• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash To The Future: Now With 1.21 Gigawatts! - feat. Kels, Dart, Tink, and ORLY!

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash To The Future: Now With 1.21 Gigawatts!
September 10th, 2011

Singles:

1: Kels :fox: :sheik:
2: Dart! :marth:
3: Tink :fox: :sheik: :marth:
4: ORLY :falcon:
5: Oro?! :falcon: :salt:
5: Rat :samus: :salt:
7: Quaz :peach:
7: Vro :falcon:
9: Sveet :falco:
9: LanceInThePants :falco:
9: The Good Doctor :sheik:
9: LittleEngland :falco:
13: Looshkin :ganondorf:
13: Hindawg :falco:
13: no. 1 smash daddy :fox: :falco:
13: Alcheato :fox: :drmario:

Pools cut-off:

17: Chris
17: Eric
17: Gram
17: Sean
17: Hore
17: Josh
17: Unfriendly to Strangers Dave
17: Mac
17: Urban

Doubles:

1: Kels + Vro
2: Tink + Rat
3: Lanceinthepants + LittleEngland
4: TGD + TDC
5: quaz + loosh
5: ORLY + Dart
7: josh + chris
7: Gram + Sean

Thanks to the Dew Crew and Quaz for giving this a touch of OoS interest! Props to the new guys to the scene: Eric, Mac, Josh, Chris, Gram, and Sean.

See you all next time!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I'm assuming it was Lance recording. If you can Lance, upload my set vs Rat. The stages were BF, Kongo, and FD Sheik vs Samus
Also bracket image?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
WHAT, kels where is pikachu, you didn't use pikachu once this tournament, :(.

I liked how the top 3 are non falcon players.

BIG C

Smash Master
I've requested off for next saturday. anyone from the chicagoland area that wants to hit up the Due I'll be going if I get my days off so lmk if you wanna go.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
the top 4 are no surprise... but then it gets crazy
I'm kind of insulted by this.

Chris- <3, but so much salt. I had that set, and I thought I had a legit shot at beating Dart the way I was playing. Both of our sets were too much fun though, and we were both on point for most of it.

Rat- The asterisk is gone! That was probably the most intense set of my life. GG's bro and look out in the future. ;)

Tink- Wish you didn't forfeit, but I understand why. I feel the same way playing Kelly, and I still haven't accepted it in my head lol. I will get you next time too. I am a big choke artist.

Kels- Still too powerful, but I felt I could've done so much better lol. Maybe next time.

Dart- You probably have the best chance at beating Kels if you just stay Marth. It might've been a really hype set if it was all Marth vs Kels. Fun Mario Party and smash the night before too. Hopefully Eric's house makes it easier for you to come up more often.

Hindawg- Stop johning scrub.

Quaz- You weren't that rusty bro. Good that you are coming back rage free and full of motivation.

PSFM- <3<3<3<3<3

ORLY

Smash Master
@Bzoo: did you notice that you and Rat have a special NaCl-related icon?

And yeah, man. Our sets were some of the best Falcon dittos I've seen. If they were recorded, it would have been even better.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
orlychris im so glad that youre good. if you werent good at this game i would lose even more faith in......................well everything to be honest.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yea I saw Chris, I wasn't so much salty about losing, more so because I thought I could beat Dart like I said. :p

Can you email me the tio file and change my name to Oro?!

ORLY

Smash Master
@Bzoo: done. also: i feel ya', man. i should've stepped it up against josh game 5. it was sad.

@Renechris: i would sig that if i didn't swear to keep my team misfire banner for life

EDIT: originally, i only had the falcon heads in the results, but then i got bored and added the rest. then the salt.. then the pools cut-offs. there's always something to add.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Jeez I stay in wisconsin for one tournament and falco's everywhere lose hope.
I would have gotten 9th anyway

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I just love playing against Falco's and Samus' all tournament long.....
What happened to me getting set-up against the Falcons?

Props to the new kids on the block!
Props to Smash Daddy for the most intense match I've ever won
Props to Rat for the most intense match I've ever lost.
And props to Samus, for needing the cure for every STD I can imagine.

Rat

Smash Lord
Quick shout-out to Dart.

Sorry for being so super salty. You did get to win more money out of me so that seems fair.

So uh...Can we be bitter rivals? Cause that sounds awesome.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I'm assuming it was Lance recording. If you can Lance, upload my set vs Rat. The stages were BF, Kongo, and FD Sheik vs Samus
Also bracket image?
Jeff, I just checked my computer and I don't have any singles recorded o_O. Sorry man.

Tournament was alot of fun and teams were pretty intense. Definitely will have to come up again for one of these and try to convince more purdue scrubs to come along.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
@Bzoo: done. also: i feel ya', man. i should've stepped it up against josh game 5. it was sad.

@Renechris: i would sig that if i didn't swear to keep my team misfire banner for life

EDIT: originally, i only had the falcon heads in the results, but then i got bored and added the rest. then the salt.. then the pools cut-offs. there's always something to add.
lmao, i didnt realize you still had that thing. apparently ive been taking it for granted, angelo ****ing bangelo

Dart!

Smash Master
Quick shout-out to Dart.

Sorry for being so super salty. You did get to win more money out of me so that seems fair.

So uh...Can we be bitter rivals? Cause that sounds awesome.
Yeah, i'll tell everybody about it. The trail vs dart rivalry is over!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Playing this game is fun. Maybe ill show mr. Try hard next one I go to... I could use a couple hundred dollars towards my edjimacation

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ive probably broken into the triple digits, but i havent really kept track or anything. Mostly i was implying that if i try my hardest im gonna win the tourney :p

Top Bottom