• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
So when are you guys coming tomorrow? I don't work so we can begin anywhere after 2.

Text me!

ORLY

Smash Master
Results of the pride tournament:

1: ORLY
2: sanchaz
3: john9blue

There are more but I'm having a cig and I don't have the bracket with me.

To those that johnned out: I'll probably be hosting every Monday and Wednesday for a while as long as there is interest and work doesn't interfere.

ORLY

Smash Master
oh man abdallah is still around here? say hi to that dude for me

no worries, oro. i'm sure you'll be able to come out one of these times

ORLY

Smash Master
by the by, andrew and sync tied for 7th; not 8th.

is there any smash o' clock going on tonight? perhaps a smash 'til dawn at sveeterino's?

.. oh **** i forgot i had something to do tonight 'til 2 AM. NEVERMINDDDDDD

alternatively, who's all going to DBDC2?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
by the by, andrew and sync tied for 7th; not 8th.

is there any smash o' clock going on tonight? perhaps a smash 'til dawn at sveeterino's?

.. oh **** i forgot i had something to do tonight 'til 2 AM. NEVERMINDDDDDD

alternatively, who's all going to DBDC2?
Meh, same difference.
Since no one placed lower.

ORLY

Smash Master
the difference is that, with your ranking, no one could have taken 7th. it was a phantom rank!

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
sanchaz powershielded my ganondorf utilt in losers finals. ballsiest thing i've ever seen in smash.
What?! That's nuts.

I can't even comprehend this. First, you have run into ganon's crotch, which is scary enough, then you have to shield the exact second his foot comes down, which is an arbitrarily long time after he raises it up. What balls.

john!

Smash Hero
What?! That's nuts.

I can't even comprehend this. First, you have run into ganon's crotch, which is scary enough, then you have to shield the exact second his foot comes down, which is an arbitrarily long time after he raises it up. What balls.
yeah i'm starting to think sanchaz just has superhuman reaction time and doesn't need tech skill

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, so are these Smashfests still going on? I'm going to get out of school on the 10th and I'd like some more people to Smash with.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yep were smashing pretty often. Post up here when youre looking to smash and im sure plenty of people will reply

metroid1117

Smash Master
Yeah Kyle, I'm still alive :p. I've been pretty dead in terms of posting, but I'm subscribed to the Brawl rankings thread haha. I've converted a lot of my friends at college to Melee, so now I want to take it more seriously (when I have time, at least).

@Sveet: Arty said that you were hosting something on the 18th. What are you planning?

ORLY

Smash Master
Dart, pron, and myself will be playing at my house on friday.

Anyone's welcome to join us. There are rooms available for people to crash and we'll be carpooling in the morning.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm still in school until the 10th, so I think I'll have to pass on that >.>. But yeah, you can definitely expect me to start showing up to more events once that's over.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Dart, pron, and myself will be playing at my house on friday.

Anyone's welcome to join us. There are rooms available for people to crash and we'll be carpooling in the morning.
Can you PM me your address? I'm interested in coming.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I hadnt planned on this until about an hour ago, but there is going to be smash oclock at my house tonight. Feel free to come by, give me a ring/text to let me know youre coming

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah, everyone that was planning or interested in coming to my house, go to sveet's instead

i am going to joe's

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
That was a lot of fun, I hadn't played in a tourney in a long time and that **** hit the spot. I'll post some shoutouts when i get off work.

This has also inspired me to train up for another go at a big EC tourney, it's really been bugging me all these years how i choke when i'm outside the Midwest.

alcheato

Smash Ace
That was hella fun. Thanks for having us over, Joe. lol that dog gate is too much for some people to handle though :laugh:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hahahahaha yeah but the door at the top of the stairs has a way of not staying closed, so we need some way to keep the pups downstairs

Top Bottom