• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash, Crash n Brawwl! Sydney's newest Brawl/Melee Smash Tournament! 24/5/08

JELLYHEAD

Smash Cadet
My hope is that when the PAL version of brawl comes out people will pick it up, play it a while then get bored of it, shelf it and return to melee.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
My hope is that when the PAL version of brawl comes out people will pick it up, play it a while then get bored of it, shelf it and return to melee.
That'd be nice, wouldn't it?

Training Melee really makes you feel like the sky's the limit. Always something to improve on, always something new to learn or practice. On the other hand, I hit my head on the ceiling a few times during the week or 2 that I played Brawl :urg:. Bruise didn't heal for at least a couple of days after I went back to Melee.

But yeah. As long as we as a community continue to cherish Melee it's all good IMO. The mainstream crowd can do what they like.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
why shelf it?
why not just run both, its not like theres some specific rule that there has to be one or another
RAMBO had both, i play both all the time, it makes the world go round rather than playing just 1 game, it can make things seem kinda flat after ages

S.D

Smash Master
There is always a place for both.

They can co-exist, people will always have preferences, but both games have their merits and supporters.

Top Bottom