• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
loool OHHH you're the guy with the 'I roll with rick' t-shirt.

I that someone always wears it but I forgot what you look like lol :confused:
Do you have facebook?
yesh, but theres about, 8,000 of me XD
jsut search 'tom scott' and you should find me, as i assue your friends with willz too...

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
More like you can't finish them off.....I used to look up to you in Mario Kart Wii.....now you're just the average joe :urg:
LOOOOL you troll me in my own game, real nice.

I could finish them off you have no idea how boring GPs are when you're good at the game.

I mean, n00bs like you would enjoy GPs but for me its just constantly overlapping CPUs and you have to do it on 50cc/100/150/mirror. SO LONG :( i did do it on MKDS though lol

I'm an average joe lol after i won both those races in that vid and i quit a year ago but i still have multiple WW top 10s. Yeah im average:) at least i've been at the top of a game before ;) its a shame you'll never get to the #1 mark in a game. (Prof will say: Mario kart takes no skill its a n00bs game).

Edwin if you wanna get good come over to mine and i will teach you lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL you troll me in my own game, real nice.

I could finish them off you have no idea how boring GPs are when you're good at the game.

I mean, n00bs like you would enjoy GPs but for me its just constantly overlapping CPUs and you have to do it on 50cc/100/150/mirror. SO LONG :( i did do it on MKDS though lol

I'm an average joe lol after i won both those races in that vid and i quit a year ago but i still have multiple WW top 10s. Yeah im average:) at least i've been at the top of a game before ;) its a shame you'll never get to the #1 mark in a game. (Prof will say: Mario kart takes no skill its a n00bs game).

Edwin if you wanna get good come over to mine and i will teach you lol
Effort and skill to be the best in smash >>>> Effort and skill to be the best in Mario Kart :)

But thanks for actually falling for more trolling even though it was the most obvious trolling i've prob ever done in my life....so I obvious that I didn't actually expect a response lol.

Having quit a year ago and still have multiple WW's only shows to me the development of your game instead of you're actualy skill lol.....another reason why Smash > Kart

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ALSOOOO we had a fest yesterday with 9 people there so it was pretty good and really fun.

Edwin was being gay and didn't want to record any sets vs me cos he was too tired apparently and was gonna play bad (basically he didn't want to get ***** in video by me lol)

But I got a whole load of other videos to upload.....so if you go and subscribe on the

www.youtube.com/OoCSmashBaby

You will see a whole load of Doubles and Singles matches being uploaded later today.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
melee is seriously fast at times, really youve got 40% on the counter before the go symbols even gone sometimes

Devvo

Smash Rookie
Well I'm originally from Doncaster and I'm sure many people know who Devvo is...
Mack will know who I am anyway.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yooo Devvo! Glad to see you took my advice and joined Smashboards :p

I hope ur not gonna start talking all posh like you usually do on fsmash -_-

Devvo

Smash Rookie
Yeah thought I might as well, fsmash is full of noobs like you anyway ;)

I see that this tournament does Melee as well, didn't know people still played that game... :S

I don't speak posh, ya ****ing ****head

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yooo Devvo! Glad to see you took my advice and joined Smashboards :p

I hope ur not gonna start talking all posh like you usually do on fsmash -_-
of damn, another guy from that site? dude stop now XD that site should really be called faultytheorycraft.com

Devvo

Smash Rookie
Mack's the worst player on the site anyway...

I should be attending this tournament, so let us have a money match Mack!

You say you're better offline, but you probably suck as much as you do online ;)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
not sure yet, I PM'd KJ, still waiting for his action.

Willz logged off on msn looool.

EDIT: BAHAHAHAHA trollface.jpg

Heartstring

Smash Legend
not sure yet, I PM'd KJ, still waiting for his action.

Willz logged off on msn looool.

EDIT: BAHAHAHAHA trollface.jpg
kj doesnt have a vendetta vs. willz, he only super bans andy's new account because he doesnt like him XD

althogh he just censordodges anyway...

The Goat

Smash Rookie
Willz here on another ingenious account.

It doesn't matter whether you ban me or not KJ, I'll still be here.

You're a faggot anyway.

I know I'm never getting unbanned even though I appealed for it because I know KJ will never let it happen. Mainly due to the amount of stress I've caused for MODs and how unpleasant I've conducted myself on these boards (LOL).

I actually had changed my attitude and would of acted normal but then I realised how much of a loser KJ is and realised that I'll never get unbanned so why not just trollolololol.

I've got tons more accounts to troll with anyway (including the one I'm using, which will probably get banned in the next couple of minutes...) and none of them are under my IP so good luck finding them KJ.

I'll do some quick shoutouts as well, so shoutout to Prof for being mad sexy and good shit for being best in UK now.

Calzorz for being da bess snake evar.

slurpy for being top5.

andy for being super banned like me (Y)

and fuzzyness for being shit and chatting too much shit about others. nice placing in Sweden... below VA LOL.

beside that...

YA ALL FUCKING DICKHEADS.

see you guys on the 5th
lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL

I dont get why UK people are reporting Willz....he's pretty funny some of the time and it's sorta gay to perm ban him from these boards, I support you all the ways Willz in the act against KJ...he's a real *** (<<< a derogatory word for a homosexual) on these boards and just spoils stuff and is LITERALLY the worst mod on these boards lol.

Bans stuff that shouldn't be banned and leaves stuff that should, a real time disgrace, ALSO I heard he got his mod thing (I honestly did hear this lol) by continously whining about he wanted one so the person just gave it to him to shut him up....lol at desperately wanting forum power.

Love you Willz baby and can't wait to see you :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
UK reported for being GAY

Post 22 000 chyea chyea chyea

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOOOOL

I dont get why UK people are reporting Willz....he's pretty funny some of the time and it's sorta gay to perm ban him from these boards, I support you all the ways Willz in the act against KJ...he's a real *** (<<< a derogatory word for a homosexual) on these boards and just spoils stuff and is LITERALLY the worst mod on these boards lol.

Bans stuff that shouldn't be banned and leaves stuff that should, a real time disgrace, ALSO I heard he got his mod thing (I honestly did hear this lol) by continously whining about he wanted one so the person just gave it to him to shut him up....lol at desperately wanting forum power.

Love you Willz baby and can't wait to see you :)
The way I see it:

Reasons for being a mod-

Charles- long time member of the UK community. Has run multiple events in the UK. Knows virtually every melee and brawl player in the UK. A responsible poster and has been on the boards for a long time.

Yeniths- A very level headed person who is generally a very good poster on the boards. Always puts plenty of thought into what he should do as a mod and does a good jobs of keeping threads in good order.

Killerjawz- .......................

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
last i checked the regional boards wasnt the only area of this site, he mods more than this area and maybe he got mod here because some people possibly considered that it needed another mod?

VA

Smash Hero
The reason yeniths (or anyone besides charles) is a mod for this forum is because of me.

I whined to marc about the UK needing another mod so I could get it and ban professor pro, lawl.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
last i checked the regional boards wasnt the only area of this site, he mods more than this area and maybe he got mod here because some people possibly considered that it needed another mod?
If another mod was needed anywhere then it certainly isn't here. We have Fuzz and Yens and Marc, easily enough to keep everything in order. Killerjawz abuses his power and I've seen him making bad decisions in many areas of smashboards not just here.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
He even infracted me once.
so of course that naturally makes him wrong

maybe the fact that he bans willz and andy's new accounts is because its the right thing to do, as they are already super banned on their original account, if he wanted to be a real **** he could ip ban you.
of course im going to see the good stuff over the bad stuff as hes my friend and i dont doubt that hes made wrong decisions, however i notice that both of the other regional mods are extremely biased against brawl players over melee players during past melee vs. brawl debates, where melee players got no infractions yet any post in favour of brawl were infracted.

but on the other hand, people are always going to hate on moderators so theres really no point in me typing all this

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The reason yeniths (or anyone besides charles) is a mod for this forum is because of me.

I whined to marc about the UK needing another mod so I could get it and ban professor pro, lawl.
LOL How long ago was this?

maybe the fact that he bans willz and andy's new accounts is because its the right thing to do, as they are already super banned on their original account, if he wanted to be a real **** he could ip ban you.
of course im going to see the good stuff over the bad stuff as hes my friend and i dont doubt that hes made wrong decisions, however i notice that both of the other regional mods are extremely biased against brawl players over melee players during past melee vs. brawl debates, where melee players got no infractions yet any post in favour of brawl were infracted.

but on the other hand, people are always going to hate on moderators so theres really no point in me typing all this
KillerJawz sucks and has definitely made wrong decisions as a moderator.....he definitely abuses his power for some sort of need of authority on this site....good job KillerJawz :)

Also im reporting someone's post on here so he can come and read this all....lol :bee:

rustediron

Smash Lord
captain obvious.

Just because he's not being a "real ****" doesn't mean he's not being a ****, though I do appreciate someone is going through the tedium of repeatedly revoking their rights to speech (whoever gave it to them in the first place is an absolute 'tard).

Yeniths has been very consistent in handing me infractions whenever I start pursuing my noble crusade against Brawl, Brawlers, and all the evil and the lies that they spawn, actually.

Besides, Brawl has a younger player base than melee, so statistically they talk far more ****; it's unsurprising, then, that they're taking the brunt of the infractions.

You could also shove human psychology in there: people are less likely to take note of a guy being a **** (melee'er) if there's an even bigger **** (brawler) next to him.

The hating stems not so much from general mod hate, but because pre-KJ, the moderators here have had quite a laissez-faire policy, and it's worked. Then KJ (<3 you really) has come along and has started abusing his power in a rather authoritarian manner, naturally resulting in quite a bit of resentment from some areas of the community.

</pointless Hugo post no771>

Top Bottom