• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well you are guilty of mocking him or ****-stirring in everyone one of those posts

and its not funny either, its a pain in the arse having to trawl through craploads of posts to see if anything been said

ZOMFG trolling can get you infracted
Ok, I will fully accept me being guilty of mocking the easy mockable.
But im happy with that because it is funny when you say little things and then someonelse explodes about it.

And this didn't start with me, Brado started it by making a person which referred to me negatively when I was inncoent and was saying nothing :).

So why don't you tell the other person to stop responding if you don't like reading it...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
This is just stupid, no need. Stop or I'll have to just infract a bunch of people and I don't want to cause I love you guys :) no homo.

VA

Smash Hero
There's just no point in it, whether or not it constitutes abuse is subjective so why argue it. Abuse is a strong word, so it could easily be rephrased. Majority of people find it tiresome and dull to read....but whatever the only way to stop prof is by ignoring him, if you can do it you're better than me.

J03

Smash Master
MMMMMMAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

my falco is ****, **** **** **** **** ****

my falcon is pipe, pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe

discuss.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's just no point in it, whether or not it constitutes abuse is subjective so why argue it. Abuse is a strong word, so it could easily be rephrased. Majority of people find it tiresome and dull to read....but whatever the only way to stop prof is by ignoring him, if you can do it you're better than me.
It wasn't abuse, subjective or not.

MMMMMMAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

my falco is ****, **** **** **** **** ****

my falcon is pipe, pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe

discuss.
MM?

My Falcon vs Your Falco £1?
My Falco vs Your Falcon £1?

J03

Smash Master
Pro: youve deffinatly got my intruge =o ill do it for £2 in sets not games soooo.

bo3 your falcon vs my falco = 1
bo3 your falco vs my falcon = 1

and if i win 1 and you win 1 then

bo3 whatever no foxes.

as in whoever wins 2out of 3 wins the quid.

i know ive said that in a confusing manner but do you get me?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro: youve deffinatly got my intruge =o ill do it for £2 in sets not games soooo.

bo3 your falcon vs my falco = 1
bo3 your falco vs my falcon = 1

and if i win 1 and you win 1 then

bo3 whatever no foxes.

as in whoever wins 2out of 3 wins the quid.

i know ive said that in a confusing manner but do you get me?
I don't really get it lol.

But are you saying if I was to win both of the falco and falcon games then we would not play in our other normal set MM because you only want to spend £2 maxs?

I enjoy the game Super Smash Brothers Melee it far better then Super Smash Brothers Brawl

loool This ^^^

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol just no

and oh yeah, shiek main. i would like to say TC wins by default, but apparently some dude named monty plays shiek too.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
edwin no doubt
Sheik main. :)

But monty's probably still the best shiek main :/
Although up and coming new shieks like beast and pickled noob could be up for contention
I'm confident I'd beat Monty.

lol just no

and oh yeah, shiek main. i would like to say TC wins by default, but apparently some dude named monty plays shiek too.
Last time, Kira beat me. Might go differently at GT2 though. ;)

Besides this conversation is stupid because once people get chosen by default there's no point lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol just no
lol I hope you're just disagreeing with me because it's me saying these things rather than you judging people you never/hardly ever play. I know you like to do that :)

I'm confident I'd beat Monty.
Last time, Kira beat me. Might go differently at GT2 though. ;)
Are you actually maining shiek then? And totally forgot about kira. Tbh, there are a whole load of shiek mains at very similar levels and it's pretty hard to call :/

j3ly

Smash Champion
the awner of the best shiek question however is edwin, apart from fuzzy.
VA has a good shiek maybe?
TC is almost definatly the best main.
Nessy SB are you any good?

Tamao, beast and pickled noob have no chance of having the best shieks. Mark my words. Sure its one of the possible possibilities that the universe offers, but it aint gonna happen. and i played them both at the last monthly, my first games as i came into the venue.

You could liken the results to a GIANT dildo being forcefully shoved up the back passage of a non-consenting female.

BUT OMG IT WASN'T TOURNAMENT THEY MUST ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN HIDING THIER TRUE POWER! THEY ARE ACTULLY INCREDIBLE YOU JUST HAVEN'T PLAYED THEM IN TOURNEY YET!!

>_>

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't get much chance to play REAL people (I only get to play people at these tourneys) so Idk if my Sheik is actually good vs people :/ I'd like to think it is, but we'll find out on Saturday.

j3ly

Smash Champion
alex you should challenge edwin to a MM. its not like he can take that title from 2/3 dittos anyway, so you have nothing but mummys money to loose.

or you could donate it to charity somewhere, unless u fancy paying for his travelcard ^^

Tamoo

Smash Master
I think calum and beast are on a similar level to tc personally. Played them both two weeks ago and was very impressed by how those two had improved, TC may be a bit better though, haven't played his shiek since he decided to pick her up

Also, I was talking bout best shiek main, not best shiek, like the question asked. chill man

j3ly

Smash Champion
OH MAH GAD Tamao we arn't even talking about mains anymore, get with the programme

...i had to see some terrible stuff to locate that image

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
alex you should challenge edwin to a MM. its not like he can take that title from 2/3 dittos anyway, so you have nothing but mummys money to loose.

or you could donate it to charity somewhere, unless u fancy paying for his travelcard ^^
I need to save up for Germany lol.

Edwin would beat me. ;/

I think calum and beast are on a similar level to tc personally. Played them both two weeks ago and was very impressed by how those two had improved, TC may be a bit better though, haven't played his shiek since he decided to pick her up

Also, I was talking bout best shiek main, not best shiek, like the question asked. chill man
I wasn't playing Sheik then, just for fun and I literally had no Sheik knowledge at all. >.> I picked up Sheik after last ranbat.

Top Bottom