• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
I am going all Marth/Sheik/Falco at SG next weekend. Don't tell anyone.

Dart!

Smash Master
you guys don't even know, i triple shined rashad yesterday on the rock transformation in doubles. we were down on the far left and he forward b'ed into me and i tripleshined. but only the double hit him. :awesome:

_J!

Smash Cadet
hate to interrupt, but for the sake of smash....
I'm off on the following days
dec. 14, 16, 19, 21, 22.

any of the nights before, or days of, I'm good to play. lemme know a day or two in advance so I can figure out getting virsath and the like. any of those good for you idiots?

ORLY

Smash Master
chris i will go all falcon at this tournament if you go all fox
lol my Fox is awful. No deal.

i hate it when that guy who plays falcon sandbags in singles...what's his name? big o?
My secret weapon finally came yesterday. Tonight at Kirk's will be a dry run. As I said in the SG thread, the weighted clothes are coming off for this one.

Griffard

Smash Ace
I'm back in Geneva which means nothing to any of you since I got more into competitive smash in New Orleans, BUT! is there any way I could be playing Melee with humans tonight?

Dart!

Smash Master
Kyle, if you didn't get my text i apologize for just remembering but i promised TJ i would team with him a long *** time ago (before the last Smashing grounds even) for SMYM

how bout we team at another tourney? like one of the two smashing grounds coming up? let's talk about it with chris...hopefully we can work something out ^_^

ORLY

Smash Master
Kyle, if you didn't get my text i apologize for just remembering but i promised TJ i would team with him a long *** time ago (before the last Smashing grounds even) for SMYM

how bout we team at another tourney? like one of the two smashing grounds coming up? let's talk about it with chris...hopefully we can work something out ^_^
What's going on here

Dart!

Smash Master
i told kyle i would team with him for SMYM, but a long *** time ago (like...the last SMYM) i promised viperboy i would team with him and forgot about it.

_J!

Smash Cadet
I talked to Virsath and the 19th is literally the only day before xmas he can't. I assume you're not available tuesday or thursday of this week?

_J!

Smash Cadet
Quaz, if you wanna drive down on the 19th, and geneva will be able to get together, I'd be happy to try to bring Russ even if Virsath can't make it that day.

This is that time where whoever tends to host your smashing in geneva should come forward and say something. Cough cough.

Top Bottom