• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
what GP said.

also, we dont have enough players in the UK for people to have to overlap any more than we already do.

Jihad and MTR, GP and Silva, Cong and that other diddy guy that came with Harlex. Harlex and Andy. Ixis and the Norwich dude. Ryuken and StarShadowX. if you count Darren as Wario or ZSS... either way he shares main with me or Shay. We have a fair few overlaps already scrub.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Jihad hardly attends, Silva doesnt play offline, Siddy only been to 1 tourney, Harlex rarely attends anything, same with SSX, and Darran as well. Not active players.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
wait havent you clocked that ive never played srs against you? EVER?!? no offense
You just broke my heart. :c

But in all serious ... that time I played you at andys and you consistently 3-stocked me with your falco .... you were SANDBAGGING?

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
what GP said.

also, we dont have enough players in the UK for people to have to overlap any more than we already do.

Jihad and MTR, GP and Silva, Cong and that other diddy guy that came with Harlex. Harlex and Andy. Ixis and the Norwich dude. Ryuken and StarShadowX. if you count Darren as Wario or ZSS... either way he shares main with me or Shay. We have a fair few overlaps already scrub.
Jihad hardly attends, Silva doesnt play offline, Siddy only been to 1 tourney, Harlex rarely attends anything, same with SSX, and Darran as well. Not active players.

I don't even get a mention. S*** community.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
In reply to BlastZone tourney thread, THAT ROLLER GUY SPAMS NAMESEARCH xD. Roller roller roller roller name search this *waits for reply*

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I don't even get a mention. S*** community.
that's because I was mentioning people who share mains. you're the only Pit main. dont worry we havent forgotten about you completely Rade.

jihad attends every tourney scrub lol
Jihad has attended more than me lmao. and I mentioned Harlex because MTR mentioned him. The other people had been in the community before me so I dunno how much they've attended or not. either way, my point about people sharing mains is still very much valid scrub.

also, why did the Blastzone social thread get closed?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no idea, i asked fuzzy why it got closed
also, the scene has a core of about 15 players, and then about 10 or so people who are less regular

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I'm just saying, if we're talk ing about ACTIVE players, Jihad attends most events/fest so I'm fairly sure he counts. it doesnt matter if he isnt very good. at least he's active. so my point is still very much valid.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Went well in terms of mtr v gp mms :p
I believe it went 3-2,1-3 (2-4 technically),3-1. So altogether one game in it

:phone:
let us forget the previous 3-1 and 3-0 i had ^.^

but yeah on my losses i can claim stress issues, one being stress over potential giant loss (i beilieve during the time of that set i was on the way to making a 150 pound loss) and the other being fixing the house and getting everything sorted before going to work, which was an hour after everyone left

but hey, no johns

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
If u guys made sure u saved all matches id upload the set, cuz im uploading now and now ONLY, discuss among yourselves if u want a set up.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Bmac why did you just phone me giggling?

and why did Dopl think bham tourney was today? :s

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Well andy our first 2 sets were saved so yea upload em, whatever ones you have saved, first was five games, second was 4

And gp, you ignoring the first set we ever had too? "oh I quite like frigate..." get raked lol :p

oh mtr 3rd place in another yugioh tourney :)

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh yeah, that one, so lets add them all up

my scores first, yours second
2-3
3-1
3-0
2-3
3-1
1-3
totas is 14-11 to me

notice how im still salty over how badly i performed in our most recent set? XD i admit to it fully

B.Mack

Smash Ace
actually, GP is clearly better. numbers dont lie. however you could argue that the margin isnt that great.

Yeniths, I was... busy. and my phone was doing silly things in my pocket because I didnt lock it.

Top Bottom