• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo, lil word to the wise about the people I'm driving to Buffalo, no weed or **** on this trip. I don't need to get pulled over at the border with a bunch of minors for that. Also won't boast well for you guys cause 1. it will be yours and 2. I'm technically an immigrant with several family members who have court cases... an you'd be driving with me... so... complications would suck.

So yeah, that's the heads up, if you feel you need to bring it, then I will gladly give yer spot to GI/ MDK/ Bug (a.k.a the guy I put into losers at his own tourney)/ Whatever jerk wants the spot.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHHA! sweat > grease <- that was the arguement. You pores like seep oil, ahahaha. fckin italian.

Yeah agreed Rob. If you need **** I am sure ppl know where to get nugget.

So I can just use my health card + sin card + birth cert and I won't have any problems?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHHA! sweat > grease <- that was the arguement. You pores like seep oil, ahahaha. fckin italian.

Yeah agreed Rob. If you need **** I am sure ppl know where to get nugget.

So I can just use my health card + sin card + birth cert and I won't have any problems?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that should cover it. Don't have a drivers license?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You should move your Pastaboy911 videos to Niagara smash. You could delete my fox vids since I don't play him.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yes it does. I made an Auron CAS it looks pretty good. I thought Star Wars chars would have been lame, but Vader is sick lol, they did a really good job. BTW JOSH, wtf are you talking about? Theres no seats left unless someone said otherwise.

I believe its Rob, Niko, Miller, Kevin and I?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yes It Does. I Made An Auron Cas It Looks Pretty Good. I Thought Star Wars Chars Would Have Been Lame, But Vader Is Sick Lol, They Did A Really Good Job. Btw Josh, Wtf Are You Talking About? Theres No Seats Left Unless Someone Said Otherwise.

I Believe Its Rob, Niko, Miller, Kevin And I?
Ummm Whars Maaaax

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
*person x's arm spazzes*

*water flies all over my t shirt*

me: "lolwtfwuzthat/10"

LOL <3 SKETCH.

epix as kevin would say.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord

no dead people johns. There has already been enough of that bull****. ha!

Keep this stuff off the thread plz.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard. I'm leaving Niagara and will be moving to the Durham region this coming tuesday :(. I will be in whitby, which is about 1.75 hours away from here. *25 minutes east of toronto*

I won't be running the tri-weekly anymore, but I would like to see someone else continue what has been started. Niagara isn't the same little Niagara anymore. Niagara is where it's at! If someone does plan on continuing the tri-weekly I will definitely be out at every one of them.

Special thanks to Max who got me into this great game from the start, and slightly influenced most of my smash related decisions which included running the tri-weekly as well as attending multiple tournaments.

I hope that everyone continues to play brawl to their best and takes the game as seriously as I still will be. Just keep the community together and improving.

I'll still have the "Only in Niagara" in me. Though I'll be taking it with me to the GTA/Durham. I will be running events out there and I hope you guys make some sort of effort to come to them.

I hate to have to leave this awesome scene as soon as it started to grow but I guess I have to.

It was great starting everything off with you guys, now continue it! Niagara will not flop, ever.

I'm gunna miss all you guys, even miller. We have one of the best brawl scenes around. Keep it that way.

Thanks for everything.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Thats garbage, peace out.

btw at least you can find a job that pays you more then minimum wage. Niagara is garbage for work. I actually wanna move from here, but I have to wait, lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'll be up in TO too skip. You get some running up their and you can bet yer *** The Pokemon Master will show up!

Hopefully I find some good brawlers at Humber that I can bring along too... or some crappy ones we can use to fill the pot size :laugh:

Gichan

Smash Champion
MAN! I remember you telling me about moving but ****, I didn't think you would do it. When I think of Niagara it's like you are the mascot, lol. but hey sexy, you are going to be near Toronto so therefore you are going to have to rep us but always rep Niagara as well.

I hope one of you guys down there will continue these, I ****ing love Niagara, you guys are just the best.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Christian I will be at EVERY brawl movement the GTA has, including raes casuals :p.

Ill get to see more of you *That sounds dirty ;)*

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yo just spoke with kevin, sorry your leaving bud

I couldn't really do any serious tournies this summer cause of **** community hours, summer school, and driving B.S

so yeah sorry your leaving bud :(

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Just letting EVERYONE know, after registering for school tomorrow I'm free. Anyone feel like Sushi lunch then smash?

That means you too Ayaz.
sorry bro im switching schools!

*dun dun dun DUHHHHHH*

so im doing a lot of paper work bull crap, then thursday im smashing with my bro at his "Tourny" with his scrub friends (all MK's >_>)

but w.e im still reppin the Falcon

and max if your doing a brawl tourny at SWC this year (please melee too) count me in, i'll skip school to make it :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Bumping for revival! New rules have been added.

Cost for singles is now 5 dollars and the cost of doubles is now 5 dollars per person.

*NikoK's Doubles Rule: In doubles, each team is limited to one MK per team. Players may switch who is using MK throughout the set, but there is no more than 1 MK allowed per team.

*D3 Walking and Standing Infinites are banned.
*Characters who have the ability to swing from ledge to ledge underneath the stage (MK, Pit, ROB, Jiggz, etc) are not allowed to cross back and fourth from underneath the stage. You may cross over once, and you MUST touch the stage again before crossing underneath again. If you have crossed already, you are not allowed to go halfway underneath the stage and then come back.

Top Bottom