• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash camp, October. malvern hills, birmingham.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
No but plenty of stuff of places to go for Smash, Stourbridge for Kones, mine for Worcester, plenty of Meet ups will be happening, one this Friday at Kones, maybe you can come, assuming it's ok with him?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
The train station Stourbridge Junction is like a 1 min walk from Kones house, you should try and make it anyway, you will grow to love Melee I can almost guarantee it :p

Kone

Smash Master
baron mack - you are more than welcome to come over, even if you dont play melee im sure youll get into it ;). Weve got a good little scene in the west midlands (basically nice lads) so its worth it. Just go to stourbridge junction train station and ill get u from there. If you are up for it anytime after 6pm friday (as i work) and u can kip if needed (others are). If u are in let me know and will post my mob :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
baron mack - you are more than welcome to come over, even if you dont play melee im sure youll get into it ;). Weve got a good little scene in the west midlands (basically nice lads) so its worth it. Just go to stourbridge junction train station and ill get u from there. If you are up for it anytime after 6pm friday (as i work) and u can kip if needed (others are). If u are in let me know and will post my mob :)
you might as well pm me your mob, and I'll text you at some point to say if I'll be coming or not... is it today or next week friday?

Top Bottom