• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
calzorz brag ;r

ontopic: calz, should I come round yours on friday to get some practice in before we head off? I might be able to get my mum to drop me off near asda after she takes me shopping ... though if she won't I'll just get a bus over.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
cant kyle i have college friday il meet u at train station for around 2:50-3 pm for the 3:10 train to medowhall

B.Mack

Smash Ace
BMack predictions:

1. Jihad
2. Kmac
3. Damix91
4. Bmack

^from bottom of course.

EDIT:
Yeniths just confessed to me his love of fish fingahhs!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
well he gets fish fingers at McDonalds too so you guys can suck on some fishsticks.

middle fingers all aroundddddd

especially to Darran for being a ****.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
wait-why are we going to meadowhall so early? isn't the coach at like 7pm? =/
andy told me like 5:15pm , so if we get the 4:10 train its risky im leaving college early ima make up some **** like dentist apointment n get on that 3:10 train xD

Kasper!

Smash Lord
alright i dont know if im gonna make this prob will though cause im lucky like that

ill be entering singles only cause of money obvs

ill be taking first

cong will step it up

my internet is down which is why i havent been on in a hot sec

hope this clears up a few misunderstandings

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Andy Said:

Sorry Cal i thought it was 17:15, but no its actually 7:15pm, so got an extra 2 hour.

Also Keith il pay for ur doubles lol, and Melee doubles as well.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
everything gets stolen in Hackney son.

I'd love to see Keith beat Calzorz. someone put this scrub in his place.

Cong needs to step it the f*ck up. where your single naner locks at?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im already in my place , 1st place that is OHHHH OHHHHH

step it up kids , this cockyness cant go on forever

LOL what a comeback

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im already in my place , 1st place that is OHHHH OHHHHH

step it up kids , this cockyness cant go on forever

LOL what a comeback
very good, here, have an internet

this r.o.b's stepped it up a bit, i just hope i avoid marth for as lnog as possible (i just know im getting andy first now

Kasper!

Smash Lord
bmack if i go to this im gonna need ure assitance with matchups as i havent been able to look at any threads

yes kmac it got stolen

andy thanks for the entry problem and i wont be on msn my internet is still down (only on the internet cause im in the cafe, if u REALLY need to contact me andy my number iz 447415490125)

Cong is too good to use locks HE DONT NEED DEMZ CAUSE WHEN PEEPZ FACE HIM DEY GONNA BE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's probably collection of stolen computers put in the same room. They call that a "Internet Cafe" down there.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol @ noone understanding/acknowledging Keith's jab at me.
bmack im saying as i have had no internet i havent been able to look at any WARIO matchup threads as im going all wario this tourney. As you play wario and im guessing have knowledge im some matchups i thought the best person to ask was you.

p.s this internet cafe is nasty this asian guy is cutting his dirty toenails on the counter (yes foot up on the counter and everything clipping away), i just laughed out loud when a nail went on this womans computer desk lmfao

anywayz im out again peace peeps

Heartstring

Smash Legend
bmack im saying as i have had no internet i havent been able to look at any WARIO matchup threads as im going all wario this tourney. As you play wario and im guessing have knowledge im some matchups i thought the best person to ask was you.

p.s this internet cafe is nasty this asian guy is cutting his dirty toenails on the counter (yes foot up on the counter and everything clipping away), i just laughed out loud when a nail went on this womans computer desk lmfao

anywayz im out again peace peeps
dude, stop changing characters, jut use falco!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
It's probably collection of stolen computers put in the same room. They call that a "Internet Cafe" down there.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL i thought the same :p

in other news

i wish everyone luck and i dont want another bmack vs kmac grand finals plz

TOP 8 ATLEAST SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Anaky Said:

We cant stream without the internet lolz, but G.P is gonna bring a Mic and i can record it on my laptop.

It'd be possible to have a stream if i lent my dads orange stick, but that takes BARE credit off it, would have to start a fund towards the stream, like £2 from each player, wouldnt happen.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
oi Keef if you actually plan to use Wario in srs matches, I'll give you Wario knowledge that I gave Darran + more that I know now... just holla @ me on msn.

EDIT: on the train now with Dopl actually... Xbox packed and ready, we rollin!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
b.mack, I've left my trackmania clan shirt at yours :/ (the dr-ukr.com shirt)

so if you go to the next tourney on the 18th, can you pass it on to calz to bring back for me?

also wtf @ tourney thread only posting melee results. haters. >_>

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I can like... FEEL Calzorz containing his salt.

anyways... I cant be bothered to host a mini-fest at CRZ's tourney because you ungrateful pricks never clean up after yourselves.

Shay and Dopl good **** for helping with cleaning up though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I can like... FEEL Calzorz containing his salt.

anyways... I cant be bothered to host a mini-fest at CRZ's tourney because you ungrateful pricks never clean up after yourselves.

Shay and Dopl good **** for helping with cleaning up though.
so can i, good on him for doing so, still, cant win all the time can you?

also, props to anaky for winning(it means i can say i lost to the tournament winner). unprops for giving away my job of commentator to a single person, its always so much better with two XD and andy, you need to not scream in american accent down the microphone. the microphone is extremely sensitive and i bet it hurt your ears when you listened afterwards XD
if there is no ethernet at the venue, then dont worry for now, i have the chance to livestream up here in this new venue. we'll get that setup when stuff actualyl gets confirmed XD

oh yeah sorry about that bmack, i cleared my crap up plus extras as i was leaving, but i think kyoshi took a massive toll on your house son XD

ill do shoutouts later, but to clear it up now...
keith, the 'jail bars' comment wasnt meant to be racist, it was unintentional i swear!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol theres a diffrence between salty and disapointed

im glad anaky won he deserved it on the day not salty about it just disapointed at my self for some errors in the sets

Heartstring

Smash Legend
in that game was the first time i truly saw how gay marf is for snake, one false input and youre offstage for almost the entire stock

Calzorz

Smash Lord
in that game was the first time i truly saw how gay marf is for snake, one false input and youre offstage for almost the entire stock

il always hate the matchup , but most chars can **** snake like that off stage / in air just in u.k there isnt enough people to punish him in the air like anaky

altho marth does it best , even ike can **** snake / **** his landings lol

Top Bottom