• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

D

Deleted member

*sigh*

it was a stupid name before i knew it was a reference to weed.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm pretty positive you're alone on that one. Sorry.

You're doing what we do best, and thats failing

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wtf? Northern Lights was never about weed.

Also, its much better a name then NNR, and we used that name for how long?

seriously...

J.L

Smash Ace
lol translating northern lights to weed.. what a bunch of crackheads!! lol!

but yeaa unless we think of something better, northern lights will do for now. its not bad.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
To be fair the brawl singles/teams at Grmo's tournament took so long because nobody was doing their matches, some brackets had been sitting there for over an hour before they were actually played.

D

Deleted member

yo ambrose, i got a spot in your car right? ive been saying i'm down for this since forever...

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
I never even heard anything about it being at Jamies. Everyone needs to stick with the freaking plan, if jamie wants to run a tournament then he can make a thread and run the tournament. This is SBaN :p It's at my house lmfao

Eh whatever, I wasn't trying to "steal" the tournament, I was just asked by Miller and Max if I could run it , sorry about that Niko.....I guess that deconfirms my house..? Perhaps that wasn't directed to be an attack at me, I'm just saying I was asked by Max and Miller, but anyways, I guess I can house some people if needed or wanted that night...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
old'd but ye that is funny. I hate ******s. ****in Degenerates.

He later assaulted his grandma or something because she wouldn't buy him chicken wings. ******s and their chicken...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo Niko! Question, cause yer an *** an never answer when I asked on msn:laugh:

Is it gonna be doubles first, singles after? If so then I totally won't be coming, but if you get singles going first I'll skip thai, school you in singles then when thats over I'll head off and continue with my original plans of watching crocodiles disembowel things.

K

koka

"It's fun to do bad things!"
Hehehe, and drive into a car. Man, people need to beat their kids. Whip his *** Grandma!

Eh whatever, I wasn't trying to "steal" the tournament, I was just asked by Miller and Max if I could run it , sorry about that Niko.....I guess that deconfirms my house..? Perhaps that wasn't directed to be an attack at me, I'm just saying I was asked by Max and Miller, but anyways, I guess I can house some people if needed or wanted that night...
Nah, don't even think about apologizing, you didn't do anything, everyone wanted it to be at your house. I still want it to be held there, and I'm guessing the others do too. You're not stealing the tournament from anyone, it's only a day and Niko's still the host, so let us know if you can do it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Alright whatever, we will have it at jamies.

Post your address so everyone knows where the hell to go. Also CoS I guess if you're staying the night at my place you're gunna have to take me in your car to jamies :S

'I love confusing everyone!

Miller

Smash Lord
He lives at 16 Sarah Ct

It may be like a 4 minute longer drive then Niko's but it's worth it. I have to take the bus there or ride my bike

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
hey Bernard, i won't know for sure until thursday, but you can take my spot. i start working the next monday so it's best that i rest up the night before. have fun everybody and rep GTA well!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Niko, thanks for putting up your house for us, its a long drive from oshawa :(

I still dunno what time we'll show up on saturday but ill try and make sure it gets to you before then so you know, and there'll definitely be room in my car to take you to wherever on Sunday so don't worry about that

If there's anything else important you can leave messages with me or GK.

He's like my secretary.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Niko, you said you wanted to drink. Do you know of any parties or something we could do while drunk? NO STEVE WE CAN NOT BRO IT UP. Do NOT bring your Jack Johnson album and you most certainly can NOT bring your black dildo or naty ice...

Niko_K

Smash Master
I could try but if not my house is still a sweet option :p and thank god, no Jack Johnson please. He pisses me off.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Fun fact: every other GK post must have a completely irrelevant tangent to call me gay so that I can call him an *** and he can say "lol thats how i roll homie"

Top Bottom