• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just texted nick about this. Hopefully he gets back to me soon. Worst case scenario, my house is always business.

ORLY

Smash Master
Accepting any and all iron man and regular MMs tomorrow. Get at me.

P.S. - two of my characters for iron mans are low tier.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm not playing for money anymore, but i'll definitely challenge you for bragging rights
THE BATTLE FOR PRIDE BEGINS. "THE IRON MAN OF PSFM" TITLE IS ON THE LINE

imagine that in all caps cuz smashboards is dum

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
This is happening. Since nick hasn't responded I will host. My address and phone number is in the first post. I would say that you shouldn't come before 7pm because im picking up my parents from ohare at 5. Feel free to call me if you have questions, and its probably best to call me when you arrive because we are in the basement and what not.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You live far away though. I am going to see if Ryan can host.

Edit: Nick is still hosting. We are starting at 3:00, and we are gonna try to do a round robin tourney for funsies at this. Probly 1$ winner take all so people have incentive or whatever. Address is.... Nick is posting it.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
This IS happening as early as 3 o'clock until as early as 3 o'clock in the am.
I'll be hosting at 517 Edison st. Geneva. Park across the street from the apartments. Catch is it's only legal parking after 4 methinks lol.
If any of this is confusing punch in 6303383351 or talk to Sveeter Joseph McGee

Bring your own junk and clean it up when you're through share what ya got etc. etc.
(I have three TVs which will probably all be Melee given how many people say they're attending. Side TVs running TvC and GGXXAC would be great)

POWER STRIPS! Please, or things might be slow and disappointing haha

Round Robin tournament for 2, 1, or 0 bucks if numbers allow.

MMs are strongly encouraged

See ya all there

_J!

Smash Cadet
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I have a box and a copy of that too. No Valk on it though.
So bring your sticks if you wanna give it a go.

_J!

Smash Cadet
I intend to bring my full setup (no memory card, but that's not really an issue) including a 27" or so TV...you've got room to fit my big piece, right?

ORLY

Smash Master
I was considering skipping this to finish my finals, but I guess I'll have to pull another all nighter tonight and lay down some pain.

ORLY

Smash Master
Can we begin the round robin tournament at 9? That's when I'll get there. :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Shoutouts for a smahsfest for no reason
Joe-Suck
Chris-Suck
Nick-<3
J-Nice meeting you. Fun Falcon dittos are fun. Can't believe you got that Dair->Falcon Punch. Hit me up when you figure out stuff regarding that LAN party/smashfest.
Virsath-Nice meeting you too. We only got to play like out 1 set, and then like 3 games though. We will get more in next time.
Hindawg- Nice meeting you Eric. You and Jim should come out more. Your Luigi is good.
Griff- Stop giving Nick candy. <3
Quaz-We will play more next time. I was feeling really bad/sick after everyone was leaving. :(

Arty you shoulda shown up you scrub.

_J!

Smash Cadet
Was a blast. Can't wait to play (and eventually compete with/surpass) most of you in the future. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the lan. As a side note, my basement is, as I said, completely barren and open for smashing, or anything, really. If you guys ever get too many people to pack into one place or something, just hit me up.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Aha its jay! or is it just 'J'?

anyways, i was planning on L4D lan on saturday after my family xmas and then jumping up to a friend's house in mchenry sunday for some friendly smash/hang-out stuff. chris, you remember abdallah right?

Top Bottom