• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Doesn't :ultfox: have a son too? Maybe that's not completely canon.

...and I just checked, so this is it.

https://starfoxwiki.info/w/images/d/dc/McCloud_Family_SF_Command.png

Marcus McCloud. But then again, he's only featured in an alternate ending if I remember correctly (Command), so eh.
No. We don't mention that game. Or its endings.

If we did then one of the endings Wolf and Krystal essentially hook up. Which no.

Only Star Fox character possibly not a virgin based on what was given to us in the story is :ultfalco:.

Now excuse me I'll erase my memory that I ever talked about this.

D

Deleted member

It's canon that the Gerudo cross-breed with Hylians iirc, a Sheikah stone in OoT near the temple of time says it

That's a bit iffy due to how Demise works as I believe Demise's curse extends beyond Ganondorf and means EVERY Zelda villain was because of the curse

Bayonetta's only a flirt. Sure, she's a lesbian flirt with a girlfriend but we don't know to what extent that goes
Quick look at the Demise fight in SS, he just says “an incarnation of my hatred”. So it’s unclear, but I’d say it’s implied that it’s just Ganon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero

If we did then one of the endings Wolf and Krystal essentially hook up. Which no.

Only Star Fox character possibly not a virgin based on what was given to us in the story is :ultfalco:.

Sorry for the visions. I didn't think things would get to this either. Just wanted to get something across...

osby

Smash Obsessed

Why do I always seem to log onto Smashboards when this thread is discussing the weirdest topics?
This isn't even the weirdest topic we talked about in the last 24 hours.

how hasnt a mod slapped you all for not bring on topic yet
We are perfectly on topic. We are just talking about the love lives of the characters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do I always seem to log onto Smashboards when this thread is discussing the weirdest topics?
This is a very important discussion actually. How else are we going to assemble a tier list based on who’s a virgin and who’s not?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
:ultbowser::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultike::ultlink::ultmarth::ultolimar::ultpeach::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultken::ultsheik:/:ultzelda::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
Added Cloud preemptively but most of these characters have children or descendants meaning they need to have ****ed. Peach is here because Mario Sunshine gave us the implications she and Bowser ****ed
Pretty sure it never implied that.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Pretty sure it never implied that.
The argument around Peach is that she never specifically denies it, confusion is one thing, but she didn't say "That's impossible.".

I don't believe Peach is Bowser Jr.'s mother, and to be honest Peach's confusion is really weird (unless it was such a stupid notion that Peach's brain shut down. :laugh:)

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
...Yeah, I'm not expanding on this current discussion. I just can't.

Not to derail us from this riveting topic, but as far as first-party DLC goes, who would you consider to be the most likely character from the following franchises?

:ultmario:
:ultdk:
:ultlink:
:ultsamus:
:ultkirby:
:ultpikachu:
:ultmarth:
:ultshulk:

Try to choose characters who you think Nintendo would pick themselves rather than your personal favs.

beans

Smash Lord
Ridley has ****ed something too...

Our ears in Fusion.
That sounds really bad.

The argument around Peach is that she never specifically denies it, confusion is one thing, but she didn't say "That's impossible.".

I don't believe Peach is Bowser Jr.'s mother, and to be honest Peach's confusion is really weird (unless it was such a stupid notion that Peach's brain shut down. :laugh:)
I mean, Bowser straight ups admits that she isnt the mother of Jr
alsogoddanmittmiyamoto

osby

Smash Obsessed

Not to derail us from this riveting topic, but as far as first-party DLC goes, who would you consider to be the most likely character from the following franchises?

Try to choose characters who you think Nintendo would pick themselves rather than your personal favs.
EDIT: Never mind, I completely missed the point.

Last edited:

beans

Smash Lord

:ultmario: Goomba
:ultdk: Dixie
:ultlink: Ravio, because we lost the purple link pallete aylmao Link 4
:ultsamus: Syllux
:ultkirby: Bandanna Waddle Dee
:ultpikachu: gen 8
:ultmarth: Three Houses rep
:ultshulk: Rex

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean, Bowser straight ups admits that she isnt the mother of Jr
alsogoddanmittmiyamoto
Who knows, maybe Peach just somehow doesn't know where Babies come from.

She does spend all her time around mushrooms and not humans. XD

:ultmario: - Waluigi or Toad, maybe Geno if Toad isn't an option. Who I'd want is Captain Syrup (if you consider the Wario Land games part of the Mario series)
:ultdk: - Dixie, Cranky or Funky, in that order of likeliness.
:ultlink: - Impa, Vaati or Tingle
:ultsamus: - ugh... Sylux
:ultkirby: - Bandana Dee or Marx
:ultpikachu: - [INSERT GEN 8 POKÉMON HERE] Gardevoir?
:ultmarth: - Edelgard or Byleth, someone like Hector is the dream though
:ultshulk: - Elma or Rex & Pyra

Iridium

Smash Hero

:ultmario: - Uh, not even sure about this one.
:ultdk: - Dixie Kong
:ultlink: - Impa
:ultsamus: - Sylux
:ultkirby: - Adeleine? Bandana Waddle Dee?
:ultpikachu: - Uh....not even sure.
:ultmarth: - Edelgard? If they go for an earlier release...Alm or Celica?
:ultshulk: - Elma

beans

Smash Lord
Who knows, maybe Peach just somehow doesn't know where Babies come from.

:ultkirby: - Bandana Dee or Marx
:ultpikachu: - [INSERT GEN 8 POKÉMON HERE] Gardevoir?
I mean, she couldnt do a Doofenshmirtz and be ausent of Jr's birth if she was the mother. unless she laid a egg aaaand now i want to stop this discussion here
I dont see Nintendo pushing for Marx and the age of shilling gen 3 is over cuz sinnoh is coming BAYBEE!

D

Deleted member

Mario-Either Waluigi or maybe Geno
DK-Dixie
Zelda-I suppose any of the champions
Metroid-Sylux
Kirby-Bandana Dee
Pokemon-Just a Gen 8 pokemon
FE-A Three Houses character
Xeno-Hmm, Elma I suppose

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
:ultmario: Paper Mario- one of the only franchises still without a character
:ultdk:- Dixie- duh
:ultlink: - Skull Kid for how iconic Majora's mask is
:ultsamus:- New Prime 4 villain
:ultkirby:- Bandana Dee
:ultpikachu:- 8th gen
:ultmarth:- Axe or lance user
:ultshulk:- Elma

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultmario: Paper Mario- one of the only franchises still without a character
:ultdk:- Dixie- duh
:ultlink: - Skull Kid for how iconic Majora's mask is
:ultsamus:- New Prime 4 villain
:ultkirby:- Bandana Dee
:ultpikachu:- 8th gen
:ultmarth:- Axe or lance user
:ultshulk:- Elma
Is this an answer to the question above?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

:ultmario: Toad or E.Gadd (because of Luigi's Mansion 3)
:ultdk: Dixie Kong or someone like Funky Kong since they seem to like him a lot
:ultlink: Either Tetra or a Breath of the Wild champion (unless they chose Ganon because he's a classic Nintendo character, but I doubt)
:ultsamus: Depends on if Sylux is a main character in Metroid Prime 4. If not, I don't know, maybe an evolved Metroid, or even a not-Too-Big-version of the walking Mother Brain from Super Metroid.
:ultkirby: Magolor or Marx, depending on if they go for nostalgia or marketing; I'm pointing more toward Magolor though. (I want Adeleine so bad but sadly her chances are low, and Bandana Dee's chance only depends on popularity, and they are saying that popularity is not taken in consideration this time so it's most likely not happening too).
:ultpikachu: Evee or a next gen Pokèmon
:ultmarth: (I'm not a fan of Fire Emblem and I know nothing)
:ultshulk: (same as Fire Emblem)

dezeray112

Smash Hero

:ultmario: - Hard to say at the moment.
:ultdk: - Dixie Kong
:ultlink: - One of the Champions (from Breath of the Wild)
:ultsamus: - Hard to say at the moment.
:ultkirby: - Bandana Dee.
:ultpikachu: - A Gen 8 Pokemon
:ultmarth: - Edelgard or Celica
:ultshulk: - Elma.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings

Mario: Who the heck even knows anymore, after we got Piranha Plant
DK: Dixie, if anybody
Zelda: am I allowed to say none Though seriously, as how things are currently I just realistically don't see Zelda getting anything
Metroid: Sylux, since they're supposedly important in Prime 4
Kirby: ...begrudgingly, Bandanna Waddle Dee (because nothing else feels realistic but, similar to Zelda, I just can't see it getting anything)
Pokemon: Gen VIII starter
Fire Emblem: My gut is saying Byleth has a greater shot, being the "protagonist" to the others "main characters" and I'm already anticipating darkness-based powers based on their name
Xenoblade: if it were to get anybody, Rex only makes logical sense. 2's a solid success that received DLC support for the better part of a year after launch; X is the black sheep of the franchise released on a failing console whose hopes of being relevant again anytime soon have been rather thoroughly shot down. I like how the post asks people to try do realistic picks yet everybody's still going with Elma

Last edited:

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717

:ultmario: It has to be Toad
:ultdk: Dixie Kong
:ultlink: Either Impa or a BOTW Champion
:ultsamus: Sylux
:ultkirby: Bandana Waddle Dee
:ultpikachu: Someone from Gen 8, if not I would say Lycanroc
:ultmarth: Edelgard or someone else from Three Houses
:ultshulk: Elma

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
:ultbowser::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultike::ultlink::ultmarth::ultolimar::ultpeach::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultken::ultsheik:/:ultzelda::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
Added Cloud preemptively but most of these characters have children or descendants meaning they need to have ****ed. Peach is here because Mario Sunshine gave us the implications she and Bowser ****ed
If you beat the game though Bowser admits to Jr. that he lied.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Quick look at the Demise fight in SS, he just says “an incarnation of my hatred”. So it’s unclear, but I’d say it’s implied that it’s just Ganon.
Wouldn't it be Vaati, though? Vaati was in between Demise and Ganondorf on the timeline. :p

You fool. Star Fox Command is a great game. It just never so much as attempts to be a rail shooter outside of the missile chases and Emperor Anglar boss fight, and I love it for what it is — pure tactical dogfighting action.

Also, Falco is canonically asexual, so you don't know Star Fox as well as you think you do.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Dammit, this thread is slow. I actually double posted, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom