• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

C 3

Smash Ace
there were a few luigi players that day, couldnt say which one. With that being said, you have a good puff and if I go to this i'd like to have a few more matches against you.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I think he still plays Luigi..but like, my missfire combos on him are too pwn to handle as he will tell you :p
LMFAO that match was such bu l l sheit. I play around with luigi. but it is true. i main fox/peach now. dont worry kio, im so down for a friendly luigi vs c.falc. and i would love to see your progress charles, hope you got that rising tornado down.

on a second note: woah woah woah! lets calm it down here. all ontario peepz are cool amongst each other. it would be a good idea to make some rough draft for regionals, and to have a few match ups to see if the list should be changed. and i cant imagine there not being time for everything, including regionals, looking at all the events and participants. This thing will be fun, not sure why any animosity has arisen in the thread/community (commenting on the slightly arrogant comments on players skill levels).

i just say, GL HF DD.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
roflolol. kk ill friendly you. my middle tier luigi vs your godly high skill gdorf. i'd mm but i just had enough to pay for the bus ticket to get there.

vwins: i'd want to friendly you too, luigi ditto.

so yea. Us Torontonians are getting there rather early, so props to anyone we could chill with until the tourni. and i extend my thanks to whoever is housing us in advance. Looking forward to the tourni
lol you haven't get to play outside toronto don't ya? ...

C 3

Smash Ace
Yea I agree with Divine, let's chill people, we can settle everything in the game. This is a huge group of obviously talented people, let's have fun and may the best man/men win! (and women if there are any in this tournament)

C 3

Smash Ace
I'm eager to see these newly acquired skills my friend :) and I too have acquired new skills and tactics, so it'll be quite interesting ;) as for a money match, i'm struggling to get the money to get down there as it is haha. We'll see what money I can muster and get back to you on that.

Minoshei

Smash Rookie
count me in for just being here :p i have no money to play but i will gladly enjoy the time with you guys and elef msg me on msn there a gamers night at my school this friday night if you wnanna come :D

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Blah blah up smash

Toronto people sure like to talk **** about Lanowen and myself :( I thought I was cool with most of NNR but a lot of you sure seem to be on my balls lately. If you haven't played me in a tournament match, I'd say you can't accurately judge my playskill. In friendlies I try other characters, different strats, funny levels, etc. (see my sig). I know Lanowen does similar stuff in friendlies, so the same should apply to him.

IF Ont. vs Quebec even happens at this tournament, any Toronto people who think they're better than me and want my spot can play me for it. I'm perfectly willing to take on any of the other Toronto people considered for the other spots. If you win, good job; if you lose, please stop talking trash, it's really annoying me lately.
lmao Ive played you in a "friendly" and all you did was chain grab up to 100 somthing... and Ive seen and played you many many times (with your main shiek) And I was just saying that I think kio is better I could be wrong but thats what I think.

As for the "Were French were so great" chill the hell out jih jheez christ Were trying to figure something out "Were so good Up smash" ;) Anyways I guess well have to vote on whos repin Toronto/Ontario (noah didnt suggest me :()

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
jih: ive played out of toronto. :lick: do you ask out of confidence?

del: DD= dont die. and there was another one. but i cant remember what it means. KK=?, i think it was kill something... classic SC days..

C 3

Smash Ace
I at no point of time said you sucked, and i'd hope you don't consider that of yourself lol. And I know what you're trying to do ;) if it wasn't already obvious lol.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
yea u guys right... nnr are way too good

well go and register for crews than. what are you waiting for !

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Are we going to enter crews? (directed at the rest of my crew)

EDIT: BTW, it is true. Just about everyone in Toronto is in this crew.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
yea u guys right... nnr are way too good

well go and register for crews than. what are you waiting for !

They have sarcasm in French? who knew?
We dont think were the **** were just trying to sort stuff out. I like the one come back tho

Jih - Have you even played outside of Toronto
French to english translation
Jih - We are the best you dont know the extent of our power muhahahahaha

English To Spanish

Jih - Me Mocha el gayo

Damax

Smash Lord
Kio is very experienced against Gdorf, not to mention his Link could possibly compete with Damax's. I wouldn't hesitate to give him a spot, and I'm honestly not saying that because he's in my crew, it's because I know for a fact that he's better than some people who played in the last Ontario Vs. Quebec crew battle. Devine Knight should be on the crew, but I don't think our word will be good enough, so check him out when we're there, I'm sure you'll agree. Anyway, no pressure, these are just some things to consider. Raynex and Unknown and Charles (C 3) are all solid, and should be considered.
You guys are truly trash talk based only.

Kio Link ditto 100$ 2 out of 3. Bet or shut up guys.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Jih - Have you even played outside of Toronto
French to english translation
Jih - We are the best you dont know the extent of our power muhahahahaha
Or maybe something more like :

Jih - Have you Ontario people ever tried playing against top notch people from the USA at events such as OC2, FC6, IVESTICLE? Because alot of Quebec people have.

I'm not taking any sides here, your both beeing gay. But slevin, don't look at what he's saying as something purely negative.

Damax

Smash Lord

Jih - Have you Ontario people ever tried playing against top notch people from the USA at events such as OC2, FC6, IVESTICLE? Because alot of Quebec people have.
That's why Fogel and Andy are taken into consideration : Experiences. They can assure a more stable and reliable performance. Some of you could choke out against weird characters.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Blah blah blah Mc google

I'm not taking any sides here, your both beeing gay. But slevin, don't look at what he's saying as something purely negative.

Very True didnt see it that way I was thinking he was trash talking for himself
you know like I live in Quebec so Im a better smasher because youve never faced Quebec good point My bad if thats what he wasnt trying to say but if he was it stands and BTW I love trash talking If your going to Blame Toronto for it BLAME ME :D I love stirring up **** woot woot!

slevin

Smash Apprentice
I dont really agree

That's why Fogel and Andy are taken into consideration : Experiences. They can assure a more stable and reliable performance. Some of you could choke out against weird characters.
The characters you named such as link and who else was it...umm lugi etc.
We have a share of playing them and the people I have in mind that I think should be on the List Wont choke.

There are better people then Those two and I think even more Reliable. But then again were both looking at two different sides which I can see the disagreement but give em a chance i assure you there capable of handling links and lugis (well no vwins lol its a beast)

Damax

Smash Lord
The characters you named such as link and who else was it...umm lugi etc.
We have a share of playing them and the people I have in mind that I think should be on the List Wont choke.

There are better people then Those two and I think even more Reliable. But then again were both looking at two different sides which I can see the disagreement but give em a chance i assure you there capable of handling links and lugis (well no vwins lol its a beast)
I never named any character. who said it was does characters? Quote as references please. You can't determine who will and who won't choke as it is much different than normal crews. Last time there was an army behind you rooting for you or the enemy. It is an undescribable situation.

Don't forget the Space animal only team factor = bad

also take into consideration that ANYTHING can happen ALWAYS, their's just less or higher probabilities.

Fighting before hand for a regional crew battle spot would mean nothing, unless you get to play every one on the quebec crew before hand, and that every who wanna be in it, keep results of their matches to compare. and still friendlies = ****

Ian: Raise that ammount to 1 million and maybe then and only then will it be worth the time. However I'd accept a 2 out of 3 for 2 bucks anytime. But I'd rather get your confirmation as lift wise!? please

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
yo NNR you guys want some MM's ? any matchup..

btw who care if we don't speak english correcly we're french uh? *look at slevin*

btw I just watched the movie good luck Slevin and the movie pwn

slevin

Smash Apprentice
My bad I didnt mean to say you said that someone said something very similar to what you said so I thought you were with him about the link and lugi choking and of course people can choke but just as you said "The players you named lanowen and Fogel" are less likely to choke. And I bealive that Kio and Connel are less likely to choke. And I think there better. Of course this is my opinion and its all good if you dont agree

To stop the chanting and peopel yelling get an ipod ;)

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Boo bo

yo NNR you guys want some MM's ? any matchup..

btw who care if we don't speak english correcly we're french uh? *look at slevin*

btw I just watched the movie good luck Slevin and the movie pwn
lol I wasnt making fun of your English I was just joking around. and yea the moive ****ing rocks hardcore.

Damax

Smash Lord
My bad I didnt mean to say you said that someone said something very similar to what you said so I thought you were with him about the link and lugi choking and of course people can choke but just as you said "The players you named lanowen and Fogel" are less likely to choke. And I bealive that Kio and Connel are less likely to choke. And I think there better. Of course this is my opinion and its all good if you dont agree

To stop the chanting and peopel yelling get an ipod ;)
Music can be distractive at first, till you get used to it.

Chester said:
Rule 1- Do not wander around, stay inside the church as much as possible, exit if you wanna go eat, smoke (off the church grounds), or if you have a headache.
I'm sure you wrote this for me, as I'm the only one getting MIGRAINES when it gets too noisy and hot. (will it be possible to lower the heating machines? or open a window in the worst of cases?)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Good thing you're not making fun of their English... You're butchering the language quite a bit yourself.

</poortrashtalk>

tect

Smash Journeyman
oh reginald... I DISAGREE!! now that's poor trashtalk. but hmm, maybe you're right damax
^__^ TEEdotOHHdot is probably too scary for the likes of us small towners

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
You guys are truly trash talk based only.

Kio Link ditto 100$ 2 out of 3. Bet or shut up guys.
Let's do this! If I lose expect me to freak out and throw some chairs and ****. Just gimme like a 5 minute breather and I'll be fine.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I say we get more doubles teams. It's the event I'm most looking forward to!

That may or may not have to do with me being able to rely more on Matt's game than my own skills.

Top Bottom