• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Jarred, I'm going to try to take the bus, I heard it is better for me to bus it to Niagara then take the bus from niagara to buffalo there. You know what? I'll ask Ambrose to drive me to niagara on the prior day to buffalo and then bus it. If I confirm this would you please buy me my ticket there at Niagara when you get it and when I go I'll pay you back for it.

Just tell me when you are buying it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184664

This is the link for the buffalo tournament. And I just called Ambrose and he said he's driving to buffalo directly form Toronto meaning I don't have an easy drive to Niagara to meet with you. Now I must consider the price to bus to niagara the day before, sleep over someone's place, and then meet with you. Arrghh...gotta consider, how many days do I have to think this through before you buy your ticket?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post. Jarred, how much is the ticket to buffalo from there?

I'm out, gotta go to work. I'll read your messages later. If you want so we don't spam the **** of this thread, just PM me the info, as much as you know, later thanks.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Christian maybe Rob has an extra spot, then you could sleep at mine and come with us in the morning?

You owe me secks....

KingAce

Smash Ace
Christian shotted a seat a LONG time ago but ambrose car was full
o and niko christian is gay

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Go out and look for one, apply to places that are not even advertising that they are hiring.

I want to quit my job, hopefully I can do that soon.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol i need a job..my facebook says i need a job..on my msn it says i need a job..

i need a ****ing job!
get a job at dairy creme. that **** is **** tasty. get me some funnel cake *****!!!!

btw who is takin me to buffalo. lolibot is cut. MDK is goin now.

btw sum1 tell KC i got his broke a$$ controller.
i've never hard to call so many controller johns in my life lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ye i already told KC, I seen him earlier today. Get a job somewhere you can get free or really cheap food for when we come to sauga for tournies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Seats are full anyways. My main concern right now is getting to Niagara, buffalo price isn't bad. Is that $33 for round trip? Or is it just to go there and then we'd have to pay another $33 to come back? LOLOL, that would be balls! Either way, it is bus time for me. Jarred, would you go over Niko's place on the day before, I'll be crashing at his place, we can get mad casuals.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jarred PM me your email, or post it, whatever you feel more comfortable doing. I need to talk to you cause I think I found my option, though it'll suck.

Bug~

Smash Ace
k well i want to come to this.......................................

im gunna go job hunting today..tell them ill slit their throat if they dont give me the job

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I think I should be pardoned for that then, because you do piss off people Niko. AHAHAHA! I can't tell when ppl are serious on the internets. That is lulz tho. After all the smack back and forth he quits. W.e.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol u noe wut makes me laff even today...

canola oil. hahahahahaha inside joke w/ me, lolibot, kc and jarred
tooo funny.

Top Bottom