• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Brado

Smash Lord
Should be a fun MM, hopefully have time to play it... I'm thinking I can win it.

edit: 1,000th post..yay..
lool whendafucc did your post count get so high wheelz

Brado

Smash Lord
Nah I doubt I'll be able to spare £3, I know it's not a great amount, but I'm gonna be real low on money at the event, so far I have nothing saved for the tourney and I need to find like £40...

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
wow relax man this isn't fightboards
what we take names of Boards literally now?

Smash this **** up boys
Yeah because I really need to know about people *****ing about me /sarcasm . If they have a problem they can come say it to my face, which I doubt they would, cause I'm sure they're some of the pathetic Brawlers who were saying **** after my tourney.
oh sorry that was me ^^ Lol jks

The Filth

Smash Lord
I'm liking how a supposed bunch of ADULTS are giving sly **** to a 15 year old. Your collective mothers must all be very proud.

I've seen better banter on the playground boys, you should all be ****ing ashamed.

Also, you shouldn't be hiding behind the "im a nice guy in real life" thing aaron. Everyone says it about you, so its obviously true where they're concerned, but its still trying to justify the fact that you're giving **** to a 15 year old for whatever reason. You're not trolling, you are actually just being a full on *****.

Feel free to speak your mind, anyone. Too much implying and slying going on, if you wanna insult people just say it outright instead of being a ***** about it eh?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I like how you try and convince me my crew are talking ****, discounting Trio/Calz no one else would talk **** about me. :)

Go for it, I'll see if I have the money when I'm there, I'd really like to play it tbh.
hm i did not say anything about you? he said it was a meele player from EM and i wud just say something to you if i had anything to talk **** about you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm liking how a supposed bunch of ADULTS are giving sly **** to a 15 year old. Your collective mothers must all be very proud.

I've seen better banter on the playground boys, you should all be ****ing ashamed.

Also, you shouldn't be hiding behind the "im a nice guy in real life" thing aaron. Everyone says it about you, so its obviously true where they're concerned, but its still trying to justify the fact that you're giving **** to a 15 year old for whatever reason. You're not trolling, you are actually just being a full on *****.

Feel free to speak your mind, anyone. Too much implying and slying going on, if you wanna insult people just say it outright instead of being a ***** about it eh?
loool Soooo moany ALL THE TIME. I hope you don't moan like this IRL otherwise we will have 2 Bullet Bills in the community
Become a mod, you obviously want to be one.

And stop using hes age as a john, and the dispute last night, but obviously you want to moan and continue it. Thanks alot Doo-dooan :urg:

And i'm not hiding behind the' i'm a nice guy IRL', I never say it unless someone refers to what I am like in real life so there's no hiding going on, but nice attempt on your analysis but it wasn't good enough to earn the effort points which I present in my sig.
Try push a little more and you will be eanring them points :)

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
prof's banter brings all the boys to the yard & they're like **** right, i'm gonna rage hard

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
'otherwise we will have 2 Bullet Bills in the community'

you always say this but not many people actually say this compared to the many people that say you're a prick on the boards :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
'otherwise we will have 2 Bullet Bills in the community'

you always say this but not many people actually say this compared to the many people that say you're a prick on the boards :laugh:
Thats because the majortiy of the time the community spends time with each other is on smashboards lol.

But as soon as we go to an event your b1tching is the main thing people complaing about.

Hey kids, Join the smash community so you can get abused over the internets :) yay!
You have a weak definiton of what abuse is lol.
Or your some sensitive guy.

Provide an example of abuse please?

The Filth

Smash Lord
I'm only saying this stuff cause it seems no one else will. Charles only really infracts for spam, and George isn't around enough to do **** all about it. Sure as hell aint anyone else who'll ask you anything like that either I don't think.

The guys actually getting sort of angry at the jibes you're giving him, could you at least lay off him a little? I hope you aint too caught up in your little trolling thing to see sense. I won't mention it after this cause i have noticed me posting rage everywhere, and I don't wanna be hitting my head against a brick wall.

Also don't flatter yourself thinking it's your post that's made me angry.

VA

Smash Hero
Gamer faces are so funny. Some people with epic gamer faces:

Edwin
Craiigg
Beast
Chrisboi?

I don't know, I feel like there's more...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
smashfest tomorrow btw

prof + edwin are coming I believe, and deathgazer till like 6pm

who else?
Sorry....
I have been called to the OOC smashfest so I HAVE to attend it to train my other peeps, meaning I can't make it.

I'm only saying this stuff cause it seems no one else will. Charles only really infracts for spam, and George isn't around enough to do **** all about it. Sure as hell aint anyone else who'll ask you anything like that either I don't think.

The guys actually getting sort of angry at the jibes you're giving him, could you at least lay off him a little? I hope you aint too caught up in your little trolling thing to see sense. I won't mention it after this cause i have noticed me posting rage everywhere, and I don't wanna be hitting my head against a brick wall.

Also don't flatter yourself thinking it's your post that's made me angry.
Maybe no-one else is saying what you are saying because you are saying....is wrong?? :confused: :confused:
And nothing said was infraction worthy loool....SERIOUSLY, if you look at the whole dispute I want you to find one comment which was infraction worthy besides the censor dodging. And if you do find one then I can find and equal one which was said about me by him.

Your just being a moany person as usual lol.

And you're missing the humour, the fact that he is getting angry from me BLANTANLY trolling him right infront of his face IS the thing that is funny.

And please don't mention it again, you're annoying.

You're just too insensative :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
loool

Yeah.....why wouldn't I lol. :confused:

We're soooo close in skill, when I was facing you I was trying my hardest ALLL the time and you were getting close to me :O
So your prob gonna win :(

£10 though anyway even though your gonna win :confused: :( ???

4 people today and yesterday told me that there's this really annoying thing which Brado does with his face IRL but they are GAYYY and wouldn't tell me and told me to ask on here loooool.....What isit people :confused:???
Jeez Laweez you're such a **** :confused:

I didn't say anything personal about you, I just said some people were talking about the faces you make IRL.

And I asked what they were cos they wouldn't tell me

Solution = Stop making the faces in real life

You're so agreesive :(
This is why I didn't tell you the other day what people though about you :(

You gotta a internet temper :(
Sort it out :(
lol I'm just telling you what some people said and from the sounds of it, it was some really funny and weird type of facial expressions.

And yeah it sounded like it was funny because from what I heard it kinda linked to what you're like IRL.

So don't even think about getting angry at me, direct it to the people.
Ironicially one of them was Tamoo.........
Joking loool. I just wanted to make your world feel like it shattered for a second as time prob felt like it had frozen. Cos I know how you feel about him.

But it was only melee players who were saying this....no brawlers, and one of them is from EM.

I would have told you if you weren't so agressive....im still waiting for you to ask politely
loool I actually find it funny when you call me a prick.
Not cos your calling me a prick of course, but how it relates to what people were saying what you're like in real life looool.

I just told Jolteon about it and he was laughing so hard.
Remember Jolt......the Sinking and then the exploding thing looooool.

Tired/ill Johnz loool.........those are bad johns for making that post....not as bad as the faces you apparently made.

And yeah...nearly EVERYONE in this community has already seen and spoke to me...so the unlike prof bit is pretty irrelevant....cos everyone knows me, it's you who will be newly presenting yourself lol not me
I don't have strong pre-judgements on you.....in fact I haven't actually said what I think you are like.
I have simply stated what other people think about you.
That's not me saying what I think about you IRL.

But from what I hear, you need to sort it out lol.
Which part of these posts actually presents something worth calling ABUSE and INSENSITIVITY.....

X1-12

Smash Champion
well you are guilty of mocking him or ****-stirring in everyone one of those posts

and its not funny either, its a pain in the arse having to trawl through craploads of posts to see if anything been said

ZOMFG trolling can get you infracted

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
don't even try to act innocent prof, each and every one of your posts reek of child abuse

Top Bottom