• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

L-J

Smash Ace
DSD9 is coming back and his Sheik is pretty good - I haven't played Jolteon though so I can't compare those two. Plus Dan's not gonna be coming to any tournaments until SNY1 probably.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think calum and beast are on a similar level to tc personally. Played them both two weeks ago and was very impressed by how those two had improved, TC may be a bit better though, haven't played his shiek since he decided to pick her up
;Also, I was talking bout best shiek main, not best shiek, like the question asked. chill man
No........I played them on the same day you did, they really aren't on the same level.
Alex is obviously better.

we'll record a few games of you vs my shiek? ;)
Why though, your sheik isn't all that anymore as everyone has gotten better and your sheik has gone downwards :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
tamoo ur mum is a goat.

i say this because a) you seem to have a compulsion to annoy people on the boards. All that really happens though is that a wide variety of people dislike you, not only for you choices in smash but your actual personality.

b) because u edited ur OP after i posted... lol.. when i have arguments with people online, i actually dont bother to read their retortion 95% of the time - but i still see an edit in profs quote. you are a sad, pathetic lil kid dude =/ on a level, its like internet arguments are your crack. and nobody likes a crackhead

ps. my rule of not bothering to read people im arguing with posts stands here. Not only that, but the mental image of you inside my head (ULTRA keen, spending a sizable portion of time on reply, hitting f5 over and over, desperately tying as fast as possible) makes me laugh, lol man u on the internet is a jokeee.

dont attempt to talk to me in any way at the monthly please. im serious, u cant talk to me this way on the boards, then expect any dialogue of any kind at the monthly apart from lets play some games, do u want a MM or we have a tourney game.

j3ly 4 pres

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
tamoo ur mum is a goat.

i say this because a) you seem to have a compulsion to annoy people on the boards. All that really happens though is that a wide variety of people dislike you, not only for you choices in smash but your actual personality.

b) because u edited ur OP after i posted... lol.. when i have arguments with people online, i actually dont bother to read their retortion 95% of the time - but i still see an edit in profs quote. you are a sad, pathetic lil kid dude =/ on a level, its like internet arguments are your crack. and nobody likes a crackhead

ps. my rule of not bothering to read people im arguing with posts stands here. Not only that, but the mental image of you inside my head (ULTRA keen, spending a sizable portion of time on reply, hitting f5 over and over, desperately tying as fast as possible) makes me laugh, lol man u on the internet is a jokeee.

dont attempt to talk to me in any way at the monthly please. im serious, u cant talk to me this way on the boards, then expect any dialogue of any kind at the monthly apart from lets play some games, do u want a MM or we have a tourney game.

j3ly 4 pres
loooool

REQUESTS REQUESTS REQUESTS...SO RESPOND RESPOND RESPOND
Me (Falco) vs Jo3 (Falcon) - £1
Me (Falcon) vs Jo3 (Falco) - £1

Me vs Coey - £3 (1 stock advantage)
Me vs J3ly - £5 (2 stock advantage) < You said are you sure you want to do 2 stock advantage but never responded
Me vs Deathgazer (2 stock advantage) - £2

j3ly

Smash Champion
:(
prime miister?

lol yeniths ok. i wouldent mind a cheesburger afterwards free of charge

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Me vs J3ly - £5 (2 stock advantage) < You said are you sure you want to do 2 stock advantage but never responded

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ok look j3ly, I'm not gonna get personal unlike you, I just think that's petty but there's a lot that can be said about you too. The fact that you think you have influenced london into thinking mario is better than doc says a lot about you.

I'm afraid much of what you said is lost on me. You post very similarly to ICG, do you like reading his posts at all?

I'm truly gutted that I don't have that privilege of talking to you at the monthly. I don't know if there's any point even going to GT2 now :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok look j3ly, I'm not gonna get personal unlike you, I just think that's petty but there's a lot that can be said about you too. The fact that you think you have influenced london into thinking mario is better than doc says a lot about you.

I'm afraid much of what you said is lost on me. You post very similarly to ICG, do you like reading his posts at all?

I'm truly gutted that I don't have that privilege of talking to you at the monthly. I don't know if there's any point even going to GT2 now :(
looool @ this post and the Mario and doc bit.

Who's ICG?

And I look forward to J3ly's response

Fuzzyness

The Reality!

tamoo you are an idiot, london has always thought that lol. Especially me

Tamoo

Smash Master
the potential skill behind our doc player is far less than that of our mario player.
Personally, I disagree.

it woulden't matter if mango himself said i was crap. i would still think that i will eventually be the best player in london

say what u want, i exhibit extreme confidence in all aspects of life ^^ it has been very fruitatious.

j3ly's life > you
I fully endorse this attitude, what's the point of playing if you're not aiming for the top. But your confidence seems to have obscured what you think and what is reality. You have not done enough to prove mario is better than doc, ben's placement has far exceeded yours.

Also, lol at you having to convince yourself that your life is better or worth more than anyone else's life. Cringeworthy almost

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
guys quit it please
Are you moderators serious, this guy with a painfully bigoted opinion is calling someone else's mother a farm animal and you mugs are just gonna sit there and do jack **** about it?

Discussing the smash community's opinion about a character is one thing, but claiming your life is better than someone else's is another and to go as far as to bring mums into it lol.

Tamoo's a chill guy, but I swear down if anyone was to try talk about my mum on a forum and then try tell me not to talk to them when I see them in person. Lol, someone's head would get bus' upon sight innit.

So YEAH j3ly, if your inanity prevents you from being able to read his post and think of a reply, just stay silent so you don't inadvertently say anything dumb innit.

Aiko is still the only UK mod I could ever take seriously, Fuzzy is just too nice to you fools. I already know how cool you are Fuzz, but seriously you gotta stop with the verbal warnings and start giving people infractions for steppin' outta line.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
J3ly I'd like to play Mario dittos with you at GT2 :D Money match or otherwise, should be fun!

--Doc and Mario both have their fortes, I'd call them fairly even :D

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I actually think Mario is better but I thought this before Adam even joined the scene.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Jjin, if you play melee I'd be happy to MM you for a pound or something as Mario :D Don't know who you play, but any practice is welcome xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Are you moderators serious, this guy with a painfully bigoted opinion is calling someone else's mother a farm animal and you mugs are just gonna sit there and do jack **** about it?

Discussing the smash community's opinion about a character is one thing, but claiming your life is better than someone else's is another and to go as far as to bring mums into it lol.

Tamoo's a chill guy, but I swear down if anyone was to try talk about my mum on a forum and then try tell me not to talk to them when I see them in person. Lol, someone's head would get bus' upon sight innit.

So YEAH j3ly, if your inanity prevents you from being able to read his post and think of a reply, just stay silent so you don't inadvertently say anything dumb innit.

Aiko is still the only UK mod I could ever take seriously, Fuzzy is just too nice to you fools. I already know how cool you are Fuzz, but seriously you gotta stop with the verbal warnings and start giving people infractions for steppin' outta line.
This is why I am amazing when it comes to the arguement situations.

I insult people, but not enough for it to be called TOOO offence but enough to get people annoyed and complain but not enough for me to be punished :).

Top Bottom