• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fair enough. Though if Ike beats any of: Marth, Snake, Diddy or MK he deserves a medal.

If you lose to a Pit player at Apex it's your own fault :awesome:

Useless knowledge: Ike-Pit: Ike is -2, R.O.B-Pit, R.O.B is -1 ;)
i know, pits fairly simple to deal with anyway
plus no-one in america uses him so lol

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Get out of here you. I did it with one press of B thank you very much.

P.S. I'm considering having a smashfest before the end of November considering that I now have the largest bedroom known to man. If you have time you should come down for one last outing of smash before you leave. Also the size of my room would actually allow me to host a mini-tournament, as I've done in the past at my smashfests.
sorry to get back so late XD

umm ill consider it if u provide a date

ive come in to some money, so id be willing to spend it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's the occasional OoC Smashfest which goes on, would you want to come down to one of them if we organize one for a certain date?

Our smashfests are the best for the hype, the fun times and great atmosphere and also for hurting peoples feelings :)

gm jack

Smash Lord
So long as I get more than a couple of hours notice (due to having to get the train in, which is cheap but takes a while), I can head in pretty much whenever. Would definitely like to play you again, as fox is one of my most uncomfortable match ups.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
There's the occasional OoC Smashfest which goes on, would you want to come down to one of them if we organize one for a certain date?

Our smashfests are the best for the hype, the fun times and great atmosphere and also for hurting peoples feelings :)
Hurting peoples feelings?
Aww how cute. i should come to one!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

looool why do you say that? In person everyone knows you're sound, it's just you're online self that is a complete prick

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool why do you say that? In person everyone knows you're sound, it's just you're online self that is a complete prick
LOL how am I being a prick?
By stating that OoC Smashfests are the most enjoyable in the UK with the most hype, am I meant to be putting our smashfests down?
Obv jealous

Spoke to X1-12and he'd also be up for heading into london for a fest sometime. Just give possible dates and I'll see what we can do.
There will be one this thursday if you want to come at Alpha Dash's so hopefully you can come to it :)
I will tell him you're coming

:phone:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah you should be able to come, gonna try and get Unreal even though he is turning into the ultimate flaker lately for smashfests lol.

Fuzzy are you free on this day as well?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
But it's dat training, and dat GOOD training in wonderful OoC Land, the best land of all lands.

Look forward to seeing you there though since I haven't had a smash session with you there since Tamoo's fest I think lol

:phone:

gm jack

Smash Lord
Just a quick thank you to AD and the rest of OoC for a great fest. Shame I had to go so early, but I didn't fancy getting home at 3am for one more hour of smash.

Top Bottom