• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
So far, there are 3 of us coming to this tourney; we would all need a place to crash...

Steve, I know you said you never had anything to do with me saying that you would give the host head... But I didn't hear you say no to it ;)

KingAce

Smash Ace
I think Erix is right... if you guys want it at jaimes then he should confirm it instead of a maybe, because niko has already confirmed

Miller

Smash Lord
Nice to see you comming down here RaynEX

And Jamie's Basement is ALOT more spacious, we could probably fit like 10 TVs down there and still have like 25 people down there. He also has a pool and hot tub that we could go in, thus we would have even more room.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
I probably can't make it out on the 22nd but if the next one after that is public im there

KingAce

Smash Ace
get jaime to confirmm lol that sounds sick... enough room for 10 tvs AND 25 people.. wow thats a big house
anyways does anyone wanna do a MK Ditto MM? bo3...$2,$5,$10

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jl, why don't you ever come to matt's biweeklies? They are pretty entertaining and believe it or not there are better and better people coming. This goes for Ambrose and Nate as well.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nate, still room in Brose's car? I'm coming to this one.
Yes yes there is! Hahaha wow, we might really have the whole crew out this time.

Also, this is a good time to announce our tentative crew name!:

Northern Lights Crew

Members:
Minus
JL
Ambrose
Raynex
Delorted1
Rx-007 (lol I might have your username wrong Wes)

Crew battle MM's anyone?

Oh and GI, I used to not really make it based on distance, but I actually would have come out on saturday had I been able to get off work, which I couldn't.

KingAce

Smash Ace
like gi said, what a broken crew lmao.. iunno if we can get enough sauga ppl to come to this we may take your crew battle mm

J.L

Smash Ace
lol.

i was looking at the list and thinking about the lulz that would ensue if it was a melee crew.

c-c-c-****.
LOL that would have been **** in the good old days

anyway... step up for crews ppl!

Also iceclimbers5, just letting you know we havent gotten together as a crew to practice for a very very long time. So dont worry, you are not missing on anything.

if ambrose is willing to travel to sauga, im down. but other than that i dont think i would want to take the transit there by myself.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Yes. You guys wanna play tomorrow? ( I'm working every other day... well.... or saturday I can play actually...)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm not exactly sure, I'd assume mid-day or so?
I'm about to head to work so as for who can you just ask the usual suspects?

J.L

Smash Ace
im probably down for tuesday. lemme ask ambrose cuz i wouldnt wanna take the transit there @_@

the only place i recognize is that prison looking building.. i mean elementary school lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
Guys please stop spamming this thread, honestly I'd like to keep this place clean for discussion. Leave that stuff for the GTA Thread please ;)

Niko_K

Smash Master
You mean Niagara Fails? I don't understand how you're under the influence our crew name magically changed to Niagara Lulz because of a picture on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Niagara Fails > niagara lulz

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Between the two, Niagara Fails is better imo. And I also think its better if we separate ourselves from 4chan/ED.

BTW I just got a job :\ I hope I won't be working Sundays!

Niko_K

Smash Master
And I also think its better if we separate ourselves from 4chan/ED.
I completely agree, it's slowly starting to take over my terribly small vocabulary. I need to relearn grammar. Also I would really love to MM the Northern Lights Crew.

Come on Niagara,

Niagara Fails Vs Northern Lights

5$ per person?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
So I don't feel like looking a few pages back, could someone confirm it at Jamie's or Niko's? Should I bring my ghetto Wii?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I never even heard anything about it being at Jamies. Everyone needs to stick with the freaking plan, if jamie wants to run a tournament then he can make a thread and run the tournament. This is SBaN :p It's at my house lmfao

Top Bottom