• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
L-J, have you decided about Tamoo's on the weekend of the 11th? have you spoken to Sean about it yet?

Since everyone's talking about it, I gotta £5 MM with Willz £1 with Brado and £1 with Bishkin. Don't you guys let me forget
Willz Says:

You're actually gonna agree to the £5 mm? You're actually that confident you can defeat me? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I might go Pichu or some other bottom tier against you because I don't wanna own you so bad that you'll run out of the venue and go home in tears then get your mummy to post on smashboards saying how much I've wrecked your life and that I'm a horrible person for taking money from a ******. :chuckle:

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Willz Says:

You're actually gonna agree to the £5 mm? You're actually that confident you can defeat me? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I might go Pichu or some other bottom tier against you because I don't wanna own you so bad that you'll run out of the venue and go home in tears then get your mummy to post on smashboards saying how much I've wrecked your life and that I'm a horrible person for taking money from a ******. :chuckle:

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think I'm gonna ***** out of our moneymatch? **** no I wan't that fiver, and unlike you when I agree to MMs I don't change my mind the next day. And don't think you can get away with this 'oh I didn't realise it was our MM' or any other bull****

In fact, its probably better that you go Pichu, so when I **** you hard, you'll at least have something, some johns to use and comfort yourself with when you're crying yourself to sleep.

And I don't even know why you shout that LC bull****, I've already destroyed everyone in your crew in MMs and our crew ***** yours in crew battle, You're ****ing deluded son

X1-12

Smash Champion
So yeah, that fox who annihilated me...

I'm now confident I will give him some very close games. MM whoever it was, I forgot.
that was probably crab.man

if you can beat him, you can beat me

MM? lol, you don't have to

Tamoo: Was the LC/SATiRe crew battle recorded?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

lol I'm deluded? son, i've already ***** you before (btw i was sandbagging HARD BRO). and on the Thursday I probs got an hours sleep that day and I only played one game that whole day and that was against neutroni when we were packing up.

LC wasn't doing too well at SNY, but I assure you I will avenge them by 4stocking you each game in a Bo5.

also gtfo of here with that multi coloured paragraph **** you ain't no prof.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
it kind of defeats the point of trash talking if you copy someone else's style!!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Willz Says:

lol I'm deluded? son, i've already ***** you before (btw i was sandbagging HARD BRO). and on the Thursday I probs got an hours sleep that day and I only played one game that whole day and that was against neutroni when we were packing up.

LC wasn't doing too well at SNY, but I assure you I will avenge them by 4stocking you each game in a Bo5.

also gtfo of here with that multi coloured paragraph **** you ain't no prof.
I didn't sleep at all that night

stfu noob no johns get *****

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

I got barely any sleep in the duration of 3 days. i got like 4 hours sleep overall and i honestly couldnt give a **** about playing smash at all. I just wanted to see ma ***** fuzzyness **** **** up then get ****ed up.

anyway at this monthly i believe I will be taking at least 9th place and will be winning mms against scrubs/nobodies like X4-13/#a~~~zs23m33209 or x1-12 (some fail h0m0 name)

see you guys soon i cannot wait to see my brawl buddies who ive missed since March

and wow nice double post hope you get banned SCRUB LOL

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC

X1-12

Smash Champion
i just click your signature you did that all by yourself

good stuff X1

you should do all the chars and get it stickied in melee section ^^
It wasn't all me but thanks for support, We're trying to do every character but its taking a while, the whole thing should be finished in like a month or so

Ice Climbers will be up tonight =]

@Willz, I can't wait to see the look on your face when I destroy you, See you at the monthly

Tamoo

Smash Master
Haha x1-12's gonna **** soooo hard. And I hope you go ****ty chars against him cos thanks to me, he's got the practice lol!
Also tristan, i'm playing straight out IDDY crew chars gainst you (cept jiggs, you got that matchup i reckon) against you when we play, def gonna get you ****** that crew

Also yeah the crew battle was recorded, totally forgot about it, will probs have the time to cut and up it tomorrow.

Also, IDDY, if you care to get ***** again by us, just bring it next tournament, you know we'll be more than happy to do it for money :)

love you guys

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

tamoo upload matches from my fest... i wanna see me annihilating george in the losers final then sandbagging really hard vs you.

you guys are lucky that the only people coming from LC to this monthly is me and Marni, else we would of destroyed you in a crew battle (NO SANDBAG).

although when smash camp comes up, we will be ready and will beat you all very easily.

SATiRe for gayest crew in EU

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You think I'm gonna ***** out of our moneymatch? **** no I wan't that fiver, and unlike you when I agree to MMs I don't change my mind the next day. And don't think you can get away with this 'oh I didn't realise it was our MM' or any other bull****

In fact, its probably better that you go Pichu, so when I **** you hard, you'll at least have something, some johns to use and comfort yourself with when you're crying yourself to sleep.

And I don't even know why you shout that LC bull****, I've already destroyed everyone in your crew in MMs and our crew ***** yours in crew battle, You're ****ing deluded son
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!

NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, create your own style instead of doing the sexual and stylish prof way.

Niggas be hating on my style and have to be byting my shiz :mad:

You have partially redeemed yourself by making the fox frame data thread since i've beenw anting one since I saw the CF data thread.

Jolteon

joints thoughts like these make a good team :)
we should team at va's too lol :)

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!

NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, create your own style instead of doing the sexual and stylish prof way.

Niggas be hating on my style and have to be byting my shiz :mad:

You have partially redeemed yourself by making the fox frame data thread since i've beenw anting one since I saw the CF data thread.
lool exactly!! Trash talking is meant to be unique!

Examples:

Prof: Address points in a colourful manner, this is so every point can be destroyed in an efficient and eye-pleasing manner. Also bolds and underlines the insults and wittier parts of his posts.

Jolteon: The classic "Quote for contradiction" technique lol :), works especially well on fools who don't think before posting.

Wiggum: Point out how unmanly a shameful individual is acting, suggesting ways for them to instead achieve the height of masculinity.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
loool That is sooo true.

Isit safe to say people that when Project M becomes an official game and is fully complete that it should DEFINITELY be replaced with brawl at London Monthlies.

This is without a single FUKING doubt in my mind HOW BRAWL SHOULD HAVE BEEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oteBEw8BQ&feature=related
Project M is good, I'll give you that but not as good as vanilla brawl. Its better than brawl+ imo, but i havnt payed recent B+, B- ontheotherhand is the best Brawl mod without a doubt, nothing is funner. i actually thin youd enjoy it if you played it, its just hilarious if nothing else, it could never be taken seriously but man the combos you can do are disgustingly beautiful.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Project M is good, I'll give you that but not as good as vanilla brawl. Its better than brawl+ imo, but i havnt payed recent B+, B- ontheotherhand is the best Brawl mod without a doubt, nothing is funner. i actually thin youd enjoy it if you played it, its just hilarious if nothing else, it could never be taken seriously but man the combos you can do are disgustingly beautiful.
It's already better then brawl imo since that is and always will be a pile of garbage and Project M hasn't even been completed...I want it to be melee with more characters.

I'm actually stupidly hyped for it's completion and for it to get played on a seriously level and the whole aspect of a new tier list being made with new tactics and stuff....gonna be reallyyy fun lol :bee:

Also I want to find a match with Metaknight played....see how he is now lol.

Jolteon

loool That is sooo true.

Isit safe to say people that when Project M becomes an official game and is fully complete that it should DEFINITELY be replaced with brawl at London Monthlies.

This is without a single FUKING doubt in my mind HOW BRAWL SHOULD HAVE BEEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oteBEw8BQ&feature=related
Last time I played Project M the weights were all screwed up (shffls felt so weird) and you could still auto ledgegrab, also I don't like how they changed some stuff like how they kept Brawl Falco's fair instead of his Melee one (it's meant to be a replica after all...)

Hopefully though when it's done they'll iron out a lot of this crap.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Last time I played Project M the weights were all screwed up (shffls felt so weird) and you could still auto ledgegrab, also I don't like how they changed some stuff like how they kept Brawl Falco's fair instead of his Melee one (it's meant to be a replica after all...)

Hopefully though when it's done they'll iron out a lot of this crap.
Yeahhhh it's def not finished, apparently it's not even close and the majority of characters have not be sorted out. Like literally 5/6 are playable or something like that.
And someone said it's a 'Closed Alpha' (whatever that means lol) so it's not even close to being finished......BUT YOU CAN SEE THE FUKING POTENTIAL, AND IT'S POTENTIAL IS MORE THEN BRAWL IS RIGHT NOW!!!!

They don't 'iron' in Project Manlier-than-brawl.

Ironing is for women, and Brawl players.
LOOOOL This ^^^^

Jolteon

They don't 'iron' in Project Manlier-than-brawl.

Ironing is for women, and Brawl players.
LOOOL <3

Yeahhhh it's def not finished, apparently it's not even close and the majority of characters have not be sorted out. Like literally 5/6 are playable or something like that.
And someone said it's a 'Closed Alpha' (whatever that means lol) so it's not even close to being finished......BUT YOU CAN SEE THE FUKING POTENTIAL, AND IT'S POTENTIAL IS MORE THEN BRAWL IS RIGHT NOW!!!!

LOOOOL This ^^^^
meh I guess that makes sense, I just didn't like having my ****ing forward air swiping them over their head all the time lol.

But the whole "let's keep some of the brawl moves in" thing pissed me off the most.. they probably thought "oh Falco's fair sucks in Melee let's keep his Brawl one", but they don't realise that indirectly ruins some of Falco's combos like uthrow --> fair --> fsmash (tampering with such a beautiful and complex game such as Melee has bad side-effects) which makes it less like a replica.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alex or Chalres let me know the Melee stage list for this once its sorted, as the list on the first page can't be right?

Jolteon

Alex or Chalres let me know the Melee stage list for this once its sorted, as the list on the first page can't be right?
It's the same as normal, gut I don't like the stage list at all tbh, I think FoD and PS should swap and we need more cps lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Same really do but I know people are against it so at least use something like this...

Neutrals

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Counterpicks:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's the same as normal, gut I don't like the stage list at all tbh, I think FoD and PS should swap and we need more cps lol.
Yeah I agree with what you were saying on the past page lol, I don't think they should change ANYYY moves but I really hope for the game do be finished and playing on a competitive level and replaced with brawl mainly at the monthlies :)

And I DEFINITELY agree with adding more Cps at monthlies lol.
But what kinda Cps...do you mean CPSSSS as in lol....

Mute City
Rainbow Ride
Corneria
Brinstar
Poke Floats
Kongo Jungle 64

Cos those are the CPS i'm talking about and wanting lol with the same stage striking rules obv making the stage list fully

Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64
Battlefield
Yoshi Story
Final Destination

FoD
Rainbow Ride
Corneria
Brinstar
Mute City
Poke Floats
Kongo Jungle 64

Is this agreed with everyone???

Also I disagree on PS and FoD being swapped. I think it should remain.
ANDDD I disagree on Brinstar being on and not Corneria or Mute City....I believe if you add on one gay stage you got to add on the rest...plus it's more interesting since the point of adding on more Cps is for interest and for REAL counterpicking.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Where is Corneria at? That stage is hella legit in Melee. Ohh and Mute City.

Edit: Didnt see Profs post.

Also i dont think Poke Floats should be legal thats fricken lame.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's nothing wrong with Pokefloats, no places where you can stall or any walls where you can infinite for the whole match, it's more legit then Brinstar & Mute City imo...

Just EXTREMELY campy which is the intention of it being picked as a CP anyway.

Jolteon

Yeah I agree with what you were saying on the past page lol, I don't think they should change ANYYY moves but I really hope for the game do be finished and playing on a competitive level and replaced with brawl mainly at the monthlies :)
lol it might be cool when it's done, but it won't replace vBrawl at the monthlies.

And I DEFINITELY agree with adding more Cps at monthlies lol.
But what kinda Cps...do you mean CPSSSS as in lol....

Mute City
Rainbow Ride
Corneria
Brinstar
Poke Floats
Kongo Jungle 64
Yeah basically, I was thinking at MINIMUM we should have rc/brinstar/KJ64 but ideally have all of them. I think stage control is an important part of melee and the basic stage list we incorporate now completely neglects it.

Also I disagree on PS and FoD being swapped. I think it should remain.
fair enough, that one's up to debate as always but i think FoD is an amazing stage. (not just as a sheik main either :embarrass)

ANDDD I disagree on Brinstar being on and not Corneria or Mute City....I believe if you add on one gay stage you got to add on the rest...plus it's more interesting since the point of adding on more Cps is for interest and for REAL counterpicking.
I think brinstar is a lot less gayer than the other two lol, but I do agree with the stage balance.

Also i think with a diverse CP list we shouldn't be able to ban neutral stages (like the old mlg stages)... i mean, its a neutral stage for a reason lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol it might be cool when it's done, but it won't replace vBrawl at the monthlies.
Can't a boy dream...:(

fair enough, that one's up to debate as always but i think FoD is an amazing stage. (not just as a sheik main either :embarrass)
And I think that PS is also an amazing stage. (not just as a fox main either :embarrass)

Also i think with a diverse CP list we shouldn't be able to ban neutral stages (like the old mlg stages)... i mean, its a neutral stage for a reason lol.
I think with the diverse stage list no-one will even be wanting to ban a neutral stage lol, so I don't see it as toooo much of a major problem but yeah we could still put it on.
Oh how it is my dream to take a Marth to Pokefloats and CAMP HIM SOOO FUKING HARD....that is my dream people, that is my dream.

But yeah lol, I really do believe that ALL the Counterpicks which I listed should be in play cos if we want to make shiz diverse then we gotta be diverse with the stage list and not just add on an extra 3/4 stages and add on the whole sha-BANG!!!

Jolteon

Can't a boy dream...:(
Behave. :lick:

And I think that PS is also an amazing stage. (not just as a fox main either :embarrass)
lol, I did find it ironic that you wanted PS on and I want FoD given our respective mains.

I think with the diverse stage list no-one will even be wanting to ban a neutral stage lol, so I don't see it as toooo much of a major problem but yeah we could still put it on.
Oh how it is my dream to take a Marth to Pokefloats and CAMP HIM SOOO FUKING HARD....that is my dream people, that is my dream.

But yeah lol, I really do believe that ALL the Counterpicks which I listed should be in play cos if we want to make shiz diverse then we gotta be diverse with the stage list and not just add on an extra 3/4 stages and add on the whole sha-BANG!!!
I can imagine someone banning a neutral in several situations, vs Marth in particular.

Kone

Smash Master
Im currently rebooting the UK thread comprehensively. I am adding alot of information on part tournaments/hosts/results into it. Can anyone be an absolute star and find the last 3-5 London monthly results for me (melee).

And can anyone find the Phantom Hits (first) thread for me? I cant find it :(

Top Bottom