• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 3D/U OST Contest! Round 27 - Midgar (Grading)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Prepare for the next stage. And remember to put in your choices as soon as possible.

Remember, GOTTA GO FAST.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah...

You gotta be up to SPEED!!!

So go jogging or whatever.....

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
well if it is indeed THAT ONE STAGE, remember that the sonic heroes theme is already confirmed.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Congrats to God Robert's Cousin for another well-deserved victory.

And once again, I have failed miserably. Not as bad as before, but still... I'm just not cut out for this contest. Nothing I try ever works out here. And this was my last chance to recover my score, too. So now I have no chance of winning... May as well just give up...

Or start copying GRC's list. :troll:

D

Deleted member

We know.

Don't worry, when we do Sonic's stage, we will include it.
Umm... can we have a special case and have 8-12 songs on our lists please? It's a guest stage, so I think it would get more than the average amount of songs of any Nintendo stage. (Shadow Moses Island has 9 songs while Green Hill Zone has 12)
EDIT: I think other stages in Brawl got more than 8 songs as well...
Bah! Whatever. I bet you know what I mean.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Congrats to God Robert's Cousin for another well-deserved victory.

And once again, I have failed miserably. Not as bad as before, but still... I'm just not cut out for this contest. Nothing I try ever works out here. And this was my last chance to recover my score, too. So now I have no chance of winning... May as well just give up...

Or start copying GRC's list. :troll:
You won't win with that attitude.

Just have fun with it. :D That's why you started right?

Groose

Smash Champion
There's a reason Sonic has over 50 songs in the RTC music section when no other character has more than ten. Sonic music is so addicting... I'd say it falls shy of only Zelda.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Hey, I tied for third place! (Unless I overlooked something in the total scores >_>) Not bad for a first time!

I knew I should have went with a Mario & Luigi battle theme, my only problem is I've never played them (I've only played Legend of the Seven Stars and the Paper Mario series.) so I didn't know which one would be the most popular. I also wanted something to represent the GBA era of Mario and I figured a song from Superstar Saga would be the best since all the other Mario games on the GBA were ports.

Looking forward to tomorrow's stage!

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
EDIT: Geez, I didn't mean for this message to be such a downer. So sorry, you guys. Never post until you regain composure, that's my motto from here on out! I've taken the liberty of editing my post to reflect optimism rather than crushing defeat. Way better, in my opinion.

You won't win with that attitude.

Just have fun with it. :D That's why you started right?
Yeah, I know. And having fun no matter what the consequences are is the true goal of this participation. Plus I do mess up in new creative ways! :p

In honesty, it's my own personal tastes that sabotage my chances. Drawing Song did it here, Nintendo Land last round, and Battlefield (Melee) did it in round one. But what can I say? I know what I like and while I can make better choices next time around, I still love those song and would die happy if they were in Smash 4.

Anyway, I don't really know about much about the other franchises in Smash, except for what's in Smash. And given that all the judges get mad about overusing tracks from previous Smash... well, I've got my work cut out for me. Even if I don't win the grand prize, I think I can still place decently if I keep trying. Darn it, why couldn't a Pokemon stage have been revealed yet? I really want to dive into those songs now!

Brawler610 said:
Umm... can we have a special case and have 8-12 songs on our lists please? It's a guest stage, so I think it would get more than the average amount of songs of any Nintendo stage. (Shadow Moses Island has 9 songs while Green Hill Zone has 12)
HOLY CRAP! TWELVE?! What was Sakurai smoking during Brawl?! I truly protest this vast unfairness! We can only do 5-8 and he gets 12? The dirty cheater...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
An average of 35.25 eh? Not bad, but I thought I'd do better.

Anyways, I've never been a big Sonic fan. I'll have to research Sonic Music for the next round.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
After looking at what was said in response to my song choices, I feel like I should have probably explained my decisions for the songs. (ending theme ending theme ending theme ending theme)

So I'm gonna do that in a collapse so I don't bother the topic with very longs posts.
[collapse="My explanations in response to the judges' opinions"][collapse="Swampasaur's Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Importance: 9
Popularity: 8
Variety: 9
Fit: 9
Total: 35
Notes: Hm... Ground Theme from Brawl huh? Interesting. The Ending theme from Mario Land is kinda slow... Don't ya think? I think a better rendition of that theme would be the overworld theme. It's just more upbeat and fitting in my opinion. Overworld (Versus) is an interesting track. It fits, but its not very important or popular. Good list though.[/collapse]
Yeah, the first thing that came to mind when not picking a song from 3D Land was finding a way to place the original Ground Theme from the Original SMB in there. I figured that at least song would return, especially if it was a platforming Mario stage. Seemed like it fitted pretty nicely, my other choice was Ground Theme 2 which was a mix of all of the tunes in SMB (excluding the castle). Hwoever I felt that this one sort of fit the mood a bit better.
So with the ending theme, I imagined it to start out kinda slow. Several songs in Brawl did the same thing though, so with that in mind (and the fact that it speeds up pretty nicely after the first 28 seconds) I really liked it. Sure the overworld theme is another great option to go with, but I figured since Super Mario Land has already had an overworld theme in the previous game I figured the Ending Credits would be a bit better.
Mmhm, Overworld (Versus) was my oddball choice. I personally have fond memories of myself playing the NSMB multiplayer, and this tune is pretty unique in comparison to the other tracks (with it's retro sounding tunes added in). But I thought it would fit pretty well in the Smash environment, so I decided to stick to it.
[collapse="Groose's Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Importance: 8
Variety: 10
Overall: 35
Notes: This is an incredibly interesting list. I didn’t like it as much the first time I rated it, but I’m giving you a boost as I read through it again. You chose some riskier songs (Versus Mode? Ending Theme?) and I think it really helps your variety. Still, I can’t really say that your list contained enough songs of importance and influence.[/collapse]

Can't win 'em all. I guess.
[collapse="Frostwraith's Grades"]Ariand/AEM

Importance: 8/10
Popularity: 9/10
Variety: 10/10
Fit: 9/10
Total: 36/40

Good song choices. The song that stands out most is SML's Ending theme which is a tad unfitting at the beginning, but it's actually not bad for the stage.
The beach theme from NSMBWii is a nice choice, considering the water part of the stage.[/collapse]Thank you! I'm glad someone understood what I was going for.
-And with the Beach theme you understood what I was going for there too!

[collapse="TumblrFamous' Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Total: 34
Notes: Pretty nice and well-designed. Great variety that don’t seem to be similar. However, some tracks are not as important or iconic as others, and I’m not too sure on the Ending Theme, it doesn’t really fit that well for me. But, other than that, very well done, and props for the boss theme in Bowser’s Inside Story.[/collapse]Well I mentioned the ending theme when I was responding to Swamp's comments. I don't think that every song should be jam packed amazing doesnt afraid of anything songs. But yes, with the Bowser's Inside Story I figured if we were so close to getting one in Brawl, we should have one in SmashU/3DS. The soundtrack from the Mario & Luigi games are too good and shouldn't be ignored any longer.[/collapse]
So that's my two cents.

By the way AEM, told ya.

Congrats Robert.
#somad

Groose

Smash Champion
After looking at what was said in response to my song choices, I feel like I should have probably explained my decisions for the songs. (ending theme ending theme ending theme ending theme)

So I'm gonna do that in a collapse so I don't bother the topic with very longs posts.
[collapse="My explanations in response to the judges' opinions"][collapse="Swampasaur's Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Importance: 9
Total: 35
Notes: Hm... Ground Theme from Brawl huh? Interesting. The Ending theme from Mario Land is kinda slow... Don't ya think? I think a better rendition of that theme would be the overworld theme. It's just more upbeat and fitting in my opinion. Overworld (Versus) is an interesting track. It fits, but its not very important or popular. Good list though.[/collapse]
Yeah, the first thing that came to mind when not picking a song from 3D Land was finding a way to place the original Ground Theme from the Original SMB in there. I figured that at least song would return, especially if it was a platforming Mario stage. Seemed like it fitted pretty nicely, my other choice was Ground Theme 2 which was a mix of all of the tunes in SMB (excluding the castle). Hwoever I felt that this one sort of fit the mood a bit better.
So with the ending theme, I imagined it to start out kinda slow. Several songs in Brawl did the same thing though, so with that in mind (and the fact that it speeds up pretty nicely after the first 28 seconds) I really liked it. Sure the overworld theme is another great option to go with, but I figured since Super Mario Land has already had an overworld theme in the previous game I figured the Ending Credits would be a bit better.
Mmhm, Overworld (Versus) was my oddball choice. I personally have fond memories of myself playing the NSMB multiplayer, and this tune is pretty unique in comparison to the other tracks (with it's retro sounding tunes added in). But I thought it would fit pretty well in the Smash environment, so I decided to stick to it.
[collapse="Groose's Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Variety: 10
Overall: 35
Notes: This is an incredibly interesting list. I didn’t like it as much the first time I rated it, but I’m giving you a boost as I read through it again. You chose some riskier songs (Versus Mode? Ending Theme?) and I think it really helps your variety. Still, I can’t really say that your list contained enough songs of importance and influence.[/collapse]

Can't win 'em all. I guess.
[collapse="Frostwraith's Grades"]Ariand/AEM

Importance: 8/10
Popularity: 9/10
Variety: 10/10
Fit: 9/10
Total: 36/40

Good song choices. The song that stands out most is SML's Ending theme which is a tad unfitting at the beginning, but it's actually not bad for the stage.
The beach theme from NSMBWii is a nice choice, considering the water part of the stage.[/collapse]Thank you! I'm glad someone understood what I was going for.
-And with the Beach theme you understood what I was going for there too!

[collapse="TumblrFamous' Grades"]Ariand/AEM
Total: 34
Notes: Pretty nice and well-designed. Great variety that don’t seem to be similar. However, some tracks are not as important or iconic as others, and I’m not too sure on the Ending Theme, it doesn’t really fit that well for me. But, other than that, very well done, and props for the boss theme in Bowser’s Inside Story.[/collapse]Well I mentioned the ending theme when I was responding to Swamp's comments. I don't think that every song should be jam packed amazing doesnt afraid of anything songs. But yes, with the Bowser's Inside Story I figured if we were so close to getting one in Brawl, we should have one in SmashU/3DS. The soundtrack from the Mario & Luigi games are too good and shouldn't be ignored any longer.[/collapse]
So that's my two cents.

Congrats Robert.
#somad
Hey, I gave you a pretty solid grade. Don't Gumshoe me! I particularly liked Versus Mode. My main qualm was the lack of sheer "popular" and "important" recurring songs, but it was definitely solid overall.

Are we seriously doing Sonic? I thought it was a joke with how over the top the "hints" were.
We've dropped quite a few hints this round. Whether they point to Sonic or not... that is for you to decide. :shades:

Anywho, the next round should be up in a few hours.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
It's gonna be Pyrosphere. I can just feel it. My song selections may be off the mark, but instinct tells me that Metroid is the next step after Mario and Zelda.

Besides, everyone knows third party stages go last. :p

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay. Are you ready for a blast?

ROUND FOUR: The Gym (Wii Fit)

UNIVERSE: Wii Fit
GAME OF ORIGIN: Wii Fit (2008)

Gotcha didn't we? This stage is from a highly popular franchise right? Just make sure to fit a lot of good songs in your list. Now here's the thing. There are three Wii Fit tracks that we know of that have been used by smash. But only one of them was confirmed to be on the stage. So... You only have to use that one, though we recommend using the others as well.

Here is the confirmed track. You must use this.Thanks to Jumpman for the clear version!​
Name: Segway Circuit - Advanced​
Universe: Wii Fit
Game of Origin: Wii Fit Plus (2009)
These other two are slightly special. One was simply used in the developer direct, while another was remixed for the trailer. We don't know if they will be used in the final game so...you don't have to use them. I'd recommend it though.
Name: Yoga​
Game of Origin: Wii Fit (2008)
Name: Options
(Apparently Options was remixed for the Wii Fit Trainer trailer, but I can't really see it... Oh well, I trust Frost.)
So... are you ready to get fit?
Let's burn off those calories and make some lists!

D

Deleted member

Yoga (Wii Fit)
Options (Wii Fit Plus) (NOTE: The song is called "Health", but this is a MUCH better version of the Options music provided by Swampsaur)
Segway Circuit (Wii Fit Plus)
Training Music (Wii Fit)
Get In Shape (Wii Fit)
Cow Racing (Wii Play)
Main Theme (Wii Play: Motion)
Dr. Mario (Melee) (Super Smash Bros. Melee)

I didn't want my music selection to be strictly Wii Fit music, so I chose some Wii Play music. I also included the Dr. Mario (Melee) music since I wouldn't put it passed Sakurai if he did include this song on the stage and I felt as though it fit.

EDIT: Changed the Segway Circuit link.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yoga (Wii Fit)
Options (Wii Fit Plus) (NOTE: The song is called "Health", but this is a MUCH better version of the Options music provided by Swampsaur)
Segway Circuit (Wii Fit Plus)
Training Music (Wii Fit)
Get In Shape (Wii Fit)
Cow Racing (Wii Play)
Main Theme (Wii Play: Motion)
Dr. Mario (Melee) (Super Smash Bros. Melee)

I didn't want my music selection to be strictly Wii Fit music, so I chose some Wii Play music. I also included the Dr. Mario (Melee) music since I wouldn't put it passed Sakurai if he did include this song on the stage and I felt as though it fit.
That was quick. Our trickery must not have affected you at all!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
ugh groose I was all excited

anyways

Name: Segway Circuit - Advanced
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVhvsrPdAG0

Name: Yoga
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqXr_Z-8pY

Name: Health
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMjkj_9Eu8

Name: Training
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en35ZgLsmF0

Name: Credits Plus
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgrJFpRxuW4

Name: Strength Training
Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RCObZURXc

Name: Wii Fitness Menu (basically the wii sports opening theme, but whatever)
Game of Origin: Wii Sports
Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLNiqDzthQ

Name: Title Theme/Main Menu
Game of Origin: Wii Party
Link: Title Theme / Main Menu

there's actually a good amount of wii fit music. whether or not it's on the internet in good quality is what kinda limited me here. I really wanted the snowball fight theme but I couldn't find it in high quality. oh well.

EDIT: Here's a playlist of wii fit music because it's hard to find.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0v3j0vRvUivRcES6CHM0eEKltp6I2WFD

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I--

You guys can have this one. I'll join next time. Damnit Groose you deceitful little ****

Ascended

Smash Ace
Didn't expect this stage. But! I have a crazy idea for a medley that could either totally work or cost me the round, but I'm gonna go for it! Be back in a bit with my list.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Shinpichu (you from Nintendolife?)
Among other places, yes.

And I feel like such a dumb*** for not including any SML1/2 songs. :facepalm: In hindsight it makes perfect sense...I could have easily replaced one of my NSMB songs, since the NSMB Athletic theme was basically me looking for filler.
Just maybe some of the actual Smash songs could go in on there, as well.
As I pointed out, in Brawl most of the Melee songs wound up on Melee Stages, so I think if we see any past SSB music, it will wind up on past stages.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Alright, here's my list! My idea was to pick music that would represent the newly established Wii ____ franchise, and one song that represents other Nintendo games in a training medley.

Name: Segway Circuit Advanced
Game: Wii Fit Plus (2009)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVhvsrPdAG0
Reason: It's already confirmed.

Name: Yoga
Game: Wii Fit (2008)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqXr_Z-8pY
Reason: It was in the developer direct, so it's probably going to be on the stage.

Name: Training
Game: Wii Fit (2008)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en35ZgLsmF0
Reason: A nice, upbeat song that I think would be fun to fight to.

Name: Options/Health
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_NTko50xB0
Reason: It was used in her reveal trailer, so it's most likely going to be on the stage.

Name: Strength Training
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RCObZURXc
Reason: A more intense song to balance the peaceful Yoga theme.

Name: Wii Party (Title Theme)
Universe: Wii Party
Game: Wii Party (2010)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtC-rGTnw3U
Reason: Fun, upbeat, captures the craziness of Smash Bros, and would be good to fight to.

Name: Wii Sports Resort (Main Theme)
Universe: Wii Sports
Game: Wii Sports Resort (2009)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVEO0Q1WKE
Reason: It just sounds so awesome!

Name: Nintendo Training Medley
Universes: Zelda, Kid Icarus, Punch-Out, Pokemon, and Paper Mario
Games: Twilight Princess (2006), Kid Icarus: Uprising (2011), Punch-Out!! (1987), Pokemon Red & Blue (1998), and Paper Mario (2001)
Reason: Since this is a gym, I had the idea to take a couple of songs from previous Nintendo games that were related to a gym, dojo, or training area and decided to mesh them together. The medley starts with the Hidden Skill Training from Twilight Princess, which turns into the Land Battle Practice Room at the 40 second mark. Then at around the 43 second mark, the Kid Icarus song turns into the Training song from Punch-Out. When that reaches the 30 second point, it becomes the Gym music from Pokemon Red/Blue (since it's faster than all the other versions). Finally, when that gets to the 45 second mark, it becomes Battle With The Master from Paper Mario. Each of the songs will be composed in the same style so it sounds/flows better, but I linked to these versions to give a (rough) idea of what I wanted to convey.
Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdI-aZw_UCY (Hidden Skill Training)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1uySXoONw (Land Battle Practice Room)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW6U_wQOGtM (Punch-Out Training)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdluDibyFYc (Pokemon Gym Theme)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmjYCnx-ds (Battle With The Master)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
...Yeah, I'll pass. Also, I knew I shouldn't have gone with Wario Land (Mario Land 3 was definitely the way to go.) Just be happy this wasn't a Zelda/Fire Emblem/Kid Icarus/Metroid stage and all that sore loser talk.

Groose

Smash Champion
Wii Fit... oh boy, I feel like Sakurai here. *Laughs*
SO.... to recap our hints towards Wii Fit Gym:

Once again, we've chosen a stage from a very popular game... oh, but I've said too much already. :shades:
Wii Fit is a very popular game... selling more than Sonic, even. This hint also kind of ruled out Pyrosphere... because we all know Other M isn't a popular game in sales or street rep.

Next round starts tomorrow. Look over our critiques, and pick what you think is the most fitting for tomorrow's stage.
Wii Fit... fitting... get it?

Yeah...

You gotta be up to SPEED!!!

So go jogging or whatever.....
Jogging... Wii Fit... ahahahahahahahaahaha! I actually thought this one was too obvious.

if it's not sonic I swear to groose, this is bull
Surprise!

I--

You guys can have this one. I'll join next time. Damnit Groose you deceitful little ****

You're so mad... and I'm just sitting here, doing this:

...Yeah, I'll pass. Also, I knew I shouldn't have gone with Wario Land (Mario Land 3 was definitely the way to go.) Just be happy this wasn't a Zelda/Fire Emblem/Kid Icarus/Metroid stage and all that sore loser talk.
I loved that track... but yeah, it killed you in the long run.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will say that we will pick a more "popular" franchise next time.

So, don't leave us forever!

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Arena Ferox? Because we all know how much everybody LOVES Fire Emblem here. :troll:

Edit: it's either that or Nintendogs' stage.
Or the Kid Icarus: Uprising stage. Either seem fine. I'd rather not see another casual series for a while after The Gym, though, so please no Nintendogs stage...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Or the Kid Icarus: Uprising stage. Either seem fine. I'd rather not see another casual series for a while after The Gym, though, so please no Nintendogs stage...
I think the "popular" being in quotes indicates that the next stage isn't really popular but infamous. And FE is quite infamous on these boards.

The only stage that I could think of that was from a franchise that might be more popular than Wii Fit or the Wii series in general would be Nintendogs.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The next stage hasn't been decided yet, so don't expect hints or something... for now, that is.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
A belated congrats to GRC for another victory. I need to pick up my game for this next round. I intend to snag myself at least one victory this contest!

Is there are any way that the judges can include information on when each round will end when they announce each stage? Having an exact time frame within which to work would be much appreciated. Oh, and I am totally game for the Nintendogs stage next. Bring it on!

Groose

Smash Champion
Woah, woah, woah. We haven't even started talking about the next stage yet. We take it one stage at a time; I recommend you do the same.

Our most important criterion is balancing the order of the stages. We started off with Battlefield because it's a Smash stage and we wanted it out of the way. From there we moved onto Zelda and Mario (deep pool of music, absurd degree of familiarity). We decided that having three really popular stages in a row would be too much, so we threw out a more obscure stage. Now, we'll switch back to something that most of you should know. I can guarantee it won't be Nintendog, but we don't know what it is yet. I dunno... something like Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem may fit the bill, but we may opt for another Zelda stage. Heck, maybe Sakurai will reveal something awesome and we'll just have to roll with that.

Don't look for hints until we close and begin judging this round. As we judge, we also decide about what stage should be next.

As I said before, you have me to blame for "The Gym." Other judges had started a motion for Pyrosphere, but I pointed out that we would exhaust our pool of popular, familiar games. Don't hate on Swamp or the others for this round; I take majority of the responsibility. :evil:

If you ever have any questions about what goes on behind the scenes, PM me (or ask me here). I'll try to fill you in as much as I can without revealing things.
A belated congrats to GRC for another victory. I need to pick up my game for this next round. I intend to snag myself at least one victory this contest!

Is there are any way that the judges can include information on when each round will end when they announce each stage? Having an exact time frame within which to work would be much appreciated. Oh, and I am totally game for the Nintendogs stage next. Bring it on!
That's the difficult part. We try to do a 48 hour frame of submission followed by 24 hours of judging and 24 hours of results. Rinse and repeat. But because of our varying schedules, this isn't always the case. We try as best we can to hold to that formula, though.
And Nintendogs isn't next. One casual stage at a time. :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Woah, woah, woah. We haven't even started talking about the next stage yet. We take it one stage at a time; I recommend you do the same.
that's exactly what you'd say if you HAD started talking about the next stage

:troll:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think the "popular" being in quotes indicates that the next stage isn't really popular but infamous. And FE is quite infamous on these boards.

The only stage that I could think of that was from a franchise that might be more popular than Wii Fit or the Wii series in general would be Nintendogs.
By popular, I meant popular here.

Top Bottom