• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It does seem that way yes, and it is my fault, I post on here and then it just slips my mind completely. No excuses, I just appear to be a massive flake.

I am however trying to change this, although no matter what I post, nothing will change until I actually show up =D
well to make sure of this, PM me your mobile number, as soon as you stop posting ill text you a reminder!
also would love to RMS, but now all my time and funds are gonig towards BZ1 and germany respectively XD

Smudge

Smash Lord
Fair play, fair play.

And I just looked to see how for it work be to get from where I live, to the tournament.

5h train journey, hell yeah, I have missed the epic travel times.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hopefully I can get my good friends Zero and BobTheKnight to make the trip, I may even be able to convince a friend of mine to drive xD

Either way, I'm making it to this.
excellent, it will be good to get in some of the old guys again!
also, make sure you know if youre getting driven or taknig public transport, theres a significant lack of friday night acommodation, adn the tournament starts at 2pm on saturday.
if you need friday night stay, let me know asap

Smudge

Smash Lord
Regardless of Car or Train, we'll be coming Saturday morning, it's just what time we'll leave that'll change.

Have I ever met you btw GP, Everyone seems to have changed there name since I was last here.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Regardless of Car or Train, we'll be coming Saturday morning, it's just what time we'll leave that'll change.

Have I ever met you btw GP, Everyone seems to have changed there name since I was last here.
okay good man

and i dont think you have, ive been in the scene since january 2010. as far as i know you havent been to anything since

K.Mac

Smash Lord
And as far as I'm aware I still haven't yet met the epic D3 who I swear several times I have said I wanted to meet.

Though my D3 is utter trash.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
well i consider a 2 year disapearance quit loool , there may be a return but u quit the scene o.0

Smudge

Smash Lord
Well, not quite two years but I see your point.

Surely quitting though would be not playing at all? I still keep up my practising routine, just didn't attend a tournament.

No matter, I talked to one of my mates last night and he's up for making the trek, so this should be good.

Smudge

Smash Lord
ohh nice stuff lol so uv actually still been playing for this nearly 2 years?
Yeah, Trying to bring new players into the scene, had a few local tournaments, nothing worth writing home about. There's 3 of us left now, but we we're meeting up every Saturday at one point and the occasional Tuesdays.

I had to unfortunately stop using my old modded Silver and Clear controller as it broke, I now however have a Black and White one, extra long cable baby.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, Trying to bring new players into the scene, had a few local tournaments, nothing worth writing home about. There's 3 of us left now, but we we're meeting up every Saturday at one point and the occasional Tuesdays.

I had to unfortunately stop using my old modded Silver and Clear controller as it broke, I now however have a Black and White one, extra long cable baby.
so we should expect some serious wreckage to come and hit us in the face then?
good...no wait..BAD! i hate d3 XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
good, we need some different results up in this scene!
jsut andy and calz switching places isnt good enough XD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
BMACK CAN YOU HOST THIS WEEKEND IF U CHARGE VENUE FEEEEE , me mtr and my sis are coming up to london either way wud be nice if all londoners could come for minin tourny/fest

get back to me man

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Trio3 - KMAC SD says (21:50):
*i got **** n Crisp
*Crisps
Blinky says (21:50):
*what the crap
Trio3 - KMAC SD says (21:50):
*coke
*LOL

Professor Pro said:
lol I've been playing brawl for like 2 years and a half
Professor Pro said:
If you like playing a game with fast speed, pushes your fingers to the limits, full of combos which take high skill to pull off, then brawl is your game.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
BMACK CAN YOU HOST THIS WEEKEND IF U CHARGE VENUE FEEEEE , me mtr and my sis are coming up to london either way wud be nice if all londoners could come for minin tourny/fest

get back to me man
I can host Calz... I just need to know how many ppl are coming... is there room for me to ride with MTR and u guys? I'm not about to pay £40 for a return train ticket to London as I usually book in advance.

Dedede with that slight advantage against Snake and Marth, gets ***** vs Falco tho xD.
lets not forget that matchup is hardly difficult for Olimar... some say 60:40

I heard he once killed a guy with his own Bair.
Calzorz? :V

Top Bottom