plus. Not to mention I can relate to gimpable recovery characters. I've been a Ness main since '99. Would love if they made his recovery less gimpable.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Just found this. It lends even more credit to Ridley's confirmation!

Vergeben 50 minutes ago#82
Operationgamer posted...
@Vergeben If I may ask, seeing as how you said you have multiple sources, is your source for Jump Force the same as the one for the Smash Info? Thanks.​
They're one of them, yes.

He waits no LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Just Cause 4 was already leaked by Steam iirc.
Not just that, but Just Cause 4 as well.
To give ABIT of credit to Vergeben, the PM was SEND the 5 june to the Leak/rumor compilation picture Anon.
But he had this information for a long time ago, he just decided to not say them until a certain game (which was the compilation game from Konami) leaked. Once this games leaked, he allowed Leak/rumor compilation picture Anon to show the PM to the public... It doesn't mean he only knew about those game the 5June.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
IS THAT A JOJO REFE-
No.

005.jpg

Also we should remember to be respectful if anyone's character does or doesn't make it in. Be happy for one another if their character makes it in, and give one another sympathy if they don't, but yeah no matter what we do just be respectful to one another. Smash will be ours soon enough.
I'd wager that this forum will be mostly good on that front, though I can't speak for places like Gamefaqs and /r/smashbros. Thankfully those comments will inevitably be be downvoted into oblivion on /r/smashbros, so we won't have to see any toxic comments.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Someone help me catch up - Where did Verge say they were making a Jump game? I saw his character predictions and stuff about Konami announcing games at e3, but I don't remember him saying anything about the anime game.

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
View attachment 147606
This will finally become a reality!
I don't know what it is, but for some odd reason, I find the idea of Falcon fighting Ridley to be so funny to me. Like dude is a bounty hunter like Samus too, and I imagine bro has never had to encounter anything like Ridley before...

Just make Ridley a secret racer in a new F-Zero.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Someone help me catch up - Where did Verge say they were making a Jump game? I saw his character predictions and stuff about Konami announcing games at e3, but I don't remember him saying anything about the anime game.
PM send the 5 june to the Anon on 4chan who made the compilation picture I kept relaying here from time to time each update.
He waited the Konami compilation Game leaking to allow the anon to show the PM in public, to make sure his sources were trustworthy.
The anon then Showed the PM to everyone and it leaked the following
>Two Dragon ball games
>Just Cause 4 (That got leaked)
>Star Fox Grand Prix
>One platinum game unknown project
>A Shonen Jump Game (that got announced today)

Someone probably have a link to the PM, i'm on mobile, it's horrible to search **** here.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, hi there, hello there. Haven't been here in a bit.

So that Jump Fighters thing was proven correct? Cool beans.

Can't wait for this board to implode later this week.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi's tether recovery is my highest expectations for this E3. For some reason it always takes two games for Yoshi to get a valuable technique after the others...
This is now my #2 most wanted thing in Smash, right after Ridley. I want to see how hyped you'd be with that. It'd be legendary.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Oh yeah, on another news, the guy who """"""hinted""""""" at Sora, Elma, Simon deleted his tweet saying that "OH GEEE MY SOURCE FOOLED ME".
And now claim that the game is called Super Smash Bros Clash and the release date is the 19 october.
What a troll.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
It's really crazy to think that we're really gonna see this game in a day and a half, and that this hype **** we've been told about might all be true, like I don't think I'm truly ready tbh

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hey there, hi there, hello there. Haven't been here in a bit.

So that Jump Fighters thing was proven correct? Cool beans.

Can't wait for this board to implode later this week.
This might scare you to death but

1 only vergeben talked about the jump force thing nobody so 0% piggyback

2 the nuke... some asked him if it's the same source for the smash leaks...
He said yes

It's getting harder and harder to say still consider it fake for safety reasons

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh yeah, on another news, the guy who """"""hinted""""""" at Sora, Elma, Simon deleted his tweet saying that "OH GEEE MY SOURCE FOOLED ME".
And now claim that the game is called Super Smash Bros Clash and the release date is the 19 october.
What a troll.
Which guy was this?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
What a troll.
Figured

Don't flip out but vergeben was asked if the jump fight source is the smash as the smash bros leaks

He said yes it's the same source

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Which guy was this?
That guy

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Tl;dr don't pay attention to him anymore-

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
This might scare you to death but

1 only vergeben talked about the jump force thing nobody so 0% piggyback

2 the nuke... some asked him if it's the same source for the smash leaks...
He said yes

It's getting harder and harder to say still consider it fake for safety reasons
Oh, I wasn't saying it was fake. I was just going on earlier conversation topics. I knew Verg was the only one who talked about it.

The reason why I said the board will implode is because the Smash hype might cause the board to collapse in on itself.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh, I wasn't saying it was fake. I was just going on earlier conversation topics. I knew Verg was the only one who talked about it.

The reason why I said the board will implode is because the Smash hype might cause the board to collapse in on itself.
I'm just throwing in some info about the leak

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What a troll.
RIP Imgur leak I guess.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member

DOES THIS MEAN SIMON BELMONT IS IN SMASH?!

I need to know, i can't keep track of Vergeben anymore with all of this anxiety!

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
As always, no matter how likely something sounds don't believe it as truth. I don't care if we got a leaked video of a playable Ridley, Snake, and everyone else that looked 100% legit. I'm not believing anything until we get to the Direct.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
As always, no matter how likely something sounds don't believe it as truth. I don't care if we got a leaked video of a playable Ridley, Snake, and everyone else that looked 100% legit. I'm not believing anything until we get to the Direct.
I'm largely in the same boat. I'm doubting this, given Vergeben's shafty credibility.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I’m still hoping for some surprises, regardless of whether or not the leak is real, since that’s especially hype. (I mean, there will be stage, item, etc. surprises, since people seem to rarely leak those, but still.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom