• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Real Life

PCHU

Smash Lord
Sorry if this needs to be moved.

But I'm talking about Super Smash Brothers stuff you find in real life.
Like one person just happens to look like a smash character.
Or perhaps you see something on AFV that looks like an aerial attack.
Quite possibly just seeing something in a school textbook like RAR, SHL (I seriously saw this one), or maybe even 1337 (the Kelvin Melting point for Gold, AKA Au.....I guess that one helps), which has nothing to do with anything.

It's more likely that you've found abbreviations like ours, but I was just wondering if it was just me, because I've been seeing Smash references everywhere...

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
In chem we use DI water and right now there's Hurricane Ike.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Things in history class remind me of Smash for some reason.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lol

someone spun a chair in my computer class... me and my friend both stopped what we were doing instantly and turned around... it sounded just like meta knight's tornado.

theres a poster on the wall somewhere in my school that says DO DESTINATION IMAGINATION
other posters abbreviate it to simply DO DI.

and no PCHU, its nto just you. i see em everywhere too

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
I once kneed my friend captain falcon style (as in I ran up, jumped into the air and kneed forward) as a joke and it really hurt both of us.

I have a video of it lying around somewhere.

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
well im always playing baseball so i think of lucas/ness f-smash depending if we play wood or alumni bats =P

PCHU

Smash Lord
Some people in my class were talking about this fight they saw, and this one guy said that he leaped up from the lunch table, stayed in air for about half a second, and then came down on this other guy.
It really reminded me of Falcon Punch.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried wavedashing once.
It was on a baseball field and there was smoke.
It looked legit.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
This book I read last year had a weird line in it.
"If a melee were to break out in here, it would be an all out brawl."

PCHU

Smash Lord
This book I read last year had a weird line in it.
"If a melee were to break out in here, it would be an all out brawl."
Actually, the book is correct......
The second someone whips out their copy of Melee, all of the casuals rush to put their Brawl disk in before the competitive person can move.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Actually, the book is correct......
The second someone whips out their copy of Melee, all of the casuals rush to put their Brawl disk in before the competitive person can move.
The competitive people have faster reflexes and better mindgames, so they'd probably find a way to play.

Do things that remind you of SmashBoards count?

Either way, my school campus always reminds me of something I forgot to do; be it Smash or something else entirely.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥In dodgeball, I picked up a ball, threw it, and at the same time dodged another ball narrowly.

♥It reminded me of throwing and dodging projectiles. ;)

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
I actually spar with my friend often and there is a lot of moves we do that are in brawl. Not on purpose of course.

Last time which was wednesday I think, I palmed him like ganondorf. It was the most epic moment even since I knocked him with it too. I actually yelled out "JAB KO"

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I say a stupid Brawl line at least 5 times a day. I can't help it. I'm trying to kick the habit. And other than that, I fight for my friends. Wait... Dammit!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
One time I walked too close to the edge of campus and I started taking hoop damage.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Some people in my class were talking about this fight they saw, and this one guy said that he leaped up from the lunch table, stayed in air for about half a second, and then came down on this other guy.
It really reminded me of Falcon Punch.
This is still too funny. I don't care what anyone says.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Last (school) year, I had P.E. There was this one guy who used to be on the football team and who would own everybody in P.E. His team was always the one that won, he ran fast, and was an overall snobby jock. His initials were MK.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Last (school) year, I had P.E. There was this one guy who used to be on the football team and who would own everybody in P.E. His team was always the one that won, he ran fast, and was an overall snobby jock. His initials were MK.
That wins so much.
Does he have a deep/ Spanish voice?

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I say a stupid Brawl line at least 5 times a day. I can't help it. I'm trying to kick the habit. And other than that, I fight for my friends. Wait... Dammit!
All the time. FALCON PAWNCH. I'm such a dork.
Ohh.. Legit moment though.
I was racing the 2 mile at districts last season, and as I passed this kid cheering, the kid said to the runner next to me, "Finish him Kirby, down B." I tried to not bust out laughing, so as I came up on the last half lap, I sprinted and yelled FALCON KICK." I killed the kid, too.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Do things that remind you of SmashBoards count?

Either way, my school campus always reminds me of something I forgot to do; be it Smash or something else entirely.
I like when something reminds me about SSB. Not Smash Boards. When I think of this place, I think of tiers and all that garbage and it ruins my day.:urg:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
My friend and I were making fun of Falcon (Don't hate me Falcon mainers!) and we were impersonating his Falcon Punch, me and my friend it in in class (Yes, we are brawl freaks... no, we are no nerds -.-) and he almost Falcon Punched a person in their face.

It was pretty close, like a inch close to touching their head -.-

Top Bottom