• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So the thread jumped twenty pages since last night at about 10pm eastern. Did anything happen to warrant it, or was it just business as usual?

beans

Smash Lord
Man, my hype died, came back for the menu theme, and died again
Now Im just waiting for some ESRB level leak to pop up

Untouch

Smash Master
I want some leaks that aren't character related, those very rarely leak.
Its sad that people only care about what characters are in.

D

Deleted member

So when do you guys think we are getting another direct? This Month or next Month? Im thinking more next Month tbh.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well I finally got to grips with Starlink so that'll keep me occupied while waiting for more Smash news.

Seems to be an alternate continuity as the cast appear as they do in Zero but the Arwings don't turn into chicken walkers. Not to mention with the giant G-Diffusers, they look more like Assault era Arwings.

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
So if leakypandy is correct we wont get news til November 5th-9th. That's fine by me, a slight bit longer of a wait but its not too far off now if the info is correct.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Then it will be Nintendo doing a fortnite default dance on my hype grave
Atleast some characters will get out of the speculation circle
I'm glad so many people got their faves but I think speculation cycle would be more interesting if just about every character wasn't already talked to death even before Ultimate is announced.

That's why Belmonts were really interesting.

I'm actually quite interested in what the vault will look like this time around...
Yeah, they pretty much showed nothing except gameplay. Even showing trophy room would be fine.

D

Deleted member

As disappointing as it may be, I think it'll be next month too.
Its already the 21St, so if they do plan on doing one this month, it would have to announced like today or tomorrow and then it would be aired this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Untouch

Smash Master
They have quite a lot left to show for the next direct, even if they do another 50 fact extravaganza type thing.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I want some leaks that aren't character related, those very rarely leak.
Its sad that people only care about what characters are in.
I personally don't want anything major to leak before the next Smash direct (modes, characters, etc.), but if I had to pick something, I'd be okay with some music leaking. I'm very curious how all the new music will sound in full, and the snippets we've heard so far are quite amazing overall.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I don't think Sora is a matter of Disney being willing. I think he has more to do with whether Nintendo is willing to jump through the hoops and pay the money for him. Especially since Disney isn't a video game developer.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
I personally don't want anything major to leak before the next Smash direct (modes, characters, etc.), but if I had to pick something, I'd be okay with some music leaking. I'm very curious how all the new music will sound in full, and the snippets we've heard so far are quite amazing overall.
I want a new Sonic remix we haven't heard yet to leak. I'd love that tbh.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Maybe we've already had a leak about the modes but we've just passed it by because we couldn't pick it out from the crowd.

This is why you archive the leaks.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
It depends, what if a music leak, ended up revealing a character?

Like, what if the music was something along the lines of Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, Burning Town, or Spiral Mountain? It'd be pretty obvious who was in then...

I dunno, that probably wouldn't happen now that I think about it haha.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It depends, what if a music leak, ended up revealing a character?

Like, what if the music was something along the lines of Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, Burning Town, or Spiral Mountain? It'd be pretty obvious who was in then...

I dunno, that probably wouldn't happen now that I think about it haha.
Um, you weren't around just before Belmonts' reveal, were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom