• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Real Life

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
do you have to wear suspendars to be able to do that? haha, seriously tho, that was sick. i think i even saw a waveland in there.
It is entirely necessary to wear suspenders. And Phat Pants, always remember to wear the phat pants (Bonus points if they glow in the dark).

Dude this is so sig worthy. May I?
By all means mi'lord of the morning.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Besides

HUP CHAAAA!!!ing people constantly,

I made this one girl I know say it. It was awesome - there was a dress and everything.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well surprisingly whenever I get REALLY angry I just imagine like all these FSs in my head and fight with blind anger later people look at e differently and no one has messed with me since.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
One time I DK F Smashed a mosquito.

No joke. I was sitting at my desk and a mosquito was flying around me so I waited until it was at the right distance and *CLAP* and killed it.

PCHU

Smash Lord
You know, I've gotten so sick of not being able to play smash that I started trying to find advanced techniques on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

I found you can cancel a manual of you jump fast enough, but it's not so useful.
The only thing it's useful for is racking up aerial combos.

Also, and Very Easy mode (or something like that) I found out that you can cancel an Aerial Special if you manual right when you hit the ground.
EASY points.
I got literally millions of points by canceling my specials with a manual.

Of course, why would I need that?
I've done a four million point combo without that anyways....

Tenki

Smash Hero
Muay Thai fights make me think of Captain Falcon.
lol same ;__;

- When I get text messages on my cellphone, it plays Falcon's "YEASS!"
- I do use smash quotes once in a while irl, most notably Ike, Sonic, and Falcon quotes =/
- There's a little blonde 2 year old kid I know named Lucas, and I constantly try to get him to say "Peekay fiyah!"
- This is more of a Sonic Boards thing, but I think of randomly putting 'steak' in sentences.

samai

Smash Apprentice
Whenever me and my friend play tennis and he hits the ball into the fence and it stops I always tell him "the tennis ball did a wall tech"

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
One time I DK F Smashed a mosquito.

No joke. I was sitting at my desk and a mosquito was flying around me so I waited until it was at the right distance and *CLAP* and killed it.
I've tried this but it's a hard trick to pull off.

Oh. I was playing StarCraft online with a Use Map Settings game. I had this mutalisk that had 6000 hp and 600 attack. I flied in and pwned a siege tank and shouted "FALCON PAWNCH!" If you don't play Starcraft you won't understand...

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Here's something you guys won't believe:

One of my best friends, a R.O.B. main, had her 17th birthday recently. Another one has some equipment that allows her to make T-shirt iron-ons.

...So the latter made the former a T-shirt with R.O.B. on the front AND back. Tell me that isn't hardcore.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The GERM's girlfriend had the words "Germ's Lady' tatooed across her waist.

Tell me that isn't hardcore.

(FYI, The GERM was a notable Link main of the melee era, thanks to his association with DBR)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The GERM's girlfriend had the words "Germ's Lady' tatooed across her waist.

Tell me that isn't hardcore.

(FYI, The GERM was a notable Link main of the melee era, thanks to his association with DBR)
I remember that.

Pure awesomeness.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Various and humorous Hurricain Ike jokes. (anyone see that picture w/ the three MK's and Ike on the Pirate Ship when the tornado's coming? It's so epic)

Randomly Falcon Punching my friends, followed by "It's super effective!"

WARNING: INTENSE WIN
When I slid onto 3rd in baseball I yelled 'Faclon Kick!'. The guy on base looked at me funny and missed the ball completely. I then continued to run as he chased the ball and when I passed home I said 'YES!'

Not really Brawl, but whenever someone mentions Luigi I jump in randomly and say "It's Weegee Time!" with an Italian Accent.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
My friend turnipdaisy said I drive like I was stutterstepping once.

I had to stop the car and laugh on the side of the road or risk crashing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nice name compass tosser

back when i played 1p in melee a lot i always tried to get that bonus

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, whenever my friends wrestle each other, one of them always intends to do a real life wavedash, and I must say it's spectacular to see, also when someone trips or mentions the word "tripping" it reminds me of why I dislike Brawl.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Today, I was on the basketball court.
They have slippery floors, and we weren't really playing basketball.
We were trying to be funny, so I ran into a wavedashed Snake dtilt.
Everyone thought it was cool :laugh:

And I fall a lot (for some reason, I blame Brawl) in basketball.
Every time I get back up, it's with a backwards dodgeroll >_<

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
I wavedash in my kitchen when I'm wearing just socks. Then I yell out WAVEDASH! And sometimes I wavesmash, which doesn't work so well. And I Falcon Punch my brother.

Jarun

Smash Cadet
i was walking, and i saw a guy do the snake dash attack thing and i was like 'HA'

Top Bottom