• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Oracle

Smash Master
Thanks. The fest is at Sveet's right?

Also what's the best way to get from the winfield stop to his place?

ORLY

Smash Master
the schedule is saying that those two stations are 11 minutes away from each other

it may be much less hassle, since you're so close, to.. just drive if that's an option for you

otherwise, there's a train that arrives at the winfield station 11 minutes before every hour and arrives in glen ellyn on the hour

Oracle

Smash Master
I"m not at the winfield station; i was under the assumption that the winfield station was the closest to his place. His address is the one on warrenville, correct? Ogilvie is the station closest to me.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Smash o'clock?
I'm really hyped to improve with my new character!
If not today, we're gathering a few of the Geneva boys plus Sveet Friday.
Smash o'clock.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't get back to you about that.
I was scheduled to work so I def couldn't make it.
Sveet is preparing for finals and afaik Barns did go to a tournament this weekend.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
there is an awesome Jackie Chan fight scene countdown by James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) out there. He also did a Jackie Chan stunt countdown.

The man is a DEMON, more than Kelly ever could be.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Yeah jackie is a beast.

hes been through some SERIOUS injuries over the years, been electrocuted, bled out the ears..

Some ****ed up ****

Edit: no one on this ****ing site is 12 anymore why is **** still ****ing censored

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Yeah jackie is a beast.

hes been through some SERIOUS injuries over the years, been electrocuted, bled out the ears..

Some ****ed up ****

Edit: no one on this ****ing site is 12 anymore why is **** still ****ing censored
The next wave of *** Brothers 2 WiiU will be like 6...

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
hey guys. tomacawk here jacking your thread
m2k said that he had a van from chicago coming to salt fest, a salt lake city regional
IS THAT TRUE FRIENDS
http://smashboards.com/threads/300-...y-10-11-melee-brawl-salt-lake-city-ut.332217/
I would be ****ing STOKED if some of you came, thought it was unlikely anybody was making the drive but thy lord and saviour m2k said it was so, and hallowed be thy name

i need a teammate too so if you guys are coming and someone wants to take a shot at winning teams lmk asap

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have less than $5 in my bank account at this moment. Looking for a job for when school ends tho. If I had a month or something to save, I would go tho. Sorry luke :(

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
so I come back on June 10th, but I'll be going to cancun on June 13th for about 3-4 days.

If ppl wanna smash on the 11th or 12th, let me know. I'll also be able to play the following week.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I was gonna say, "that other game" used to be Brawl. Melee may be a better game in my eyes, but PM is so much easier for me to play, and I like the character variety. Could I main Zelda and young link in Melee? Yeah. Would I do well? Hell no.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I was gonna say, "that other game" used to be Brawl. Melee may be a better game in my eyes, but PM is so much easier for me to play, and I like the character variety. Could I main Zelda and young link in Melee? Yeah. Would I do well? Hell no.
Doing well and doing better are different. People do better because the game's mechanics are far less punishing then Melee's.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Pretty sure I'm not going to wavedash Wednesdays tonight, just flew in today and haven't slept since Sunday night, but I would be really down for a lil smashfest (hopefully in Geneva). Anyone down?

Top Bottom