• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Confessions

Morin0

Smash Lord
melee fox is not 64 fox

64 fox is fox

brawl has no fox

brawl 2 has no fox
Melee Fox > 64 fox

That's my preference. However, Melee's rendition of Fox is perfect in terms of what Fox would look like next-gen. (64 to Gamecube) It's so natural looking. I have no idea what happened in Brawl. The voice changed too.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
thank god mixa changed is avatar

like jesus christ i wasn't gonna say anything but WOW the last one was bad

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Too often I daydream of a millionaire taking interest in 64.

Even more when I stumble upon these things:
Las Pozas ("the pools") is a sculptural garden of a combined 80 acres, built by the eccentric British millionaire, poet and patron of the Surrealist movement, Edward James. It's a wonderland of bizarre structures (...)

Las Pozas was said to have cost James, a friend to artists Salvador Dali and René Magritte, more than $5 million (more than $20 million today) but he left no money to provide for its upkeep.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Too often I daydream of a millionaire taking interest in 64.
DUDE

me too

not just any millionaire tho, a FAMOUS millionaire

can you imagine if ****ing mark wahlberg or like drake or some **** publicly stated like

"smash 64 is love smash 64 is life"

we'd get so many new players

and not only that, out millionaire friend would be able to donate so much money to the scene

dude

i'm thinking about becoming the president just so that i can influence growth in the 64 scene

not necessarily by putting money into the scene (the president doesn't even make THAT much, right?) but so that i can establish some sort of law that's like

play 64 of DIE lol

someone's gotta do it, right?

WHO ELSE IS GONNA DO IT?

smh

thanks for nothing OBAMA

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
president makes $400,000 a year. Very good salary, but not overly extravagant. Many presidents are already rich when they take office. And once you stop being president, there is a pretty solid opportunity to make $ by just showing up to ****.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
That's cause I don't enter tourneys. But I play the game quite often at Smashfests.
Yo I didn't know you played 64.
How do you do against Landon and the other 64 players up there?
And do those BC monthlies have 64 yet?

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Apparently there's one Oct 26 at SFU in Burnaby, I been creepin. See all you ***** there

Espi

Smash Journeyman
I don't play them often at all, but I get rekt. Still pretty scrubby at 64. This monthly will have 64, so yall should come down.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
I don't play them often at all, but I get rekt. Still pretty scrubby at 64. This monthly will have 64, so yall should come down.
Can't make it for October. Definitely coming up for Novermber though. I'll see who else I can snag to come with me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
People I hate losing to most:

LD
Killer (though not so much anymore, I've won the last couple sets so I'm not as salty)

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
I like all you guys a lot an dI just want to meet all of you and be best friends and live together and play smash forever
I hope that's not weird

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
I like all you guys a lot an dI just want to meet all of you and be best friends and live together and play smash forever
I hope that's not weird
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for attention, I can tell you I don't have time to spread all my luv. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a dream for people like you. If you agree to luv me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will hug you. Ask tacos.

APEX 2015.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I hate that Battlefield, Meta Crystal (aka Metal Cavern), and Final Destination are not playable in VS mode. Like, actually hate it. I wish they would've been added to the stage roster. :/

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I'll excuse it because it was the first game, but every game since has had them in some capacity. It's just weird when you put them all on a shelf together and compare their stage roster, Smash 64's is definitely the... oddest of the group.

Top Bottom