• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Oh lordy. I'm going to MAS because SG is gonna run way too late. I have a party to be at back in town later in the night, so I'm choosing MAS.

SNPR, there are plenty of people that should be able to give you a ride!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I circled the building my apartment is in, and I also circled the parking spot you guys can park at.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5817/myplace.png

Just to clear things up, the STD (if people stay) will happen Thursday going into Friday, Friday going into Saturday would kinda suck for the tourney on Saturday. We'd all be tired and stuff.
**** the tourney

Is anyone going to this smashfest tongiht? Cunning is in town and we may be willing to drive up there and smash as long as others are gonna come out and bust some skullz too.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know hindawg is willing to play,

sveet says he has work,
oro says he's sick,
orly i guess is running low on money,
i haven't heard of jay,

but I'm willing to smash, and since i won't be able to go to smashing grounds most likely, i'm willing to smash till the AM.

-that new Dark fox combo video got me really hyped for smash.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
hindawg will come if others will come. hochi & kitsune will come if others will come, looks like you'd come if others would come SO ALL OF YOU, GET OVER HERE!!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Judd you need to come out more OFTEN then you wouldnt get *****. Your tech skill never seems to fade, but you never break off ur rust bro

Oro?!

Smash Hero
To be fair, me and Chris both lost to Scythe twice, and he is damn lucky he didn't have to play me~!

Joe, wanna team for SMYM? Bring back the oldschool? :sheik:

Sniper, I am down to smash any time now. Feeling like 1,000,000$ and wanting to wreck some spacies. Do you have my number and do you want to play any time this week?

ORLY

Smash Master
lol i won't try and john about it, i lost. but using marth was way to enjoyable

SMYM is gonna be fun! will there be carpools? i can come down friday night

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Just take your loss like a man and admit Scythe is a beast. Really it coulda gone any way between me,you,scythe. Scythe just always seems to slightly get the edge. You took him to game 15, I took him to 10.

Scythe

Smash Master
Actually chris 3-0'd me in winner's finals and had a 2-0 lead in grand

although all those matches were close

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Judd you need to come out more OFTEN then you wouldnt get *****. Your tech skill never seems to fade, but you never break off ur rust bro
i will try. i can never make SG because i work then have band practice those nights. and i work almost every morning so it's hard :urg: no johns though, i don't know much about how to play either besides tech skill.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Just take your loss like a man and admit Scythe is a beast. Really it coulda gone any way between me,you,scythe. Scythe just always seems to slightly get the edge. You took him to game 15, I took him to 10.
...Oh no you didn't!
No more Doctor Mario for you!
=D

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash tonight at my place with the R bros at 9. Everyone's welcome.

It's gonna be ti ts.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I forgot what thread we were planning this in, but is anyone actually showing up to my place tonight? I realized it was to benefit chris' car's drive, but he isn't driving anymore. Someone want to give me some info?

ORLY

Smash Master
Quaz, Sync, and I should be getting to Sveet's around 10. I want moar practice!

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE!! D:
IF you can come pick it up at 6 in the morning on Friday. And if you can give me a ride to O'Hare Airport when you pick it up T_T I don't want to pay taxi

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
LOL yeah it's pretty darn big. 37 inches. We could probably take it down to your car together, if you have a decent sized car.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kyle, you replied first so you have prerogative. I have nothing better going on, and i wouldn't mind helping a friend out.

Top Bottom