• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I think there will be some random people that will show up at the tournament without saying it on board no?

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'd just like to know a couple of things:

1st- Is everyone ok when it comes to the housing situation? You all have a way to get there?
2nd- Are all the people bringing tvs 100% sure of being able to bring them?
I'm surprised that not many people actually answered this post...
Myself + whoever ends up in the car with me are ok for housing as long as pkm is still housing us. My 2 TVs are 100% sure.

tect

Smash Journeyman
oh yer, update from jarc requested on housing!! 'tis tres importante.

also, cam, is there a way you could bring my tv? seems like it'd be a detour/cramped inside the car! but umm, maybe you remember its size? roughly? no pressure.

oh, and sorry for not making it out to your place last night. family. duty calls.....

Fogel

Smash Lord
oh yer, update from jarc requested on housing!! 'tis tres importante.

also, cam, is there a way you could bring my tv? seems like it'd be a detour/cramped inside the car! but umm, maybe you remember its size? roughly? no pressure.

oh, and sorry for not making it out to your place last night. family. duty calls.....
Err, things might get ugly with 5 people in the car + my 2 TVs + cubes + people's sleeping bags, clothes, etc. :/ We'll have to see how much room is in the trunk, most likely some people are going to have to keep stuff on their laps.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Cam Mitch and I wont be bringing sleeping things, so there wont be that to worry about. I'm fine with having something on my lap, hopefully I'll have enough room for teh gameboy. They had to release FF3 for the GBA. Time to get the dust off the old gal.

Dice

Smash Lord
I am now 100% coming to this, I was actually only about 50% sure I could come because technically I'm not allowed to book off work on the weekend >_>

Oh and damax, cool sig. That pic of doc is very cool

Dice

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, who's representing the Ontario team if we do it this time?
Chances are it would be:

Rimi
Locke)
Ganonpwn
Tect
Delorted
BreadX
Fogel
Shuriken
*toronto player*
*toronto player*

From what i've heard, Divineknight and Runawayfire would be good choices? I'm not really sure.

C 3

Smash Ace
Chances are i'll come, but we'll see what the future holds. Also, i'd like to try out for the team also (I know that sounds noobish, w/e) lol

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
please sign up myself and slevin for teams

Name - "The Spaninese Inquisition"

And why can't I be on the Ontario team?

Dice

Smash Lord
Don't look at me, I was told by Locke) that if I don't want to participate in regionals, then I can't coach either :(

So talk to Locke)!

C 3

Smash Ace
I don't know anything about Runawayfire, but i'm assuming he's quite skilled considering his name was mentioned. Divine Knight I would also vote for, one of the best luigis in Ontario (after me of course!) lol

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Also, I think Unknown 522 and Raynex should be given some thought.

Unknown 522 + C 3 = mario bros. 4 lyfe!!!!!

Dice

Smash Lord
If unknown decides to bless us with his presence, then I vote that he should just be given all 40 stocks and take on Quebec on his own. Yes, rumour has it that he is that good.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Chances are it would be:

Rimi
Locke)
Ganonpwn
Tect
Delorted
BreadX
Fogel
Shuriken
*toronto player*
*toronto player*

From what i've heard, Divineknight and Runawayfire would be good choices? I'm not really sure.

What about kio. Im Pretty sure hes better then Fogel and Lanowen so above all else he should be the next one considered. Then I would say Rynx. I mean if Fogels on there why dont you just put me on too thats the same as putting fogel on.. (no offence fogel but there are some people on top of the list before you)

Dice

Smash Lord
I haven't seen Kio play in almost a year now, I have never seen you play and I haven't seen raynex play in about a year. It was just who I thought shoudl be considered, it isn't set in stone (considering I"m not even participating...) Plus, diversity in a crew is good. Having 10 fox players on a crew is no good if bam can just shine combo them all day long.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
We should just have a try out on Saturday. That's the farest way to make up a team. There's no way of knowing who the best players in Ontario are anymore. It's been so long since all of us have been in the same place.

C 3

Smash Ace
I agree with Kio, there are a lot of upcoming players that want to see where they stand (myself for example) and some ppl have improved/stopped practicing/stopped playing altogether. Let's settle these disputes once and for all.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
We should just have a try out on Saturday. That's the farest way to make up a team. There's no way of knowing who the best players in Ontario are anymore. It's been so long since all of us have been in the same place.
I agree with Kio, there are a lot of upcoming players that want to see where they stand (myself for example) and some ppl have improved/stopped practicing/stopped playing altogether. Let's settle these disputes once and for all.
We actually can, its called the PR. thar you go

tect

Smash Journeyman
tryouts seem impractical and time consuming. i'm not totally opposed to the idea, seeing as how i do agree somethings need to be settled. MM unknown522? bob? any other toronto/montreal peeps?

Top Bottom