• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

ORLY

Smash Master
I would like to play tonight!

SNPR, would you like to carpool like we talked about?

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
sorry chris, deal is off for the carpool thing, i totalled my car. but you are welcome to come here and pick me up on your way to rat's, i'll pay for gas

Rat

Smash Lord
mslano, batman is awesome and everything, but please don't advertise here. =(

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
i don't know man i only got a few bruises and the other person i hit only got a few bruises too, i can't believe we're alive man both cars looked like that.

on another note.... tuesday.. wanna pick me up and go to rat's? i'll give $10 for gas

Rat

Smash Lord
w8 what now. You'all can come over tuesday, not thursday. I ain't having a bunch of people over when I work thursday-friday-sat.

Vro

Smash Lord
btw i leave friday. i misread my ticket. dart and kels are welcome to crash at my place thursday night

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm having people over on Tuesday, so that's a no-go for me. Shame Rat's locking the doors on Thursday.

ORLY

Smash Master
R Bros don't travel though.

If theyre willing to come with me tomorrow, then it's full steam ahead

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ummm i'm dumb. I'm actually not free today.

GL at pound Kels, Dart, Vro. All of you guys have what it takes to make bracket. Don't get nervous, just give it your all. I'll be watchin for you guys on the stream.

Vro

Smash Lord
rat idk if i will come. i need to meet up with cosmo after 6:30 which is the worst time if i want to go to your place.

Rat

Smash Lord
if anyone want to play smash in the next 30 minutes. They should come over.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo dudes i went to a grocery store down here and saw a brand of high quality chocolate called ORLY

Top Bottom