• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sveet, am I able to leave my car at your place for the weekend, or would it be easier if I got dropped off? Just making sure. Also, I'm okay to go whenever, so whenever you want to leave is good for me.
yes u can leave ur car here, thats fine.

And josh, ive heard that the venue is open 24/7 and you could theoretically sleep there overnight though the floor is really dirty or something like that.

... again, you should talk to juggleguy asap

_J!

Smash Cadet
repost!!!!!! :

Tonight at my place in elgin there's HUGE shindig. Bring friends, have drinks, whatever. Boys, girls, smashers welcome. No hard drugs. No puking on furnature. No breaking ****. Trail is coming, we WILL record/stream at some point, but probably well after we're sober.

if you wanna drop by text me 630.877.6934 and I'll direct. 1 tv 1 cube NO MEM CARD 3 controllers ATM. I'll let you know when you text/call if you should bring more.

BYOB(eer), BYOB(itch), BYOB(oys), BYOB(reakfast).

Stay till sunday, we'll repeat if enough people stick around.

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
How far is Geneva from Naperville? I can probably get a ride/bike to warrenville but i don't know about biking to geneva.. xD

also, is this Geneva we're talking about the same as "Lake Geneva"? 'cause I've been there before and it's pretty outdoors and... woodsy?

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
How far is Geneva from Naperville? I can probably get a ride/bike to warrenville but i don't know about biking to geneva.. xD

also, is this Geneva we're talking about the same as "Lake Geneva"? 'cause I've been there before and it's pretty outdoors and... woodsy?
All depends where you are in Naperville, but somewhere right around 30 minutes driving?

Also, no, it is not the same one as "Lake Geneva". That place is way north of around here.

I'm in Darien, which is just east on 75th street (right by 355, Woodward, Lemont, etc). One of my buddies who I smash with a lot, is back on break this week, so we will probably be playin a lot, so hit me up when ever.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So I live in warrenville, if you could get a ride to my place i could get you a ride to geneva. Otherwise, we could smash at my house, which is usually fine too. You got my number, so shoot me a text whenever you are up for the smashin

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Geneva is not woodsy lol. It is however, the last town before civilization ends. I live right past the Geneva border and there is corn as far as the eye can see lol.

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
Sorry I'm originally from goldcoast and I assume that every suburbian area besides ones in the outskirts if chicago are woodsy lol.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Hey Sveet, is Smash at your place tonight? What time?

... or if not at your place, who's place?

Itchin to get my shine on.

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash at my place tonight. Game onnnnnnn!

I know Sveet has an excuse but the rest of ya' better show up.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I'm having some Smash at my place tonight. So far I know Mars is coming, but anyone is welcome... although currently I only have 1 setup, so if more people come, we may need more setups.

Anyway, Mars is heading over sometime after he gets out of work ~9pm, but people can come over anytime after 7pm. I live in Darien (my house is about 5 minutes away from the 75th Street 355 exit, and 5 minutes away from the Lemont Road I-55 exit).

If you want to come, just shoot me a text, just make sure to say who you are if I don't have your number. Drinking is fine in the house, so long as you don't throw up/break ****. Smoking (all types) can be done in the garage, or outside, with the exception of the Vape (that can be done inside).

I have work in the morning, so I would like to rap things up by 2:30-3am at the latest.

If you would like to come, just hit me up: 630-207-0014

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
If you want to come, just shoot me a text, just make sure to say who you are if I don't have your number. Drinking is fine in the house, so long as you don't throw up/break ****. Smoking (all types) can be done in the garage, or outside, with the exception of the Vape (that can be done inside).

I have work in the morning, so I would like to rap things up by 2:30-3am at the latest.

If you would like to come, just hit me up: 630-207-0014
Mars is headin over again tonight. I know it's sorta late, but if anyone wants to come, hit me up.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Trail you can come by my place, drinking is more than encouraged ^^ also, i got a spare bed and a bunch of couches for people to crash on.

That goes for everyone, too. Smash shall be happenin at my house tomorrow.

ORLY

Smash Master
I have no idea if there's an answer in that garbled heap.

I think texting will be more reliable today.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah...I do not like these boards at all. The idea is cool but the execution and premise is just ********...
some of the word filters are so cryptic you cannot know anything that was said
**** **** piss **** *** mecrob
friday

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know of any Smash going on tomorrow/Sat? I know there is the Purdue thing... but 2.5 hours with not having a car, can be an issue.

Top Bottom