• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros: Quotes Thread

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. (What I inspired to do this was a little activity in the Smash Ultimate Discussion where people were making posts about the roster who encountered Dracula, leading to some interesting and absolutely hilarious conversations.) Welcome to the Smash Bros Quotes Thread where we re-utilize bits of quotes from many games across the world and going towards the roster of Smash Bros or pretty much anyone really. One thing's for sure: (for example: you can take influence of the quotes from Dracula but add your own twist to it.) It can be something from MKX/ Injustice 2's intros and clashes to encounters with a boss or anything like that. Make it fun & engaging. With that out of the way, let's go. Let the real derailment begin; let's see what you guys have in mind?

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I missed the whole Dracula thing back in the Ultimate discussion board so here's my shot at it:

:ultpichu: : Pichu!
Dracula: What is this yellow creature?
:ultpichu: : Pi pi!
Dracula: Not one of a lot of words? SPEAK!
:ultpichu: : Pichu! *attempts to create a shock of electricity but makes itself dizzy*
Dracula: You damage yourself from your own abilities? This may be easier than I thought.
:ultpichu: : Pi? Pi! *attempts again but makes itself dizzy again*
Dracula: Enough with these childish games. Have at you!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Anyways, I'm just gonna put in a conversation that would apply to ANY situation because it's so perfect for Yoshi:

:ultyoshi:*eats and/or kills whoever the character in question is before the scene starts*
[insert character here]: "Oh my!"

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, I'm just gonna put in a conversation that would apply to ANY situation because it's so perfect for Yoshi:

Here's one I made.
:ultyoshi:*eats and/or kills whoever the character in question is before the scene starts*
[insert character here]: "Oh my!"
:ultpit:"Is Yoshi some kind of...carnivore, He sure doesn't look like-"
:ultyoshi: Eats :ultpit:"ONEEEE!!!!"
:ultpalutena:"Oh my Heavens! Pit, PIT!? Are you alright!?
:ultpit:"Never better than ever, Lady Palutena. Eww, oh no no no no no no no, my wings are getting soggy from all that slime inside that mouth, -covering his mouth as he almost attempts to barf- I think I'm gonna be sick."

Last edited:

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
I missed the whole Dracula thing back in the Ultimate discussion board so here's my shot at it:

:ultpichu: : Pichu!
Dracula: What is this yellow creature?
:ultpichu: : Pi pi!
Dracula: Not one of a lot of words? SPEAK!
:ultpichu: : Pichu! *attempts to create a shock of electricity but makes itself dizzy*
Dracula: You damage yourself from your own abilities? This may be easier than I thought.
:ultpichu: : Pi? Pi! *attempts again but makes itself dizzy again*
Dracula: Enough with these childish games. Have at you!
Poor Pichu, little guy doesn't have anything to defend himself to the big bad vampire. :troll:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Copied from the other thread:

Roy: Dracula...
Dracula: Well met, son of Eliwood!
Roy: I can't allow you to leave here alive, demon!
Dracula: Oh? So the young, brave lion bares his fangs at last. How quaint. If only you showed such tenacity when your father almost fell by my hand, then perhaps your initial little campaign might have had a non-zero chance of being successful.
Roy: You have no right to speak his name!
Dracula: Ha! Your father was but a mere insect that deserved to die that day, but perhaps, I can settle for his son! But enough talk! Have at you!
Roy: For those whom I must protect, I will not lose!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
From the general:

:ultwario:: Get outta here, monster guy!
Dracula: It is you who must get out. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
:ultwario:: Bla bla bla, now GIMME ALL YOUR TREASURE, I got better things to do, places to go!!
Dracula: How dare you! Do you know who you are talking to? The lord of darkness!!
:ultwario:: Yeah well, I'm the lord of rotten-ness! Go ahead and try me.
Dracula: A miserable little pile of secrets, or pile of filth, in your case. But enough talk, have at you!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:ultsamus:: Die, monster. You don't belong in this world!
:ultridley:: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humanoids who wish to pay me tribute.
:ultsamus:: Tribute?! You steal men's galactic trading ships and toss them away!
:ultridley:: Perhaps the same could be said of all businesses . . .
:ultsamus:: Your words are as empty as your stomach! Mankind ill needs a foe such as you!
:ultridley:: What is a man? A miserable little pile of kilocalories. But enough talk . . . Have at you!

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Dracula; [down and about to die]
Dracula; [Looks up behind him]
:ultwolf:; “What’s a matter Dracula, you scared?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultpit: “I never learned how to Read”
:ultrobin:ultryu: “Don’t worry fellow warrior, I will teach you”

:ultsonic::ultinkling: “We can’t swim”
:ultyoshi: “Yoshi (then drown to your doom...nobody must know about my tax fraud)”

:ultsnake: “My booty got nerfed”
:ultbayonetta: “Mine is still top tier”

Last edited:

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
:ultpit: “I never learned how to Read”
:ultrobin:ultryu: “Don’t worry fellow warrior, I will teach you”

:ultsonic::ultinkling: “We can’t swim”
:ultyoshi: “Yoshi (then drown to your doom...nobody must know about my tax fraud)”

:ultsnake: “My booty got nerfed”
:ultbayonetta: “Mine is still top tier”
Nice ones;

:ultkingdedede:"You can have my big ga- dance! "Oh ah Oh ah!" (dancing weirdly)

Remember Brawl Taunts? those were the days....

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Copypasting more of my other Dracula related quotes from the Ultimate Discussion thread for the culture.

:ultganondorf:

Dracula: Oh how the mighty have fallen! To think that reincarnation of the almighty Demise has been reduced to such a weak plaything.

Ganondorf: Pathetic old fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with? I suggest you hold your tongue, else I carve out it out for you!

Dracula: Hmm. An impressive looking blade... but nothing more. Without your magic, you have no chance of defeating me. There only awaits death's cold embrace, Gerudo.

Ganondorf: Your words are as empty as your soul! Let it be known: I am Ganondorf! And soon, with your death, I shall rule the world!

Dracula: Then enough talk! Have at you!

:ulticeclimbers:

Dracula: What is this?

Ice Climber: *both of the duo step back in fear*

Dracula: I do not know how you stumbled into this place, but I suggest you turn back immediately. I have no time to deal with your childish games. Begone!

Ice Climbers: *Popo and Nana furrow their eyebrows, an odd and sudden feeling of courage welling up within them, both simultaneously swinging their hammers as icy projectiles flew towards Dracula, the vampire dodging them easily*.

Dracula: Conceited children! What manner of fools are you to traverse my castle to challenge me in such a hopeless fight?! If you so wish to meet your ends so soon, then so be it! Have at you!

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
:ultbowser: Alright Princess, now I've got you and there's nobody here who can save you!
:ultzelda: You'll find I'm quite prepared to defend against Hyrule's enemies myself.
:ultbowser:Oh... wow. You're not who I thought you were at all... This is actually kind of embarrassing.
:ultzelda:What manner of beast are you?
:ultbowser:(to himself) I guess I could start a princess collection. That would be kinda neat. Who else do I know that's a princess?
:ultzelda: Make one move against me and I will ensure that you are sealed away in the dark realms with the rest of your kind.
:ultbowser:Sounds fun, maybe later. Right now, It's Princess Capturing time!

---

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hoo boy. So, in my fanfictions, quite a few of my characters are descended from Sypha Belnades, including Tails' girlfriend (long story). So, Sonic would likely have some choice words for Dracula...

The only worthy dance we have now is the one Peach has
...Does everybody here despise Bayonetta?!?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:ultpit: So how do you like my arm cannon, Sammy? (he's using an EZ Cannon)
:ultzss: That does look pretty big. Mine can shoot many different projectiles, and is pretty versatile.
:ultpit: That's so smooth, but have you seen these thighs?
:ultzss: Well, have you see "these" thighs? *She shows off her own thighs* (remember she has muscles in this game)
:ultpit: Well um... how bout my handsome hair? *does a hair flip* (imagine the one Ch.5 moment with the rally cry)
:ultzss: I admit that is nice hair, but so is mine. *she lets down her hair*
:ultpit: I can hardly believe my eyes... Is there anything you can't do?
:ultzss: I can't through cold places without my Power Suit...
:ultpit: *silence for a couple seconds* I'm sorry to hear that. It reminds me of my problem with flaming hot places.

Not the best thing besides the thigh part, but I wanted the two to try to one-up each other and have fun, but turned to sadness, I think.
Note that I could consider like great friends that sometimes like to compete with one another, often either in good fun or to help each other hone their skills.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4robinm::4robinf:: Welcome to the literature club. We’ve heard that you’re having problems with reading and would like to learn how to master such a useful skill
:ultpit:: ...you’re both my heroes...thank you...
:ultchrom:: I got you teachers to help you read Pit, now get me in Smash please
:ultpit:: A deal is a deal
:ultchrom:: Payback will be mine Viridi
:ultpit:: I will master the art of reading and be greaticus at it
B347BC1D-A6E9-44DE-9153-D47C481CC980.jpeg

Top Bottom